The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
thanks ! how we write the answer like auther name,source,publisher ??
Reply 181
where can i get exminer reports online ??
Original post by NilFBosh
What were the values given in the dependent variable?
Its better to use 20, 40, 60....
or 10, 20, 30
But I need to know the values for the y axis.

For that graph the max y value is 230 - 240 or something so its not possible to take 20, 40, 60... or 10, 20, 30...

The best way to take up all the space is to use 30, 60, 90...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elfajare
thanks ! how we write the answer like auther name,source,publisher ??

Author name, date/year, source (book, website...), publisher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NilFBosh
What were the values given in the dependent variable?
Its better to use 20, 40, 60....
or 10, 20, 30
But I need to know the values for the y axis.

heres the tabletable.JPG
Original post by Relaxedexams
Author name, date/year, source (book, website...), publisher.

Posted from TSR Mobile

publisher u mean where it was published and the name of the publisher or BOTH?
Original post by thextractor007
A mathematical Model can be wrong As it might not include other factor which are varying.
there is a limited data on which it is based.

Original post by Daniel Atieh
publisher u mean where it was published and the name of the publisher or BOTH?

Publisher as in publisher info. If they give only name then name goes there. If they give name and place, name first, then place.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 188
who knows how to draw a genetic diagram what details we should put in it genotype phenotype and gametes only ??? june 2009 q2
omg i hate that question about implications..any help/suggestions/explanations
+
Heres one of the most hated questions by me lol..plz any one make this topic clear to me please, I ll be so thankful! :colondollar::smile:
implications.jpg
Reply 190
for the observing mitosis one, what are the controlled variables?
Reply 191
for the observing mitosis one, what are the controlled variables? i need this too my notes says no varible to be controlled :s-smilie:
Reply 192
guys can we answ in the form ponts. ex. *this is a model. or as a small paragraph ????
Reply 193
Could someone help with plotting a graph for this data?
(Date against number of tests)

sd.jpg

It's from June 2009, 6BI07, question 2 (b)(ii)

I can't find a suitable scale for the y-axis; the mark scheme doesn't give any details about the scale either.
any more tips to Part 1: Experiment. I can't get higher than 14 marks, always lose some marks somewhere. Markschemes are so specific, you can have the right idea but write around the topic kind of...
Any quick tips please?

For Part 1 and 2 to assure some marks at least?
Original post by SKK94
Could someone help with plotting a graph for this data?
(Date against number of tests)

sd.jpg

It's from June 2009, 6BI07, question 2 (b)(ii)

I can't find a suitable scale for the y-axis; the mark scheme doesn't give any details about the scale either.

ok i ll try solving it nw!
Reply 196
Original post by elfajare
guys can we answ in the form ponts. ex. *this is a model. or as a small paragraph ????

Paragraphs

Posted from TSR Mobile
SKK94 heres it .... not sure about it but this is my try IMG_1329.jpg & IMG_1331.jpg
and NilFBosh I hv posted the table for that bar chart .please check it and also check for me this one that i solved, I can improve it by adding a break in the y axis (but not from the start), but am not sure if it's possible to do so??
Reply 198
r u sure ?????? because if u check the examiner reports they gain full marks and there answers are written as bullet points ?????????????????????????
Reply 199
Original post by Daniel Atieh
SKK94 heres it .... not sure about it but this is my try IMG_1329.jpg & IMG_1331.jpg
and NilFBosh I hv posted the table for that bar chart .please check it and also check for me this one that i solved, I can improve it by adding a break in the y axis (but not from the start), but am not sure if it's possible to do so??

i think that this is soo wrong !!! any check the examiner report i i dont have it if anyone have it pease give it to us

Latest

Trending

Trending