Northampton

Northampton Uni 2013

Scroll to see replies

I'm at 6th form, hate it ahahah you?
University of Northampton
University of Northampton
Northampton
Took a year out been working full time!
I was going to have a year out, but decided I wanted to be a teacher as soon as:tongue:
Ah wicked what you going to study. ..
Primary education, what about you? What A-level results did you get if you don't mind me asking?
Reply 105
Original post by KMLeeson
Yay! You're the first person I've met who's studying History too! It's nice to meet you! :smile:

Nice to meet you too! I've struggled to find other history students at Northampton. Have you got Facebook or Twitter?
Original post by naomilouise17
Primary education, what about you? What A-level results did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Music production, dont want to mention them on here
oooo! private message?
Just my targets are C's so worrying i wont get in aha,
Original post by SnorbitzSeySey
of course you will! i'm sure you are smart enough :smile:

I liked both unis so i wouldnt mind anyway! which accommodation would you choose in nothampton if you went there?
Original post by Gumball_3
Nice to meet you too! I've struggled to find other history students at Northampton. Have you got Facebook or Twitter?

I have both. My Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/kristina.leeson and my twitter is @KMLeeson
Feel free to add me, it'll be nice to know someone before we start!
Reply 110
Original post by KMLeeson
I have both. My Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/kristina.leeson and my twitter is @KMLeeson
Feel free to add me, it'll be nice to know someone before we start!

It'll be nice to know someone. Although there was about 10 at the open day I went to so surely there should be more. Thanks, I've added you :-)
My friend has an unconditional offer for Northampton uni to start this September, does anybody know how you go about applying for accommodation?
Original post by Mr Inquisitive
My friend has an unconditional offer for Northampton uni to start this September, does anybody know how you go about applying for accommodation?

your friend should have received an email form the uni asking if they wanted to apply for accommodation. if not just go on to the uni website should be able to apply through that. iv just accepted my accommodation at belinda ferrison house!
Original post by fayeclements3
your friend should have received an email form the uni asking if they wanted to apply for accommodation. if not just go on to the uni website should be able to apply through that. iv just accepted my accommodation at belinda ferrison house!

He's not received an email from the university re: applying for accommodation yet - may I ask when you received yours? We've checked the website and it all seems reliant on the email you're referring to. I've gotten him to email the university anyway to see what's going on.

Original post by Mr Inquisitive
He's not received an email from the university re: applying for accommodation yet - may I ask when you received yours? We've checked the website and it all seems reliant on the email you're referring to. I've gotten him to email the university anyway to see what's going on.

i got mine on the 28th april, applied straight away got a response just over a week later
Reply 115
Hey, I'm doing adult nursing starting September, Just wondering peoples thoughts on accommodation?
Hey anyone doing biology or human biosciences in September. Or staying in William Carey.
Original post by Rochelle Chante
Im doing Surface Design in September! :smile:
Just accepted my accommodation at Margaret Bondfield... Anyone else here?!

im doing surface design too!! :biggrin:
im mandy hello
Is anyone doing drama and staying on Avenue?
Reply 119
Can't wait! I hope to be studying journalism and web design joint honours. I've got an offer for accommodation at William Carey.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending