The Student Room Group

Another Indian GANGRAPE

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cl_steele
So what? we've had these exact system since time immemorial, theyre not going away ever... its an unpleasant truth butfor lack of a better phrasing some people are better than others or atleast lucky enough to have been born that was. lets take the class system in the USA, the similar caste systems in many other asian countries, the class system in many european countries... theyre no different the fact you single out one which i doubt you have any understanding of and slam is grossly culturally insensitive, im notsaying their caste system is good but you still have no right to judge,

Why the hell aren't I allowed to judge? I have my view on the caste system and you have yours. There is no reason why I shouldn't give my views on something I find deplorable.
Reply 81
Original post by tengentoppa
Why the hell aren't I allowed to judge? I have my view on the caste system and you have yours. There is no reason why I shouldn't give my views on something I find deplorable.

I didn't say you shouldn't, I said its hypocritical singling there's out considering every country more or less on earth has one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending