The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I have my first exam tomorrow :work: :frown: .
Original post by Little Tail Chaser

Which one? I have art on Thursday and Friday :dontknow:
Original post by Bude8
On the way to school today, there were like, no cars. Sad how everyone is having bank holiday ._.

Is it legal to go to school on a bank holiday ? Or do you not live in the United Kingdom ?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Which one? I have art on Thursday and Friday :dontknow:

Biology ATP. I'm not that bothered about that to be honest, I'm more worried about the chemistry and physics ATPs on Wednesday and Thursday. I did my art back before Easter, it was bloody awful :tongue:

Good luck, I have my first one in a week...French. :sigh:
Original post by JustaDreamer
Good luck, I have my first one in a week...French. :sigh:

Oh, fun. :sigh:

I've practically given up with that subject. My speaking assessments are D and E soooo.... :tongue:

I've practically given up with that subject. My speaking assessments are D and E soooo.... :tongue:

I'm at an F :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Biology ATP. I'm not that bothered about that to be honest, I'm more worried about the chemistry and physics ATPs on Wednesday and Thursday. I did my art back before Easter, it was bloody awful :tongue:

What's an ATP?:dontknow: (assessed t. Practical?)

Good luck!

:rofl: at least I'm not the only one then :yy:

*tut tut* I wish I was revising science again, but then I remember the times I wanted to pull my hair out with Physics, and I think maybe not. :tongue:
Original post by Meliss
I'm at an F :frown:

F for **** French! :biggrin:

Good luck!

Close, it's alternative to practical. It's a paper designed to test our analytical skills as well as making sure that we know simple things like ion tests, food tests, formulas etc. As things go it's probably the easier paper out of the three (ATP, multiple choice, long ans), but I'm still dreading Wednesday. :frown:

Arr! :biggrin: my school does IGCSE though, a bit harder than normal GCSE :frown:
When I found this out I was like, really?! They had to pick the IGCSE for my worst subject? -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck!

ATP is adenosine triosephosphate. It's a molecule in animals and humans that have the ability to generate energy, for the processes in our body!

You will learn about it in A-level bio!

Close, it's alternative to practical. It's a paper designed to test our analytical skills as well as making sure that we know simple things like ion tests, food tests, formulas etc. As things go it's probably the easier paper out of the three (ATP, multiple choice, long ans), but I'm still dreading Wednesday. :frown:

You'll be fine :yy: we just do those things in normal exams
Original post by James A
ATP is adenosine triosephosphate. It's a molecule in animals and humans that have the ability to generate energy, for the processes in our body!

I know about ATP as energy generators but not in this context!:tongue:

I'm not taking bio :lolwut:
Original post by James A

We were talking about the 'Alternative To Practical' IGCSE science exams :tongue:

You'll be fine :yy:

I hope so :frown:
We were talking about the 'Alternative To Practical' IGCSE science exams :tongue:

I hope so :frown:

You will :wink:

I on the other hand... Need to do some revision! *goes to play candy crush*
Reply 8375
gunna do french revision all day today, maybe a geography past paper :smile:
In my dream it was Friday - the day of our Maths exam and I was soo scared about it and 100% certain I would fail,
eeeeeek.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PriyaPaul
We had to watch that film for the 'Believing in God' Section. :smile:

Goodnight :wink:

Its a TV show. I assume it was the 'miracle of peckham' episode? With the crying statue etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
In my dream it was Friday - the day of our Maths exam and I was soo scared about it and 100% certain I would fail,
eeeeeek.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's not good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In a normal day today I'd be in double PE Now. So I'm going to sleep. :wink: hours of RS And French to do though.

Posted from TSR Mobile