The Student Room Group

Love ME? Friend ME? I'm a guy and so is HE!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Steezy
I think I just read the scrawlings of a future serial killer.

Nooo whyyy?? :frown:
Original post by Steezy
I think I just read the scrawlings of a future serial killer.

:laugh:

90% chance that if the OP ever talks to this boy, he'll die from a heart attack
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 62
Original post by Architecture-er
:laugh:

90% chance that if the OP ever talks to this boy, he'll die from a heart attack

Ur so mean :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Ur so mean :frown:

Yes, deliciously so :mmm:
Reply 64
[QUOT="Architecture-er;42528789" =""]Yes, deliciously so :mmm:[/QUOT]

What? That doesnt even make sense. And ur So cruel :frown:
You don't want to be his friend. You want to shag him. (Can I say "shag" around here?). There is a difference and it's an important one. You should establish whether he's actually gay or not first before continuing to stalk him. Otherwise you're going to create a very awkward and unpleasant situation if he isn't and he doesn't feel the same about you.

Also, you need to calm down. Considerably. Guys who are like this towards other girls are deemed to be creepy. Only teenage girls get away with this sort of behavior. Calm down. Stop pretending you want his friendship and just talk to the guy like a normal person. Be prepared for the fact he may in fact be straight and don't get jealous if your mate hooks up with him. It's not worth it.
Reply 66
Original post by Dude Where's My Username
You don't want to be his friend. You want to shag him. (Can I say "shag" around here?). There is a difference and it's an important one. You should establish whether he's actually gay or not first before continuing to stalk him. Otherwise you're going to create a very awkward and unpleasant situation if he isn't and he doesn't feel the same about you.

Also, you need to calm down. Considerably. Guys who are like this towards other girls are deemed to be creepy. Only teenage girls get away with this sort of behavior. Calm down. Stop pretending you want his friendship and just talk to the guy like a normal person. Be prepared for the fact he may in fact be straight and don't get jealous if your mate hooks up with him. It's not worth it.

No. I DO want to be his friend because he's a really nice and interrsting guy. And IF he's gay, then bonus for me! Aaaand Megan would never get with him. She already likes someone else and she told me she'll never do that to me.
Reply 67
Nooo whyyy?? :frown:

Because you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with this guy.
Reply 68
Original post by RHCPfan
Because you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with this guy.
well I dont make it obvious :tongue: besides it's not like im gonna scare him off with my "obsession". Ill act cooool :smile:

Besides I already spoke to him :biggrin: like for a minute lol. Michelle said he seemed a bit nervous hahahha. I wonder whyy :tongue:
Reply 69
why dont you add me on kik so we can communicate easier? :tongue: My name is maximum321

also for anyone else who wants to, feel free to ^^

I don't use kik.. actually I don't use most phone applications sorry :/ I could give you my email though if you PM me that will make communication easier :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
How's it going? :laugh:
Reply 71
Original post by Meliss
How's it going? :laugh:

very slow progress but at least i have his no. and text him from time to time!
very slow progress but at least i have his no. and text him from time to time!

Oh hello :tongue: been awhile haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending