The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2780
Original post by Holby_fanatic
This thread is too addictive to leave. Imma be vain and post another photo. Hair scraped back because it only gets in the way with revision. Ring symbolises Daddy Holbz. May he rest in peace.

08-05-2013.png

Hi holby :biggrin:
Original post by white dwarf
Why do you never appear to be wearing a top? :eek:

Hahahahaha! This time I've actually run out of clean clothes. :colondollar: But I usually am.

Original post by Black Cat
Hi holby :biggrin:

Bonjour, Black Cat. :h:
Original post by Black Cat
Thanks for the glass of water sweating needed that really bad :smile:

A bit lame. I was expecting a "Ahh thanks I need that after all my revision" comeback.

But yeah, a few attention seekers here :rolleyes:
Original post by Alice:)
Here's a delightful picture of me in my work uniform. In case your day needs cheering up...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can I kiss ? one time , from cheek .
photo.JPG

One step away from exams completely crushing my soul.
Reply 2785
Original post by BastillePompeii
I dont mean to be vulgar but you look really average to be fair. I would say that looks are not your strong point. :/

I would rate you: 3/10

LOOOOOOOOOLLL eeesshhh
Been a while since I posted in here :K:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368040079.169107.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
sleepppp
Original post by Mr. Tizzy XII
photo.JPG

One step away from exams completely crushing my soul.

I know that feel. Good luck for your exams! :h:

Original post by eliza.anne
Been a while since I posted in here :K:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368040079.169107.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Pretty! :awesome:
Reply 2789
Original post by Artymess
An uncanny resemblance :sly: I'd ditch the hat

:rofl2: aaaahahahahhahaahah
This thread is too addictive to leave. Imma be vain and post another photo. Hair scraped back because it only gets in the way with revision. Ring symbolises Daddy Holbz. May he rest in peace.

08-05-2013.png

Why are you not wearing anything? :lolwut:

Carbon-12 is used as the standard from which atomic masses of all nuclides are measured: in the same way, ILOVEUSA (ON TSR) is the relative that we measure against when it comes down to beauty.

On the ILOVEUSA scale you are measured; 3.4/10.

TPhoto_00001.jpg

12 hour shift looks awful on me :P! Hope you having a good day guys
Reply 2792

Carbon-12 is used as the standard from which atomic masses of all nuclides are measured: in the same way, ILOVEUSA (ON TSR) is the relative that we measure against when it comes down to beauty.

:rofl2: Never have I seen that Carbon-12 analogy Hahahaaaahaah
I know that feel. Good luck for your exams! :h:

You're back?

How do you know she isn't wearing anything? She isn't showing anything inappropriate.
Why are you so mean?
You do realise that rating people on their appearances out of ten, makes most of them feel like ****.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by darthgirlie
TPhoto_00001.jpg

12 hour shift looks awful on me :P! Hope you having a good day guys

Very pretty

Thank you! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahahaha! :rofl: I like how you linked your analogy to my degree. Please don't explain how Carbon-12 is used as a standard again though. You'd think with me doing a Chemistry degree I'd know that.

Original post by Amanbabbar./
You're back?

She is wearing something.
Why are you so mean?
You do realise that rating people on their appearances out of ten, makes most of them feel like ****.

I'm leaving again soon. I've wasted so much time on here today. It's only 19 days til my first exam! :eek:

Thanks for having my back, but seriously he can say what he wants. Everyone is going to have their own opinion.
(edited 10 years ago)
Hahahahahaha! :rofl: I like how you linked your analogy to my degree. Please don't explain how Carbon-12 is used as a standard again though. I'm not ****ing stupid.

I'm leaving again soon. I've wasted so much time on here today. It's only 19 days til my first exam! :eek:

Thanks for having my back, but seriously he can say what he wants. Everyone is going to have their own opinion.

He did exactly the same thing to me, said that my looks weren't my 'strong point'.

And ohh noo, 19 days is plenty, I have my first exam on friday :frown: but goodluck buddy ol' pal :biggrin: and no problemoo.
Cheer Up.

[video="youtube;LqI78S14Wgg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqI78S14Wgg[/video]
Reply 2799
Hmmm ILoveUSA is actually a spice though.

Wish she was more active, I'd send her a pic of the lochness monster.

Latest