The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MangoFreak

Never really understood this need to incinerate school-related items :tongue: Do you really feel like you need to make that kind of statement (it's not even that strong a statement :lol:)?

Yes :wink:
Listened to Kim by Eminem about 40 times, guess who isn't sleeping tonight? :wink:
Original post by MattFletcher
Listened to Kim by Eminem about 40 times, guess who isn't sleeping tonight? :wink:

Just listened to it :lolwut:
Original post by Elm Tree
Just listened to it :lolwut:

He's not very happy :smile:
Marilyn Manson was proposed to sing the chorus, but backed out when hearing the whole song, you know it's bad when Marilyn Manson Says No :tongue:
He's not very happy :smile:
Marilyn Manson was proposed to sing the chorus, but backed out when hearing the whole song, you know it's bad when Marilyn Manson Says No :tongue:

I did read the top comments, you know :lol:
I did read the top comments, you know :lol:

:teehee: I totally didn't copy that off the top comment :wink:
:teehee: I totally didn't copy that off the top comment :wink:

lool..:h:

So, what's everyone up to.. apart from getting themselves distracted easily..:tongue:...btw our RS exam is literally next week....screwed..
Original post by PriyaPaul
lool..:h:

So, what's everyone up to.. apart from getting themselves distracted easily..:tongue:...btw our RS exam is literally next week....screwed..

AND TWO FRENCH :shot: And I'm basically spiralling through random YouTube videos
AND TWO FRENCH :shot: And I'm basically spiralling through random YouTube videos

yhh :five: and I'm basically getting distracted by various other things..
English Lit is so pointless :sigh:

:ditto:

Ikr.. the exam is so pointless and I absolutely hate the exam , but at the same time I love Eng Lit .:love:

btw when's your first exam? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
:ditto:

In Paris with You opens with an emphatic negative: "Don't talk to me of love". The speaker has "had an earful" and wants to stop thinking about love. The line is repeated at the start of two more stanzas. However, this is not a negative poem but one which celebrates the intimacy of a relationship.

What the actual **** is this

Original post by PriyaPaul
Ikr.. the exam is so pointless and I absolutely hate the exam , but at the same time I love Eng Lit on the whole as a subject.:love:

btw when's your first exam? :smile:

French reading/listening on 13/05

No idea :s-smilie:

Is it as funny as FACK?
Original post by Pabblethefish
Is it as funny as FACK?

Its not really a 'comedy' sort of song if I'm honest, given it's about his Wife, when they had A bit of An Argument. It's like '97 Bonnie And Clyde to the extreme! and angrier :wink:

French reading/listening on 13/05

Jack-SparrowConfused.jpg
This bloody candy crushing game is addictive :colonhash:

That's why I kinda like (well, not really) English Lit...you can make up all sorts of crap. :tongue:

Like in my exam last year, there's a poem called Blackberry Picking by Seamus Heaney, don't know if you've ever heard of it? Well, it's basically about...blackberry picking but I somehow managed to say to say that it was about sexual desire and things like that (with "evidence", of course). :teehee: I got a decent grade though, so the examiner obviously liked it. :tongue:
Its not really a 'comedy' sort of song if I'm honest, given it's about his Wife, when they had A bit of An Argument. It's like '97 Bonnie And Clyde to the extreme! and angrier :wink:

I'm not entirely sure, but were Bonnie and Clyde those criminals/robbers in the US

Latest