University of Liverpool
Liverpool

University of Liverpool Accommodation Thread

Scroll to see replies

I've put:
1. Prospect Point
2. Derby & Rathbone
3. Opal Court
Looks like I've chosen the least social places because I wanted ensuite :L However, does anyone know what the rules are for having one person stay in these places? was hoping my girlfriend could come visit :smile:
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 1001
So long as they're not a permanent resident it'll be fine to have people visit, I go see my girlfriend in York all the time, it's not even an issue really :-)
Reply 1002
Can insurance students apply for accommodation?
Reply 1003
What are the top 4 Halls of residence at uni of Liverpool costing a reasonable amount of funds? Last year i went through adjustment, getting a place at uni of leic however my accommodation was terrible!
Hey anyone applying for prospect point I've just applied today and I'm going to do fashion in sept and I was also wondering how do you pick you rooms in the flats
Iv picked
liberty prospect point
cambridge court
capital gate
anyone?????
Reply 1005
Original post by Bethforrester
Hey anyone applying for prospect point I've just applied today and I'm going to do fashion in sept and I was also wondering how do you pick you rooms in the flats
Iv picked
liberty prospect point
cambridge court
capital gate
anyone?????

'Please note we cannot tell you your room number until shortly before you arrive. For your safety please do not share this on social media'
anyone in flat 19 at liberty prospect point??
Hey everyone
I am going to do Foundation 1+3 computer science degree starting September and the first year is studied at Caramel collage which is 9 miles from main campus. I was wondering if any one could help me find accommodations that are near to the bus stop.
Thanks
Original post by LizzieM
this is pretty much what ive put! except ive put Derby & Rathbone catered, purely because i remember them saying catered is the norm there, and the restaurant was really nice :P
liverpool is only my insurance though, so if i go im unlikely to get vine court

I live in greenbank halls at the moment and the food is not that nice at all. I highly recommend going self-catered.
Reply 1009
Original post by matthewmarshall
I live in greenbank halls at the moment and the food is not that nice at all. I highly recommend going self-catered.

What exactly is wrong with the food?
Original post by pwnish3r
What exactly is wrong with the food?

It just gets a bit repetitive after a while. Sometimes it is delicious, especially if you go as soon as the meal starts (4:30pm). But the later you go, the worse it gets as it sits in hot plates for a while. The halls are amazing though and it's a great experience.
I'm at Roscoe and Gladstone (Greenbank) and the food is fine. Nothing wrong with it at all, and sometimes like someone up there said it is pretty good. It's annoying how early it is though, not because you are likely to miss it due to lectures, but because 4.30 was the time to go in my social group! Ended up getting a lot of takeaways this year.

The halls experience is great though, definitely recommend it for anyone who wants to have fun in their first year.
Hey guys, has anyone who applied with an unconditonal offer (or postgrad) heard back about room offers yet? I remember the accommodation people were a bit late in sending out the application details last time, but I'm still slightly concerned, probably unduly.
Reply 1013
Original post by stevenjones1993
Hey guys, has anyone who applied with an unconditonal offer (or postgrad) heard back about room offers yet? I remember the accommodation people were a bit late in sending out the application details last time, but I'm still slightly concerned, probably unduly.

I have an unconditional offer too and I haven't heard from them yet :P so you're not alone :biggrin:
Original post by AmyH10
I have an unconditional offer too and I haven't heard from them yet :P so you're not alone :biggrin:

Phew. Cool. So where did you apply for (accommodation-wise), Amy?
Does the university email you back about accommodation or do you have to log into something? I've lost my emails :frown:
They will sent out an email, but if you know your details to their system, you can log in and view your application. I don't think they've started allocating rooms yet. At least, I hope not.
Reply 1017
Original post by stevenjones1993

apparently its the end of this month/start of next month now that they are allocating them, so don't worry! :smile:
Reply 1018
I applied with an unconditional and I've not heard anything back either! Was starting to concern me too slightly but at least I'm not the only one!
I know I got worried when people started mentioning room numbers, I think I just confused my self :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending