The Student Room Group

Love ME? Friend ME? I'm a guy and so is HE!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Mazzini
Welcome to Lust Central. :sexface:

To be honest, he does sound pretty hot, though. :tongue:

VERY HOT! :love:
Reply 41
Original post by ForgetMe
I'm now intrigued about the next part of the story :mmm:

I'll keep updating, just keep an eye for it :wink: :tongue:
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
VERY HOT! :love:

:teehee:

So has anything else happened yet? :tongue:
Reply 43
Gosh, this thread is like a whirlwind has just hit you. Lots of hormones. Lots of passion. Refreshingly child-like, really.
Reply 44
Original post by hobbit_
Gosh, this thread is like a whirlwind has just hit you. Lots of hormones. Lots of passion. Refreshingly child-like, really.

dunno if that's a compliment or an insult :tongue:
Reply 45
Original post by Mazzini
:teehee:

So has anything else happened yet? :tongue:

hahaa no :frown: butttt progress :biggrin: I talked to him today: convo went like that:

Megan: pssst! Come here (waving with her hand)
him: (comes over, I have class) Im not a dog you know (looks at me, shakes my hand)
me: jokingly, yah megan that's really rude
megan: oh excuse me?!
him: (laughs): teach her some manners
me: (laughs)
him: (smiles at me and turns to go to class)
The updates are exciting to read! :biggrin:
Reply 47
dunno if that's a compliment or an insult :tongue:

:wink: It was kindly meant.
Reply 48
Original post by hobbit_
:wink: It was kindly meant.

hahaha awwww thank you :biggrin:
Reply 49
Original post by Meliss
The updates are exciting to read! :biggrin:

looooooooooooooool, then keep checking back for more juicy (lol) updates :wink:
Reply 50
Hahaha thanks! :biggrin: Btw, I saw him today and we shook hands! :colondollar: Megan called him over and she "psst" at him till he saw her. He came to us, and after shaking my hands, told her "im not a dog" and looked at me, smiled, and said, "teach her some manners". loL, he smiled and went to class.

See it's improving :biggrin: Soon enough you'll be friend and then who knows :rolleyes: Now it's time to begin operation ''dorm plan'' :colone:
Reply 51
Original post by paperskin
See it's improving :biggrin: Soon enough you'll be friend and then who knows :rolleyes: Now it's time to begin operation ''dorm plan'' :colone:

YES! I can't wait :tongue: :biggrin:
Reply 52
I'll keep updating, just keep an eye for it :wink: :tongue:

Make sure you do :sexface:
Reply 53
He clearly is annoyed with megan as she seem to be full on and annoying. He is clearly straight and you're trying hard to find suggestions that he is gay, that just don't exist. Also you're clearly gay, just by reading how you write, you're gay.
Reply 54
Original post by GPH92
He clearly is annoyed with megan as she seem to be full on and annoying. He is clearly straight and you're trying hard to find suggestions that he is gay, that just don't exist. Also you're clearly gay, just by reading how you write, you're gay.

Firstly, how is he clearly straight? You don't know that :smile:

Secondly, what do you mean I'm clearly gay by the way I write? :confused:
Reply 55
x

Hey again. Just wanted to update you guys. I saw him in the library today, looking sexy as ever with his tight black shirt. :love:

Anyway, so I had to meet Megan in the cafe for dinner so I couldn't talk to him. (He was too busy talking to his friend anyway).

So as Megan and I were eating, he passed our table and Megan called him over. (He actually continued all the way and pretended not to see her but she saw him and when she called him over he said "I was hoping you wouldn't notice me", and when she was like "whaaaaat so rude!" and then he said "sorry wrong choice of words".) Lol so cute. He shook my hand and smiled at me :love:

Anyway, so she invited him to sit with us and have dinner but he said he to meet a friend. She then told him ok then let's go out to dinner one day and he was like but I told you, I'm busy. She was like you're always busy huh? I find that hard to believe. Then i found an opportunity to talk to him and i was like "cuz you're an engineer right?" and he was like "exactly! (looks at Megan) "see, he understands!" hahaha.

Anyway, then Megan said so when are you free? Tell me. He was like when does the semester end? Once it does, I'm free. (thank God it ends in 3 weeks!) But she is trying to invite him for like an hr dinner with us and he said he really will try.

There's just one teeny weeny problem. I'm going back to my home country in about 1 month. I wont see him till September. I mean, I could get his number and whatsapp him and stuff, but it's not like 3 weeks is enough to get to know him right? That's my dilemma right there :frown: It's so depressing. I really dont know what to do!
Reply 56
Hey again. Just wanted to update you guys. I saw him in the library today, looking sexy as ever with his tight black shirt. :love:

Anyway, so I had to meet Megan in the cafe for dinner so I couldn't talk to him. (He was too busy talking to his friend anyway).

So as Megan and I were eating, he passed our table and Megan called him over. (He actually continued all the way and pretended not to see her but she saw him and when she called him over he said "I was hoping you wouldn't notice me", and when she was like "whaaaaat so rude!" and then he said "sorry wrong choice of words".) Lol so cute. He shook my hand and smiled at me :love:

Anyway, so she invited him to sit with us and have dinner but he said he to meet a friend. She then told him ok then let's go out to dinner one day and he was like but I told you, I'm busy. She was like you're always busy huh? I find that hard to believe. Then i found an opportunity to talk to him and i was like "cuz you're an engineer right?" and he was like "exactly! (looks at Megan) "see, he understands!" hahaha.

