The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bude8
Last day of school!

You're on study-leave today? My study-leave doesn't start till May 24th?!:frown:
Original post by Leechayy
You're on study-leave today? My study-leave doesn't start till May 24th?!:frown:

22nd :biggrin:
Original post by Elm Tree
So you go back home toady?

Already? :eek:
So you go back home toady?

Think I'm gonna stay in school for study leave.
Original post by MattFletcher
22nd :biggrin:

Awww, no fair!:ashamed2:
Who went out on Apprentice? I missed the last part because I had a headache :frown:

The project manager of the female team, thank god.
I need to watch it om iplayer
Last bigy0l0 lesson done oqewirhwkjergfkewjgldf,bj kighls;ldf/kbldfhg
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
POLL: do you prefer am or pm exams? Why? :work::qed::question::stupido:

PM... so I can revise until late at night on the day before the exam, and still get enough sleep.
Lol i got 16/60 in my biology mock :woo:
Original post by Bude8
Last bigy0l0 lesson done oqewirhwkjergfkewjgldf,bj kighls;ldf/kbldfhg

ajhgfohebowvna I've still got 16 days!:frown:
Goodbye, year 11
Original post by Bluffroom
Lol i got 16/60 in my biology mock :woo:

Which one? B1, B2 or B3?:tongue:
So much revision to do :frown:
A* in History coursework :woo:
Original post by MattFletcher
So much revision to do :frown:

Turn that frown
Upside down

:smile:
English Language Mock tomorrow. I hate that subject, my exam this year is the resit from last June when I got a B :frown: after going up 8 marks on the remark!?!?!
And remove the eyebrows :frown: -> :smile:
Turn that frown
Upside down

:smile:
Can't wait for this week to end...

Statistics, Biology and Art need to be done by Friday.

Lunch times not free, and year photos are Friday... clashing with exams and I'm meant to miss some lunch...

But then the next week, I'll have to do my exams.. French, I'm ready for I think... History I'm not... Welsh :lol: and then C2 should be okay, but I'll have presentation evening next Thursday!:eek:

:frown:
Original post by dandaman7771
English Language Mock tomorrow. I hate that subject, my exam this year is the resit from last June when I got a B :frown: after going up 8 marks on the remark!?!?!

This sounds overly cliched but just go in with a really positive attitude of "I can DO this!". I got a low B on my initial English Language exam, I was petrified as it was my first and I was so disappointed with the result. I resat in January and the peak of my revision was going to the compulsory revision sessions during English lessons (there was class swap-overs for those resitting due to my whole year doing poorly in June) and I came out with an A*.

As long as you know what you're doing language is okay if you go in thinking you can do it, wide awake and get a good pace going on :biggrin:
On the other hand... Last welsh lesson today! It was fun :lol:

Although it ended up with smashed pens, ripped folders and blown up condoms...

:colonhash:

Latest