The Student Room Group

What is something that is widely known to your gender but not the other?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Harley
Haha how did that even come up in conversation?

Genuinely dont even know. :s-smilie: I think it was this.. it's abit open again so I've left it for people to view if they really want...

Spoiler

We have a VERY open and comfortable relationship haha!! :rolleyes:
Reply 701
Original post by sammyjade92
Genuinely dont even know. :s-smilie: I think it was this.. it's abit open again so I've left it for people to view if they really want...

Spoiler

We have a VERY open and comfortable relationship haha!! :rolleyes:

Haha I remember a friend asking a similar question when she heard a story about a girl getting a condom stuck inside her :tongue:
That it's so irritating when you think you've come to the end of your period and nothing's come out for about 12 hours, so you think it's safe to not wear a pad/tampon, only to find that a last little bit of the brown end-of-period blood comes out a few hours later :frown:

That when men complain about how long we take to shower/get ready in the morning, they fail to account for the fact that we have hair many times longer than theirs, we're expected to shave in more places, and that we have to check our boobs for lumps (and have a good play with them) :colone:
Reply 703
Original post by snowyowl
That it's so irritating when you think you've come to the end of your period and nothing's come out for about 12 hours, so you think it's safe to not wear a pad/tampon, only to find that a last little bit of the brown end-of-period blood comes out a few hours later :frown:

This! Gah why does that happen? My body tries to trick me for at least a day with absolutely nothing then all of a sudden comes back with a vengeance. Im onto it though, no gonna let it beat me again
Original post by snowyowl

so true, but for me there is normally a two day break
Original post by danielnkwocha
He's dreamy...

NoHomo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol! Gotta agree with you there :ahee:
Reply 706
I can't believe this thread is still going haha. Good thread, some of the things girls have revealed has been hilarious! Nice insight...
I have been loving reading this thread, some have actually made me laugh!

The tiny jeans pockets are annoying, I keep forgetting to check them before I buy and so wear them and there is nowhere for my phone!
Does anyone actually use the tampon machines in toilets? I have never seen anyone use them.
Deciding which way ones manhood is sloping for the day based on comfort and convenience is very important, especially when wearing boxer shorts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
First rule of fightclub...
Original post by firebolt
I have been loving reading this thread, some have actually made me laugh!

The tiny jeans pockets are annoying, I keep forgetting to check them before I buy and so wear them and there is nowhere for my phone!
Does anyone actually use the tampon machines in toilets? I have never seen anyone use them.

I was going to use the one at Liverpool Street St station in London but it was £3 =0
I decided to wait out the 30 mins home with no pad or tampon
Reply 711
Got a denim jacket yesterday.., only this morning did I realise that it's completely pocket free! Where am I supposed to put anything for goodness sake? My phone would be destroyed in my bag, and I prefer having a few items close at hand... Entirely impractical!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 712
A bum bag of course!

Original post by Kaisha
Got a denim jacket yesterday.., only this morning did I realise that it's completely pocket free! Where am I supposed to put anything for goodness sake? My phone would be destroyed in my bag, and I prefer having a few items close at hand... Entirely impractical!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Trousers?
Original post by biffyclyro27
First rule of fightclub...

...is that you do not talk about Fight Club, looks like you broke the rule!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 715
Original post by sophiealyssa
...is that you do not talk about Fight Club

Trust a woman to break the rule...
Original post by Jordan_1
Trust a woman to break the rule...

Except you broke it first by mentioning it :tongue:
Reply 717
Original post by Imperial_Maniac
Trousers?

Unfortunately no trousers or jeans actually fit me because i have a rather awkward body shape, so I'm stuck in leggings and little dresses, neither of which have pockets either. Oh dear, I'll just have to work something out...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 718
Original post by Eternal*
I was going to use the one at Liverpool Street St station in London but it was £3 =0
I decided to wait out the 30 mins home with no pad or tampon

Thats obscene! (the price that is) Especially when all they are is little flimsy things, no good to anybody. I had to get one in a nightclub once and that was about £2 for a tiny Lillet thing, rubbish.

I thought of a new one though: that men dont realise how much more women have to pay for necessities than men.

Im not talking about luxuries like make up and stuff but expensive necessities like sanitary products and underwear. Bras at their cheapest are on average £20 a time, especially if your slightly bustier.

But fellas, id like to know would you be able to spare £20-£30 out of your paycheque to buy a necessity. Were talking at least a couple every 6 months as god forbid you be seen in an old or unpretty one
Reply 719
Original post by CodeJack
I don't blame them.. Olive is the most outdated bathroom colour in history.

I'd find 5 girls standing up and going into a room a bit creepy, as if they are in a cult and plotting something.

Not quite olive but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWoWHzq21tA

Quick Reply

Latest