The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Olympiad
I did lots of Physics revision, doing Maths now

Posted from TSR Mobile

Done an hours RS And an hour business studies. Tempted to do some more RS. Because between 12 and the rest of the day my minds on the football.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:erm: I can't help with this as it's very much a visual topic.

You should find online resources though...

Angles = Interior and Exterior Angles of Polygons, Alternate Angles, Angles on a Straight Line, Vertically Opposite Angles.

Bearings = Measuring Angles, Intersection of Two Bearings.

Loci = Construction of Perpendicular Bisector, Angle Bisector and Circles.

ooh I can do all that apart from Loci! Thanks
ooh I can do all that apart from Loci! Thanks

:yy: no problem!
Original post by sarahiscool
I'm on the same board, it is just mostly common sense really and you will have learnt most of it without realising ahhhhhh just realised it's on Friday ! Tbh I doubt I'm even going to revise maths

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah L'evil fish told me what it consisted of - I've learnt it without knowing :tongue:
eek I'm scared! What are you aiming for?
Original post by MattFletcher
Done an hours RS And an hour business studies. Tempted to do some more RS. Because between 12 and the rest of the day my minds on the football.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahh have fun!
I wish I took RS, seems interesting apparantly all my teacher talks about is her obsession for gorillas...
Reply 8125
Good Morning:h:
Yay, another day packed full of revision. Today's plan is Information Systems, History and Biology. I quite like Biology and I.S. but I HATE History. Really don't know how I am going to cover the whole course now. Only 9 days till that exam -_-.
Original post by Bromaldehyde
Yay, another day packed full of revision. Today's plan is Information Systems, History and Biology. I quite like Biology and I.S. but I HATE History. Really don't know how I am going to cover the whole course now. Only 9 days till that exam -_-.

What's you history on?! How come you have it in 9 days, mines at the start of June!
Physics -.-
English Essay, Christs Sake, hate these, want my exam to be finished for it :angry:
Original post by Elm Tree
Physics -.-

Yum :love:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elm Tree
Physics -.-

Physics :sexface:

everybody does :wink:

Perhaps you'd prefer to work in decimal notation :mmm:

Yum :love:

Original post by justinawe
Physics :sexface:

Two extremely correct answers to any disdain for Physics :five: :ahee:
everybody does :wink:

Glad I'm not the only one, I don't get it at all - I don't care if numbers are rational or irrational

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad I'm not the only one, I don't get it at all - I don't care if numbers are rational or irrational

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's the square root of two?
Original post by MangoFreak

I don't believe that there isn't an end to them... It ends somewhere, just a long way away...
Original post by MangoFreak

=√2
=√2

:lol:

Latest