The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vionar
Oops! :lol:

lol :biggrin:
Reply 8861
FOUR?! In what?
anybody know if the fish is online ???

or is anybody else doing WJEC English lit ?
Original post by techno836
anybody know if the fish is online ???

or is anybody else doing WJEC English lit ?

Yo :pierre:
Original post by MangoFreak
Yo :pierre:

know any website or anything I can use for Of mice and men ... my teacher has barely done anything -.-
know any website or anything I can use for Of mice and men ... my teacher has barely done anything -.-

Oh, no sorry I did OMAM in Jan (and to be fair I didn't write anything about it - except the extract question. I got my B through poetry and the extract :tongue:).
Reply 8866
Does anyone on here know London Academy of Excellence?
Original post by MangoFreak
Oh, no sorry I did OMAM in Jan (and to be fair I didn't write anything about it - except the extract question. I got my B through poetry and the extract :tongue:).

ahhhh I need the OMAN to cover my poetry :L haha

No idea :redface: I did TKaM... And although we have (a) rubbish teacher(s)...notes were given and left us
Original post by Jina
Does anyone on here know London Academy of Excellence?

No but I could guess what it is :wink: :biggrin:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
No idea :redface: I did TKaM... And although we have (a) rubbish teacher(s)...notes were given and left us

Damn it ...... :frown:

I shall now do nothing :wink: .... I tried :biggrin:
Morning revision is needed tomorrow
Original post by Elm Tree

what you got like ?

yeah but effort though! And it's Friday! I'm tempted to go to bed at like 9:30 and wake up earlier to do morning revision though! :work:
Reply 8874
Original post by MattFletcher
No but I could guess what it is :wink: :biggrin:

Loool everyone assumes the worst but it's actually seems quite good, it's Eton/Harrow/Highgate backed and yeaah...i'm not sure whether to accept their conditional offer.
Reply 8875

I get to go into school about two hours later tomorrow! :colone: Morning revision here I come!
Damn it ...... :frown:

I shall now do nothing :wink: .... I tried :biggrin:

Sorry :frown:

:yy: same here :mmm:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Sorry :frown:

:yy: same here :mmm:

haha I know how to answer a question so I will just make **** up and it'll all work out .. did in my Unit 2 :biggrin:
haha I know how to answer a question so I will just make **** up and it'll all work out .. did in my Unit 2 :biggrin:

My unit 2 is this June... ;(
Unlucky, my RE messes with business... And everyone else's science+child development too!

I have the 2 French though

Latest