The Student Room Group

Harper Adams Foundation Year

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
So has anyone heard back from the Accommodation office yet? I know its only been two weeks but they must be starting to sort it out now.
Reply 261
Ive heard nothing yet, im guessing they will give it a few weeks at least.
Reply 262
I've gone for self catered. Bought some pans today! Haha.
Reply 263
Self Catered first choice, Flatt Road second choice! Havent heard anything so far, they did say 4 weeks so I'm just waiting patiently haha :smile:
Reply 264
Original post by MeganLG
It took around 12 days for me to hear back but Chrissie's doing vet nursing and I think it took her longer to hear back?

You will have an AMAZING 18th!! :smile:
This month is going to drag big time :frown: Im so jealous of you all applying for your accommodation :frown: that will teach me to not send my application in before the deadline :frown: I hope I can spend it with all you guys :smile:
Reply 265
Original post by ARI2013
I was completely overdressed. I was wearing trousers and a shirt with shoes. Loads of people turned up in jeans. Felt so awquard. But as mentioned before, better to be overdressed than underdressed :')

That's what I went looking like, in trousers, a shirt, a blazer and shoes. I hope it helps because I really want to get in. I haven't slept since Wednesday... this could be a long month :P
Reply 266
Original post by mat13
Ive heard nothing yet, im guessing they will give it a few weeks at least.

Do you have fb?
Reply 267
Original post by MeganLG
It took around 12 days for me to hear back but Chrissie's doing vet nursing and I think it took her longer to hear back?
You will have an AMAZING 18th!! :smile:

Haha, yeah took them just over a month to get back to me...
If you get in Lauren you'll be in the same classes as me :smile:
Reply 268
Original post by Avolil
Haha, yeah took them just over a month to get back to me...
If you get in Lauren you'll be in the same classes as me :smile:
yayyy :biggrin: then I will know someone :wink: I really want to get in, its gone past wanting now, I think its me needing to get in :tongue:
They said that they will tell everyone who put their application in before the deadline on 9th May but I put mine in a week after, so I will have to wait longer :frown:
Reply 269
Original post by LaurenJA
yayyy :biggrin: then I will know someone :wink: I really want to get in, its gone past wanting now, I think its me needing to get in :tongue:
They said that they will tell everyone who put their application in before the deadline on 9th May but I put mine in a week after, so I will have to wait longer :frown:

How come you were late applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 270
Original post by Avolil
How come you were late applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because I didn't fully know about it and my teachers wouldn't give me the references I needed for it before the deadline :frown: I wasn't too far off the deadline though
Reply 271
I've gone self catered as first choice :smile:
We should hear in a couple of weeks I reckon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 272
Hey! I've been looking for so long for a discussion here about mature students applying for the extended foundation degree at Harper! Haha! I've just been accepted onto the veterinary nursing course :biggrin: feels like its taken forever! Because I applied way before Christmas lol. Just wondered where people had applied for accommodation wise? I've put self catered first and then catered on flat road second :smile: hoping I eat either one of these! I wish flat road had self catered because that would just have been perfect! :smile: my names Steph by the way! We're any of you at the interview last week on the 1st of May? I'm 20 btw, 21 in November :smile: am I a mature student? I'm not sure lol!
Reply 273
Original post by scull1
Hey! I've been looking for so long for a discussion here about mature students applying for the extended foundation degree at Harper! Haha! I've just been accepted onto the veterinary nursing course :biggrin: feels like its taken forever! Because I applied way before Christmas lol. Just wondered where people had applied for accommodation wise? I've put self catered first and then catered on flat road second :smile: hoping I eat either one of these! I wish flat road had self catered because that would just have been perfect! :smile: my names Steph by the way! We're any of you at the interview last week on the 1st of May? I'm 20 btw, 21 in November :smile: am I a mature student? I'm not sure lol!

Hi, Congratulations on getting accepted. It seems everyone on here is doing the veterinary courses haha!. Imk Jon btw. C u in september!!
Reply 274
Original post by JDB24
Hi, Congratulations on getting accepted. It seems everyone on here is doing the veterinary courses haha!. Imk Jon btw. C u in september!!

Hey Jon! Thanks :smile: what course am have you applied for/ been accepted on? Have you picked your accommodation?
Reply 275
I'm doing Rural Property Management and have Flatt Road Catered as my first choice. Anything as long as its catered lol. Are you on FB?
Reply 276
Hey ive frimed a place for veterinary physiotherapy :smile:
Facebook Ariane Bray
Reply 277
Hey I've firmed a place for veterinary physiotherapy! :smile: self catered first choice.
Facebook Ariane Bray
Reply 278
Original post by scull1

I had my interview for vet nursing on the 1st May, so we may have been together. Well done in getting in. I haven't found out yet because I put my application in late so find out within the next month after everyone else who put their application in on time finds out. If I get in I will be staying in Boughey as I will be 17 when I start but 18 on 27th September. Were you in the first or second lot to be interviewed last week? I was in the second, so I had the tour first then the interview.
Reply 279
Hi Steph :smile: I'm Meg (Facebook Megan Goodall). I've been accepted onto the animal management and welfare ExFoundation degree. I've applied for the same as you, self catered first choice then Flatt Road second.

Well done on getting accepted! :biggrin:

I honestly can't wait now :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending