The Student Room Group

Higher Modern Studies 2012-13: Discussion and Help Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1480
Can someone please give me an NGO paragraph plan?
Reply 1481
emm for wealth it would be like nmi nd new deal. for health like smoking ban nd minimum pricing xx
Reply 1482
omg same. not even looked at that x
Original post by hollieeilloh
I'll be up half an hour after you :frown:

ps. you're from KDY? That's coool - I live near there aha hi5!

Haha, indeed I am :smile: Depressing place to live tbh :P

Will be up looking at my notes all morning, will read them while eating breakfast, while getting ready, while on the car to school, and while waiting to go into the exam room.... Surely I can get something out of that!
Original post by KeeKeeDee
Haha, indeed I am :smile: Depressing place to live tbh :P

Will be up looking at my notes all morning, will read them while eating breakfast, while getting ready, while on the car to school, and while waiting to go into the exam room.... Surely I can get something out of that!

Ah I like it, it's bigger than where I live and I have quite a few friends there so it's fun for me!

Seems like a plan to me, just hoping the questions are decent and that I get a good sleep aha!
Dream exam:
AMS vs FPTP
govt measures to reduce inequalities
NGOs or UNOs
ethnic minorities' influence on elections.
Original post by hollieeilloh
Ah I like it, it's bigger than where I live and I have quite a few friends there so it's fun for me!

Seems like a plan to me, just hoping the questions are decent and that I get a good sleep aha!

Impact of devolution on decision making, PR vs FPTP, Income and Health and American Dream= Best paper I can hope for!
So, so stressed and feel close to tears. I desperately need an A - if a Q on powers of the pres/collectivism vs individualism/voting behaviour comes up I will walk out.
Good Luck everyone for tomorrow :biggrin: !!!!
Reply 1489
Original post by ladymarshmallow
Dream exam:
AMS vs FPTP
govt measures to reduce inequalities
NGOs or UNOs
ethnic minorities' influence on elections.

could you please send a plan for the ethnic minorities influence on elections?
Original post by turtlekm
could you please send a plan for the ethnic minorities influence on elections?

I am very very sorry, but I only have it in written form and I have to go to bed in a couple of minutes! Really, I apologise though. Try searching for essay plans using google, perhaps? Sorry, I feel bad about this. :frown:
Reply 1491
Original post by Confused!
I still need to learn some DME evidence...fml.

all u need to know, dme is always on health or wealth
Reply 1492
has anyone got pland for any america or section B essays i have lost of good china essays
Original post by jarvie13
all u need to know, dme is always on health or wealth

Man, what's that from? Is it a past-paper?!:eek:
If powers of the president and voting behaviour are in the exam simply strike, ban on overtime, sit in hahah!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1495
Original post by Confused!
Man, what's that from? Is it a past-paper?!:eek:

nah mate my mods teacher made a booklet with lots of info on essays in it, there was a little section on dme's which said that is all you will ever need to know!!
Original post by weejackie10
If powers of the president and voting behaviour are in the exam simply strike, ban on overtime, sit in hahah!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will be SCREWED!
And I've only got NGOs and UNOs for Africa...fffuuuu..
Reply 1497
has anyone got an American Dream essay that they could maybe send me please?
Reply 1498
Hi guys just wondering if any knows what will come up for politics of development in Africa ? Will development come up like conflict health and education ? Thanks
Does anybody sign and date their DME?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending