The Student Room Group

Higher Modern Studies 2012-13: Discussion and Help Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fjords
If you could send me one or both of the AMS essays that would be absolutely wonderful! :-)

Email me [Removed - please use PMs or post here] or Facebook if its easier I honestly don't know how to use the mail on this website! But of course ill send them :smile:
Original post by Beccabarrow
My teacher handed it out in paper but I could try and type it out?
I have two essays for ams 15/15 and 12/15 for stv if anyone wants them I could email them :biggrin: has anyone got any wealth essays?

Could I get both AMS essays too? :smile:
Original post by KeeKeeDee
Could I get both AMS essays too? :smile:

yeah ill mail them! think i get how to use it now:smile:
Original post by fjords
If you could send me one or both of the AMS essays that would be absolutely wonderful! :-)

yeah of course!
I sent them to you both!
Reply 725
My teacher handed it out in paper but I could try and type it out?
I have two essays for ams 15/15 and 12/15 for stv if anyone wants them I could email them :biggrin: has anyone got any wealth essays?

Could you pretty please email me both those essays beccabarrow? Thank you!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 726
Original post by nicolagrantgrant
Ps. I have loads of essays so If anyone needs any let me know. :smile:

Nicolgrantgrant could you please send me essays on income affecting health an possibly social and economic inequalities?? So stuck, it would be a great help! Thank you!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 727
Original post by fjords
Would you be able to send me a copy too? It would be such a huge help!

Could you possibly send me a copy too? I need so much help! Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
amber_sss sorry but could u email me Email removed I don't think my email is working and would be much easier to send haha thanks! Sorry :smile:

Mod edit: Please don't post your email address on TSR public forums.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by amber_sss
Nicolgrantgrant could you please send me essays on income affecting health an possibly social and economic inequalities?? So stuck, it would be a great help! Thank you!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I dont think I have done one of those yet, im doing voting systems just now but will post it later? If you have any essays you could send me that would be good! xxxx
If I were to revise S + E inequalities that exist in the USA, the gov. policies in place to reduce them, and the effectiveness of the policies, would I technically be able to write a S+E inequalities essay and an american dream one?
Original post by amber_sss

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mailed uu:smile:
Reply 732
Hey, I dont think I have done one of those yet, im doing voting systems just now but will post it later? If you have any essays you could send me that would be good! xxxx

Okay that's cool! Thanks! Yeah, what essays??xxxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by youjustburnkid
If I were to revise S + E inequalities that exist in the USA, the gov. policies in place to reduce them, and the effectiveness of the policies, would I technically be able to write a S+E inequalities essay and an american dream one?

Yes, I should think so seeing as the American Dream essay involves discussing American inequalities.
Email me [Removed - please use PMs or post here] or Facebook if its easier I honestly don't know how to use the mail on this website! But of course ill send them :smile:

Could you mail me them too? my email is [Removed]
I will email you my essays im typing them all up now:smile:

Mod edit: Please don't post your email on TSR public forums.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 735
Hey NicolaGrantGrant, you were going to send me a AMS+STV vs FPTP one? :colondollar:
Reply 736
I sent them to you both!

can you possibly email them to me too please?
Could you mail me them too? my email is
I will email you my essays im typing them all up now:smile:

Yeh of course ill do that the now! Thanks so much would appreciate it so much :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Yeh of course ill do that the now! Thanks so much would appreciate it so much :smile:

What topics are you doing?:smile:
Original post by Confused!
Hey NicolaGrantGrant, you were going to send me a AMS+STV vs FPTP one? :colondollar:

Typing it up now be 5 mins:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending