The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Anybody starting in 2013? Need to make new friends

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jesswilson95
I don't know either :frown: wonder when you find out! I really want to know now and just get there!

Hey, I'm on walsall campus, not city, but for accom you don't find out your room/block whatever until the day you move in when you get there and they give you your key. I'd assume it would be the same for city campus too x
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 21
Woo I'm in City En-Suite too! Do you know what block yet?

Original post by josh_94
Haven't found out yet! Looking forward to knowing though :-D Do you know which block you are? When did you find out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know either :frown: wonder when you find out! I really want to know now and just get there!

Hi guys, you won't find out to the day you move in and collect your keys which block you are in, the only thing you will know or find out which you have applied for (ensuite, standard etc)
Reply 22
Original post by josh_94
City En-Suite :biggrin: You? :smile:

Oh okayy I'm staying in chambers 51 :smile:
Original post by Kammy_93
I'm studying health studies and the city campus and I only live in walsall so don't see the point of wasting money on accommodation b just worried I won't make any friends. Is there anyone in the same position as me or just wanting to make new friends?

Hi kammy I'm starting a history course at wolvo in September and I'll be also at the city campus, hope to see you around! Really would like to make new friends before I get there :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by Laura.Matthews.
Hi kammy I'm starting a history course at wolvo in September and I'll be also at the city campus, hope to see you around! Really would like to make new friends before I get there :smile:

Yeah hope to see you around too :smile: I really wanna make a few new friends before just so I'm not so stressed about being on my own lol are you staying in halls? X
Reply 25
Original post by kat_allen
Hey, I'm on walsall campus, not city, but for accom you don't find out your room/block whatever until the day you move in when you get there and they give you your key. I'd assume it would be the same for city campus too x

I'm on Walsall campus too :smile: I'm studying Primary Ed xx
Original post by sarahp101
I'm on Walsall campus too :smile: I'm studying Primary Ed xx

Aw cool :smile: you staying in halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah hope to see you around too :smile: I really wanna make a few new friends before just so I'm not so stressed about being on my own lol are you staying in halls? X

Sorry it's took me a while to reply but yeah I am just getting it all finished now its so exciting ! :biggrin: x
Reply 28
Lol I'm more nervous than anything, have u recieved a pack from uni yet like the welcome pack? X

Sorry it's took me a while to reply but yeah I am just getting it all finished now its so exciting ! :biggrin: x
Lol I'm more nervous than anything, have u recieved a pack from uni yet like the welcome pack? X

Ooo we get a welcome pack? I haven't yet but I hope it comes soon x
Ooo we get a welcome pack? I haven't yet but I hope it comes soon x

We get a welcome pack? I want one! Hehe
Reply 31
I paid for my accommodation so long ago and I never got a welcome pack :frown:
Original post by kat_allen
We get a welcome pack? I want one! Hehe

I know right I want one haha hope one arrives soon!! :biggrin: are you staying at the city campus?

I haven't got one yet either, maybe we get it nearer the time :smile:
I'll be starting in September too! moving down into Victoria Halls :biggrin:
I know right I want one haha hope one arrives soon!! :biggrin: are you staying at the city campus?

No sorry hun, I'm on the Walsall campus :smile: It would be great to make friends with somebody on city campus though, PM me? :smile:
Do we actually know for sure that we do get a welcome pack at some point or is it just us saying we want one? I emailed admissions to ask if we get some sort of welcome pack with info about our course and such before we start, I'll let you know what they say :smile:

So did I and I still haven't got one :frown: Looks like they've forgot about us already :wink:
Reply 38
Guys I wouldn't worry about the welcome back its just a booklet with basic information about the university and stuff, there is some coupons for a free banna and £1 of a Wolverhampton hoodie.
Yeah the welcome pack isn't exactly something to be excited about. If you are staying in university halls it usually contains the forms you need to do an inventory, register for your modules & get your student card. I can't quite remember.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending