The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
Clearly HoN has made your mouse skills ****

Lack of HoN if anything. I haven't played in quite a while :rolleyes:
Original post by Bluffroom

I bet yours is :h:

It's very good. I thought someone in our school was Gay, and a few days later he told his friend he was Bi. :smile:
Original post by MattFletcher
It's very good. I thought someone in our school was Gay, and a few days later he told his friend he was Bi. :smile:

Well spotted :ahee:

Here's a question. Ever seen Role Models - you see Sean William Scott's insane ability to spot boobs? Can you do that, but replacing boobs with something else? :colone:
Well spotted :ahee:

Here's a question. Ever seen Role Models - you see Sean William Scott's insane ability to spot boobs? Can you do that, but replacing boobs with something else? :colone:

haha yeah :ahee:
I have found an alternative to the Retina Macbook Pro :holmes: - depending on what the refreshes are like this year for the rMBP and the Dells and other laptops.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DELL-XPS-15-Ultrabook-i7-3632QM-3-20GHz-16GB-128GB-SSD-1TB-FHD-1080p-L521X-WTY-/261210794135?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item3cd1606897

£800 (200 for delivery but I have a way around that)

The RRP for that system? £2300.
Hmm. I want to be a 28 waist again :sad:

:mmm:

I have been trying to get into doing exercise recently and so far I have only done school games -.- I am a bad person. I need a push.

I know what you mean, I'm far too lazy for my own good >_> I manage to force myself to get in a game or two of tennis every week, but generally I'd much rather be lazing around and procrastinating online... not even doing revision!
haha yeah :ahee:

:five:

It's one of my many superpowers :mmm: - I can tell everything. Shower? Grower? Tic-tac? etc. etc. etc. :mmm:
Original post by justinawe
I know what you mean, I'm far too lazy for my own good >_> I manage to force myself to get in a game or two of tennis every week, but generally I'd much rather be lazing around and procrastinating online... not even doing revision!

I totally get you there. I haven't done any revision yet -.-
I totally get you there. I haven't done any revision yet -.-

That's alright, you can normally get away with minimal revision when it comes to GCSEs :holmes: I, on the other hand, really need to get some revision in...
That's alright, you can normally get away with minimal revision when it comes to GCSEs :holmes: I, on the other hand, really need to get some revision in...

I really should tbh. I am gonna do my SAT practice now i think though.
I really should tbh. I am gonna do my SAT practice now i think though.

Taking that in year 11 already? I'm applying to a couple of US unis, but I'm only doing SAT + subject tests after my exams :tongue:
c33b to reviz l0l
Taking that in year 11 already? I'm applying to a couple of US unis, but I'm only doing SAT + subject tests after my exams :tongue:

No I'm gonna do them in year 12 but I am taking the practice test atm. That's why I'm being slow to revise.
Gonna keek up a video of my art book tomorrow I think...
The Apprentice Is Back tonight :bhangra::excited:

:woo:

No time anyways, could be better spent revising :redface:

Hmm, should I revise chemistry in preparation for my ATP and multiple choice exams tomorrow, or should I watch a load of pompous ***** bitch at each other? Decisions, decisions :tongue:

when does it start? I've done 6 sections of the SAT so far. I dno whether to do the remaining 4 today or to do them tomorrow.
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
Hmm, should I revise chemistry in preparation for my ATP and multiple choice exams tomorrow, or should I watch a load of pompous ***** bitch at each other? Decisions, decisions :tongue:

Revise Chemistry, duh

Yes!!!!!!

Latest