The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spiral87
I coloured my eyebrows and beard with a make-up pencil.

I'm going to dye it properly at the weekend! Any tips for colouring eyebrows and whatnot ladies? I have fine, blonde eyebrows, so I kind of look like a shaved albino.

You look really cool, seriously. Very original compared to a lot of the sheep you get in modern society..
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Well I can't leave you here on your own, can I?!

I was more offended by the fact he felt the need to explain that Carbon-12 is used as a standard. I KNOW THAT ALREADY! The user he was comparing me to is incredibly pretty though!

Lol carbon-12 is a user!!! I had no idea! I think your incredibly pretty! That last pic with all that lipgloss going on, smizeyyyy!!!!! There's been a dramatic increase in the number if meanies recently yea!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by spiral87
I coloured my eyebrows and beard with a make-up pencil.

I'm going to dye it properly at the weekend! Any tips for colouring eyebrows and whatnot ladies? I have fine, blonde eyebrows, so I kind of look like a shaved albino.

You've a very unique style :love:...why not dye them the same colour as the pencil you've used..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilmissshady
Lol carbon-12 is a user!!! I had no idea! I think your incredibly pretty! That last pic with all that lipgloss going on, smizeyyyy!!!!! There's been a dramatic increase in the number if meanies recently yea!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No it's not is it? ILOVEUSA is a user. N'awww thanks, but I is not. It's exam season and they're probably stressed and so are taking it out by being mean to others. There are other forms of stress release though! Go for a run or something!
No it's not is it? ILOVEUSA is a user. N'awww thanks, but I is not. It's exam season and they're probably stressed and so are taking it out by being mean to others. There are other forms of stress release though! Go for a run or something!

Sorry, I meant ILOVEUSA not carbon-12 lol!!! Blame it on the alco...ehem revision lol jk I don't drink :wink:

True, or go jump off a cliff or something! Any things better than being a meanster eh!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry, I meant ILOVEUSA not carbon-12 lol!!! Blame it on the alco...ehem revision lol jk I don't drink :wink:

True, or go jump off a cliff or something! Any things better than being a meanster eh!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Holbz does not judge anyway! :tongue: Just don't become an alcoholic. :tongue:

Jumping off a cliff is a bit extreme... they just need to find a hobby.
Original post by Yawn11
I've been on this thread for so long waiting for you.

Spoiler

#WhatThatMouthDoTho

lol :/
Reply 2827
Original post by ThenAaliyahSaid
lol :/

I just... Have trouble conveying my feelings, give me time. What is your ethnic origin?
Original post by AreebWithaHat
You look really cool, seriously. Very original compared to a lot of the sheep you get in modern society..

You've a very unique style :love:...why not dye them the same colour as the pencil you've used..

Why, thank you :smile: I suppose that was the aim Areeb...

I used a black gel eyeliner pencil, it actually looks really convincing up close and I'd happily use that, but it rubs off very quickly. I'm just undecided between dark brown or jet black. Just looking at the picture, I feel dark brown is the way to go.
Original post by Yawn11
I just... Have trouble conveying my feelings, give me time. What is your ethnic origin?

I'm half Italian half Arab :smile:
Reply 2830
I'm half Italian half Arab :smile:

Masallah, interesting mix.

Our kids will be beautiful inshallah.
Everyone missed it. You ain't missing out on much though. :tongue:

you've got to post it again for me my dear :P :biggrin: hope you ok and having a good time revising x
Original post by Yawn11
Masallah, interesting mix.

Our kids will be beautiful inshallah.

lol mate I'm not Muslim and you wish.
mean rating of girls in this thread = 3.8
Original post by Alex.J.D
not going to lie I think I'm the youngest here :/ anyone else 16??IMG_0005.jpg <---- anyway, that's me.[/QUO
TE]

Im 16 too :smile:
Original post by wheelygood
you've got to post it again for me my dear :P :biggrin: hope you ok and having a good time revising x

I never posted it in the first place. Seriously, you don't want to see it. :tongue: I'm fine thank you! And yourself?

Also, you haven't posted a picture of yourself yet! :unimpressed: :tongue:
Reply 2836
lol mate I'm not Muslim and you wish.

I know, I'm just giving praise init. And of course I wish, like I said I've been waiting for you. :curious:

Spoiler

Reply 2837
Im 16 too :smile:

WOOAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Holla when you're 18 though xoxo
I never posted it in the first place. Seriously, you don't want to see it. :tongue: I'm fine thank you! And yourself?

Also, you haven't posted a picture of yourself yet! :unimpressed: :tongue:

very true and i will do soo very soon :biggrin: I'm well ta although need more sunshine haha x
Original post by Yawn11
WOOAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Holla when you're 18 though xoxo

lolllllllll i wont x

Latest