The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emre944
Oh, just post it already. :rolleyes:

Calm down. It hardly matters if I do/don't post my pic :s-smilie:
I think they're more questioning the idea that you're trying to generate attention with the "not sure if I should post the picture" or not and hoping that people will come round and try and talk you into it

could be wrong tho
Original post by Emre944
Oh, just post it already. :rolleyes:

Just stalk the pics on her profile :rolleyes:

Not that I did that :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JordanR
I think they're more questioning the idea that you're trying to generate attention with the "not sure if I should post the picture" or not and hoping that people will come round and try and talk you into it

could be wrong tho

Quote me in the future.

I was contemplating it initially, but then I realised I had to go and take a pic. I cant be bothered to move.
I'll probably actually do it later though

Original post by eliza.anne
Just stalk the pics on her profile :rolleyes:

Not that I did that :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oi! :spank:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by R4INBOW

Oi! :spank:

I can't say I wouldn't enjoy that :sexface: :lol:
Guys, keep the peace! :smile:
I can't say I wouldn't enjoy that :sexface: :lol:

You should watch this movie called Secretary. I think you'd like it :mmm:
Original post by R4INBOW
You should watch this movie called Secretary. I think you'd like it :mmm:

I have seen it actually! I once got told I looked like Maggie Gyllenhaal actually :lolwut: Its a good film :mmm:
I have seen it actually! I once got told I looked like Maggie Gyllenhaal actually :lolwut: Its a good film :mmm:

:mmm: I felt so awkward watching that film. I made sure to watch it late at night when the rents were asleep :ninja:

:lol: I don't see the resemblance.
Original post by R4INBOW
:mmm: I felt so awkward watching that film. I made sure to watch it late at night when the rents were asleep :ninja:

That's easy mode. I watched the film while making solid eye contact with both of my parents and made it publicly known that there was a hole in the pocket of the trousers I was wearing.
Original post by JordanR
That's easy mode. I watched the film while making solid eye contact with both of my parents and made it publicly known that there was a hole in the pocket of the trousers I was wearing.

Did you cut the hole yourself in preparation for the film? :K: :lol:

I watched it with my family too. :facepalm:
Original post by R4INBOW

Hahaha thats the best way to do it! xD And I know :lol: Both have blue eyes, that is all :lol:
Did you cut the hole yourself in preparation for the film? :K: :lol:

I watched it with my family too. :facepalm:

No, my massive, pulsating erection tore the hole out of its own volition.
Original post by JordanR
No, my massive, pulsating erection tore the hole out of its own volition.

Happens to the best of us. :console:
Happens to the best of us. :console:

I hope that's your hand you're rubbing on my head.
Original post by JordanR

I haven't even got the guts to post my pic. What makes you think I can watch a bdsm movie with my parents :zomg:

i'm sorry you had to go through that.
Hahaha thats the best way to do it! xD And I know :lol: Both have blue eyes, that is all :lol:

That's how I watch all my cheeky things while being underage :smug:

#thuglife
Original post by JordanR
I hope that's your hand you're rubbing on my head.

Its my balls. Problem?
Original post by R4INBOW
I haven't even got the guts to post my pic. What makes you think I can watch a bdsm movie with my parents :zomg:

i'm sorry you had to go through that.

Just so you know, if you post pictures on your profile, pretty much everyone will look at them anyway. Everyone is a profile picture stalker. Everyone!

My hobby is secretly videotaping couples in cars. I don't come forward in this country because it makes you look like a pervert... but EVERY SINGLE SCOTTISH PERSON DOES IT

Its my balls. Problem?

I reckon if you can stretch your balls up to my head then you probably do have a problem :wink:
Okay i'll be brave!

Latest

Trending

Trending