Anyway, then Megan said so when are you free? Tell me. He was like when does the semester end? Once it does, I'm free. (thank God it ends in 3 weeks!) But she is trying to invite him for like an hr dinner with us and he said he really will try.

There's just one teeny weeny problem. I'm going back to my home country in about 1 month. I wont see him till September. I mean, I could get his number and whatsapp him and stuff, but it's not like 3 weeks is enough to get to know him right? That's my dilemma right there :frown: It's so depressing. I really dont know what to do!

I really want to know what he looks like now :biggrin: 3 weeks are enough if you really focus on getting to know him. Which means you have to go talk to him and try to build the foundation of a friendship. Why don't you pretend that you are interested in engineering and ask him a few questions about it to initiate your first conversation? Or maybe say that one of your friends in your home country wants to do engineering and wanted to know the answer of a few general questions. Then if everything goes right you could talk about anything you think will be of interest to him. That's the only thing I can think about but you have to focus on getting this first meaningful conversation! That's when it all starts. Or do the dorm plan. Try to get this first conversation as soon as possible, it's the only way to know him and then you can work on something. For example if you know he's interested in photography or ancient buildings you could propose to take him somewhere worth of a picture. See if you actually get to know him you'll have an infinite number of possibilities to get to know each other. If you can't get this very first conversation we're back in stage 0 and you'll have no materials to work on. After this initial conversation it won't be that hard to befriend him or to talk to him randomly then you could get his number. Make the most of it during those three weeks. You have to stop being a simple acquaintance and be someone he actually wants to be friends with. If Meagan is gonna try to have dinner with him after the three weeks you'll still be there right as you'll travel after a month? If that's the case it's another chance to talk to him. Be confident you can do it! If I were you I wouldn't put too much thought in it when you get the chance take it, if you can't then you still have next year.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 57
I really want to know what he looks like now :biggrin: 3 weeks are enough if you really focus on getting to know him. Which means you have to go talk to him and try to build the foundation of a friendship. Why don't you pretend that you are interested in engineering and ask him a few questions about it to initiate your first conversation? Or maybe say that one of your friends in your home country wants to do engineering and wanted to know the answer of a few general questions. Then if everything goes right you could talk about anything you think will be of interest to him. That's the only thing I can think about but you have to focus on getting this first meaningful conversation! That's when it all starts. Or do the dorm plan. Try to get this first conversation as soon as possible, it's the only way to know him and then you can work on something. For example if you know he's interested in photography or ancient buildings you could propose to take him somewhere worth of a picture. See if you actually get to know him you'll have an infinite number of possibilities to get to know each other. If you can't get this very first conversation we're back in stage 0 and you'll have no materials to work on. After this initial conversation it won't be that hard to befriend him or to talk to him randomly then you could get his number. Make the most of it during those three weeks. You have to stop being a simple acquaintance and be someone he actually wants to be friends with. If Meagan is gonna try to have dinner with him after the three weeks you'll still be there right as you'll travel after a month? If that's the case it's another chance to talk to him. Be confident you can do it! If I were you I wouldn't put too much thought in it when you get the chance take it, if you can't then you still have next year.

Thank you so much for the great advice! Michelle and I ran into him again today :biggrin: He was sitting alone on a bench eating a sandwich and drinking Coke. We said hi and Michella sat beside him on the bench. She called me over to sit with them lol. (When she called my name, we both said yes, cuz we both have the same name) :tongue:

Anyway, so she was telling him I should really give you a nickname (she said this last time too),and he responded, give your friend a nickname. lol . then he looked at me and said: "Dont want to put you on the spot". Hahaha, so adorable :colondollar:

Apparently, Michelle and him studied in the same area, but different schools. He told her how her school was famous for all the sluts, and she was like yeah it's disgusting, and he replied, I never said it's a bad thing.

Lol. When he said that, I suddenly, I dunno, imagined myself in his position. So many things he does or says to Michelle, reminds me so much of myself! I dunno why, but the way he talks or says things is just so familiar. It's exactly what I would do/say if I was in his position. For example, the whole slut thing :tongue: Remember he's only 18, so he's thinking saying that sounds cool or makes him look straight. I dunno :tongue: But even Michelle told me he said that just to sound cool and straight. lol

Oh and he agreed on the dinner thing with us, but he was telling Michelle you have to be patient as I'm really busy.

Slow but steady progress. Hope it speeds up tho! Step by step, Michelle and I are trying to find out when he was born, his favorite color, hobbies, etc. :tongue:

I just want to AT LEAST build, as you said, some sort of base of friendship, and then back in September, we can get close and deepen the friendship bond :tongue:
Reply 58

why dont you add me on kik so we can communicate easier? :tongue: My name is maximum321

also for anyone else who wants to, feel free to ^^
Reply 59
I think I just read the scrawlings of a future serial killer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending