The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MattFletcher
Morning all, lots of revision planned for today :frown:

Morning, same here...wondering if I actually will do all of it! :sigh:
Original post by gomg
lol ive been awake since 6 doing stats because i have to go school in 2 hours :frown:

I have no graph paper at home :lolwut:
Original post by Olympiad
Whose good at maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh, I've a feeling it'll be a question I cant answer :tongue:
Reply 7962
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I have no graph paper at home :lolwut:

my class are using some program called autograph, you can download a 30 day free trial if you want
Doing a Chemistry paper.. I'll tell you what I get when I've finished :colone:
:cry2: I just did a chemistry past paper and got a D .... my exam is on wednesday ... and it was bloody multiple choice ... I'm going to fail chem
Original post by gomg
my class are using some program called autograph, you can download a 30 day free trial if you want

I'll use excel! :facepalm:
Morning all, what are you planning to revise today? For me it's History :frown:, French, and English Lit :smile:.
Original post by JustaDreamer
Morning all, what are you planning to revise today? For me it's History :frown:, French, and English Lit :smile:.

Making me feel guilty :frown:

I'm going out to town with my friends today... And when I'm home I'll watch casualty and the voice :mmm:

So revision starts tomorrow!

chem today and maybe a bit of geog and maths, my exams are next week :frown:
Making me feel guilty :frown:

I'm going out to town with my friends today... And when I'm home I'll watch casualty and the voice :mmm:

So revision starts tomorrow!

Lol sounds tons better! But when I say planning, I only mean 'planning' :mmm:
Original post by sarahiscool
chem today and maybe a bit of geog and maths, my exams are next week :frown:

Good luck! :smile: I start with French on the 13th....strangely I don't find it a coincidence that it's the 13th. :frown:
Lol sounds tons better! But when I say planning, I only mean 'planning' :mmm:

Well in that case I 'planned' to do history and welsh :mmm:
Good luck! :smile: I start with French on the 13th....strangely I don't find it a coincidence that it's the 13th. :frown:

OCR ? good luck ! atleast its not a friday :tongue:

:yep: :giggle:
Original post by sarahiscool
OCR ? good luck ! atleast its not a friday :tongue:

Thank you! Mines on AQA...but yeah that's be even creepier. Probably wouldn't turn up to the listening.
:yep: :giggle:

My French exam is next Monday, day after is History AS, day after is Welsh, day after is presentation evening and the Friday is C2(maths!)

:frown: and that's not even my busy week

I 'plan' to do economics every day... I always end up doing maths or physics instead :colonhash:
Original post by justinawe
I 'plan' to do economics every day... I always end up doing maths or physics instead :colonhash:

But you do something useful :tongue: I end up doing NOTHING or trying to "learn" languages :colonhash:
But you do something useful :tongue: I end up doing NOTHING or trying to "learn" languages :colonhash:

Not that useful :tongue: I'm already good enough in maths and physics... I need to do more econs :redface:
My French exam is next Monday, day after is History AS, day after is Welsh, day after is presentation evening and the Friday is C2(maths!)

:frown: and that's not even my busy week

:eek: Wow that's cool that you're doing A-levels early! Personally I don't know how i'm going to manage A-level Maths next year. Good luck! :console:

Latest