The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2740
Original post by ironandwine
Lol, right, okay. Thought this might arise so in true blue peter style, have a totally sassy and unimpressed "I didn't edit that photo" face from earlier, taken especially for you by the window in the morning so it doesn't look "edited" due to bad lighting xoxoxo

ps: would be good if you could delete that second photo from that post, thanks.

You're pretty :colondollar: . I love your hair. Also I just love everyone that longboards because longboards are just amazing! I soo did not quickly check profile and find out that you're into longboarding. I soo did not do that :ninja: .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yawn11
I can see why you'd edited now actually

Speak proper english 'mate'. But aaw thanksss!
Reply 2742
Thought i'd post another i look a bit tired on this pic due to the bank holiday weekend antics. :smile: 313857_10151337037408915_2003978579_n.jpg
Original post by hasan4life
ah cool congrats :smile: don't be giving me warning points :tongue:

You never really post in fashion & beauty anyway, so I think you're safe from me :')

Original post by ForgetMe
Face :love:

Thaaanks :smile:

Original post by danielnkwocha
If I told you I love you would you promise to not give me any warning points? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahaa :rolleyes:

Original post by azg545
You're pretty :colondollar: . I love your hair. Also I just love everyone that longboards because longboards are just amazing! I soo did not quickly check profile and find out that you're into longboarding. I soo did not do that :ninja: .

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha aw cheers, tbh you could've just not said anything 'cos it's normally by the wall behind me in pictures, so I'd have just presumed you'd seen it there :wink: do you longboard then?
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
I need to get that camera :- HD for sure. :grumble:

Do you have a you-tube channel yet?- dedicated to your music that is.

Hehe the original was crazy sharp but way too big for a web file.

No I don't.. I don't write songs anymore but I mostly play stuff like Green Day, Guns n Roses and video game themes lol. I love Muse but not good enough to play their stuff. I play 4 other instruments so I don't put nearly enough time in on guitar >_>

I have a few raandom vids of me playing flute and piano though. I work for a production company @_@ why havent I just arranged a shoot for my own music???! Think I'll do that over the summer and get back to you,
Original post by Michaelj
Off my webcam.

When's your court date? How old were the children?

You sick man!
Original post by Holby_fanatic
I'm leaving TSR for about a month after today so I'm going to leave you with this shocking photo. My eyes are terrible.

SAM_4571.JPG

Bye guys! :wavey: :grouphugs:

Bye!!! Love you!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2747
Original post by ironandwine

Haha aw cheers, tbh you could've just not said anything 'cos it's normally by the wall behind me in pictures, so I'd have just presumed you'd seen it there :wink: do you longboard then?

Oh right..... :/ Fair enough and yes, yes I do. I love it, it's my obsession, my unhealthy but healthy obsession :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm leaving TSR for about a month after today so I'm going to leave you with this shocking photo. My eyes are terrible.

SAM_4571.JPG

I think you should leave us with the lab coat one :wink: (or have I already missed that one?)
Original post by AgentSushi
I think you should leave us with the lab coat one :wink: (or have I already missed that one?)

Aha, I thought everyone had forgotten about that. :mmm:

Original post by lilmissshady
Bye!!! Love you!! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I :heart: U 2
(edited 10 years ago)

Oh I never forget :wink::biggrin:

SAM_4571.JPG

Are you gonna be doing an 'Amanbabbar./' and return after a couple of days?

:mmm:

:sad:
might as well :')

Oh have i missed this thread? Hell yes.:bl:

SAM_4571.JPG

I refuse to accept this! :cry2: :emo: :moon:

You better pull an Aman and return immediately. Or else. Also your eyes are as lovely as usual but you need more ****ing sleep!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by BastillePompeii
Oh have i missed this thread? Hell yes.:bl:

Is that you in your avatar by any chance?

Original post by danielnkwocha
I refuse to accept this! :cry2: :emo: :moon:

You better pull an Aman and return immediately. Or else. Also your eyes are as lovely as usual but you need more ****ing sleep!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh don't worry, she'll come back. Sooner than we all think.
Original post by Leon Trotsky

Leon Trototttskkyyyyy

Looking sharp m8!

I :heart: U 2

Hey come back soon :biggrin: and whats the lab coat one? :P I definitely missed it
Original post by Leon Trotsky

:rofl2: You're so full of ****.
Here's a delightful picture of me in my work uniform. In case your day needs cheering up...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest