The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That match with Murray was less close than the score looked. Murray constantly had break opportunities only for Mayer to get ridiculous exactly-on-the-line aces to stay in it. Was a bit of a nightmare from Murray's P.o.V, but he was playing relatively aggressively and his passing shot was excellent, so. Looked better than he did against ERV at Monte-Carlo.
Reply 1361
I want dimitrov to win this and i know he can.
Game and First Set - Dimitrov. 7-6 (8-6 in tie-breaker)
Reply 1363
Original post by Krish4791

Whats more likely baby fed wins in 2 or djoker in 3?
I wish the crowd would show Djokovic a little more respect. It's bordering on rudeness at this point. 'grats to Dimitrov, though - great achievement.
Original post by ubi1
Whats more likely baby fed wins in 2 or djoker in 3?

Probably Djokovic in 3, he seems to be starting tournaments really slowly this year.
This year? Djokovic has always started slowly. :tongue:

Would be nice to see Djokovic out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep, that's just part of Nole's game the slow start. Although it is looking pretty tight at the minute. I can see a future number 1/Grand slam star in Dimitrov, particularly if he solves his mental toughness issues and works on his endurance
Original post by JOR2010
Would be nice to see Djokovic out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If Djoko goes out, it's Nadal's title. If Nadal also go out, then Federer is the man. If all 3 go out, then that will be very very interesting.
Dimitrov breaks! Can he hold it together?!
Dimitrov breaks! Can he hold it together?!

No. This is Dimitrov. :rolleyes:
Reply 1372
Ouch, looks pretty nasty.
If Djoko goes out, it's Nadal's title. If Nadal also go out, then Federer is the man. If all 3 go out, then that will be very very interesting.

Who knows? Hope Fed has a good comeback tournament. But hoping Dimitrov holds it together..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Prendah
Ouch, looks pretty nasty.

Looking like going downhill for Djokovic, can't tell whether he's faking though.. Seems a convenient time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JOR2010
Who knows? Hope Fed has a good comeback tournament. But hoping Dimitrov holds it together..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, he played well today overall, I hope he wins his first title of the year here!
Original post by JOR2010
Looking like going downhill for Djokovic, can't tell whether he's faking though.. Seems a convenient time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah - did you see the angle he tilted his ankle at? That would hurt like **** without any pre-existing conditions, never mind with them.
Original post by TopHat
Nah - did you see the angle he tilted his ankle at? That would hurt like **** without any pre-existing conditions, never mind with them.

No I'm not following it, too busy elsewhere.. Fair enough!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crowd is just being unpleasant now. :/ The quality of the tennis from both players is sullied by the rude response.
Original post by TopHat
This year? Djokovic has always started slowly. :tongue:

Good to see good minds think alike :tongue:

Latest