The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8640
"I have no battle plan, I feel that my effortless superiority will take me through."

Oh dear.
Original post by Vionar
"I have no battle plan, I feel that my effortless superiority will take me through."

Oh dear.

Loved that :biggrin:

Jim wins the cliché game though :tongue:[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v= w8VG_pePT3Y[/video]
Reply 8642
Original post by MattFletcher
Loved that :biggrin:

Jim wins the cliché game though :tongue:[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v= w8VG_pePT3Y[/video]

Definitely! But the Napoleon guy...
Cringing so much :redface:
"SOME OF US HAVE BEEN WORKING ALL NIGHT"
Try doing it every day you ungrateful ****. You don't do shifts
Reply 8645
tbh all these people seem very unintelligent compared to previous years.... and annoying
Reply 8646
She's awful! And the two faced cat hater. :rolleyes:
Wow, they're all so up themselves!

"I'm so successful" etc.

Surely if you're so successful running your own business you don't need a £250,000 investment to branch out someone else's?

"Oooh man, Sophie-"
"No, I'm not man. I'm Lord Sugar"
:lol:
SASS.
(edited 10 years ago)
napoleon-dynamite-ffa-01.jpg

losers.
The future of UK business lies in the hands of good people (I hope).

Not some sad arrogant narcissists who apply for the Apprentice and waste their time trying to jump through his hoops for money.

Real entrepreneurs will be making money themselves and making a success.

I wanted to apply to Young Apprentice too :colonhash: but they are awful.
Ok. I found an anime where people have to suck breasts for the milk in order to gain power. I introduced it to my friends and they are watching it endlessly now :redface:
Reply 8651
Original post by L'Evil Fish

I wanted to apply to Young Apprentice too :colonhash: but they are awful.

It got axed by the BBC after last year anyway :P I agree the kids on it were very annoying
Original post by gomg
It got axed by the BBC after last year anyway :P I agree the kids on it were very annoying

I know :frown:
Yeah, haha :tongue: English Lit :colonhash:

Which is more likely, A* in Lit or Biology? I've decided to choose between them :ahee:

Yeah, a bit better :tongue: it'd be nice to go on there though

Which is more likely, A* in Lit or Biology? I've decided to choose between them :ahee:

Is it bad that for me the star in Biology is more likely when I can only miss one mark for it? :sexface:

I don't watch the Apprentice since studying that Ed guy from a few years ago for English Lang :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd prefer the A* in Biology but thats just me. Biology is more respected than English Lit right? Am I right?:confused:

Yeah, the Young Apprentice was bearable.

Ugh, I can't wait until study leave. I genuinely enjoy revising late at night, everyone's in bed and there's no distractions but I can't do that when I have to be up at 6.30 in the morning :tongue:
Original post by Leechayy
I'd prefer the A* in Biology but thats just me. Biology is more respected than English Lit right? Am I right?:confused:

I'd say English literature is more respected than biology :s

Afterall, you don't always need a level biology in order to get onto a biology degree - whereas with English lit, you do (most of the time, anyway).
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Pabblethefish
I'd say English literature is more respected than biology :s

Afterall, you don't always need a level biology in order to get onto a biology degree - whereas with English lit, you do.

What? Really? :eek:
Original post by Leechayy
What? Really? :eek:

Well not always, every university's different. But when it comes to applying to a biology-based degree it's always: chemistry > biology.

Of course, biology is still an important subject!

I just feel English shows you can analyse text and put meaning into things and intricately write powerful responses to things whereas biology shows you can kind of, sort of do a science. But that's only my opinion.

Latest