The Student Room Group

AQA CHEM5 A2 Chemistry - 19th June 2013

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have the January paper?
Original post by bananarama2

I do but cant upload it till later on tonight, shall do it then if possible. :smile:. I have all 4 btw as our teacher emailed them to us, so if you want any others then just say

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sherlockedd
I do but cant upload it till later on tonight, shall do it then if possible. :smile:. I have all 4 btw as our teacher emailed them to us, so if you want any others then just say

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 443

Posted from TSR Mobile

Any chance I could have CHEM2?? I'm retaking in the hope I can get a few more UMS because I'm awful at unit 4 and 5 but I've done all the papers and can't find January anywhere!! :frown:
Original post by Jesss9
Any chance I could have CHEM2?? I'm retaking in the hope I can get a few more UMS because I'm awful at unit 4 and 5 but I've done all the papers and can't find January anywhere!! :frown:

Sure can :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 445

Original post by bananarama2

Hey, Tullia kindly posted the Jan '13 paper earlier:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2283222&page=15&p=42254412#post42254412
Original post by AspiringDoctor

Original post by Jesss9

Attached CHEM2 QP.

Edit: Attached everything now, if you refer to this post for CHEM5 QP/MS.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 449
could someone tell me what the cell diagram for the hydrogen-oxygen fuel cell is? I get a little confused drawing this one with all the waters
Original post by erniiee
No problem :smile:

That is so true, its very kind of people to put these up for free! I'll check it out for redox then, I was using it for a lot of CHEM4 stuff. Yea, the Nelson thornes textbook isn't great, I think it complicates a lot of things unnecessarily

Hello,
If u don't mind me asking what did u get for chem4? :smile:
Reply 451
Original post by laurawoods
Hello,
If u don't mind me asking what did u get for chem4? :smile:

Why did you neg my post? I haven't done CHEM4.
Reply 452
I've just added a table of all the complex ions needed for this module to my website. I will be adding notes for the whole module soon. http://www.mattsrevision.com/energetics-redox-and-inorganic-chemistry/

Matt
Reply 453
Original post by mattj94
I've just added a table of all the complex ions needed for this module to my website. I will be adding notes for the whole module soon. http://www.mattsrevision.com/energetics-redox-and-inorganic-chemistry/

Matt

Wow... your website looks really good!! :tongue:
Original post by mattj94

Matt

lovely! added to my favourites tab :biggrin:
Do you have to still know the PH calcs and rate determining stuff from chem 4 or will that defs not be in chem 5?
Reply 456
Original post by Tullia
Attached CHEM2 QP.

Edit: Attached everything now, if you refer to this post for CHEM5 QP/MS.

Thankyou!! :biggrin:
Original post by textbookloser
Do you have to still know the PH calcs and rate determining stuff from chem 4 or will that defs not be in chem 5?

Refer to this post.
Original post by textbookloser

as far as i am aware, chem5 is apparently more synoptic of unit 1, but other than that not really sure.
Do we need to know the metal extraction equations for Chem 5?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending