The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by laurenatlantic
Super happy,my new lta shirt came today and I'm starting my new job tomorrow!
No foundation, do excuse the odd spot :ahee:
1368201604167.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

You look beautiful :smile: Your eyes are so pretty! :h:
Original post by Amanbabbar./
I was fooled into believing it was her!
I feel very stupid now :frown:

Lol, don't feel stupid, the photo looked believable even though it was clearly edited :rolleyes: Some people :lol:
Is this you?
If yes, I hate you, I'm jealous, you're gorgeous -_-

Lool no

https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&hl=en&tbs=sbi:AMhZZissojJ8Ia9VFQxWh0864iiXHLl8iU8XFf7d6JUR9OtVqNqWBUdd_1FnhlF342hH9p4ZdQkRmpz7SDtlnmw8eepZAq7_1bxh2Cf5LaLMLTxuJeuqdpp2bRK6pyZpgzVJq0I_1gymkmB1fhqa16NIKbBuGhLKv2A5uBiWSU3I1qsXnMGU19ESY5kvEKc_19J5mDR20S5CufypQLlz4rNnIEiXoH_1ddRyErwRLT8ScePsv8T3sx-VSmmh8ofEh8v1RQgujCjgw0IR6OmM4pH6yH64yXxunlN4KSOW4uaPMEbYMonAkd4W8ngVGJTslZ-2UZLaICS2BaOJnXBW6vV_1IDfex1r-kLwaBQn7DCI9rO9BA8Nir6rDDvv_1trKAyTaJOq-V6wZreWJh6v7fFezTarvFAgn4Til3vV95KD9yHUTTstvJLIYnUbf8MbR2o8x2FiNpDex6al1ecwsA1-klcyc0o_1NfRMxudgVzQ91t6cvvThB26DE9-KKIzgdX6A21iN2-jUZT58mR-Ts93fLyznJe7G4GLm-aapGnkh1YvSjie6hW-k4XjEuLqkj-EAQcfM8FWCp0_1repA3-dUzAShT-ioUges0QfU1CSTwVPtoIrvINuLtdOMyQYwbKXmr-gzUnu-qwRPENpbkLCnTvz2jmMhzZgEmeLmkJZWRNVWgXSBSiSE2rQ-j5Bkl9WaDYEPVScRuDM5p3s9QhpsA6MBOE0dfzA0kEOxz6X-aVyOLBqDxetX-h830JKcAa6IKL_1mUOPFQoXQfT_1c5B-zSK-HPLvkfARcu2vk1JqBwzk4G6kzeW4Tc1VFZdXNKgwNPLL2_1Oc7XOyCs1dKJVsTl2MC_1P2nF5LJv5XD1cPdY4ToNFjQFmTzoNxiz9OqyOC-_1mPfjmadnQ20zYwO8Jouqit8nutYxMTN3IWBy-nQ_1mkz-hw08fkb06RrwwV7MD8bTkZSpQG4_1bspZyA_1aAbz9HdGUw8uWQsPZwLvY27sxsznTrIulprN4ezEclwxR99B9mWzOOt-oOuCHNoh7N0B8UYEmYVpANPVXSqJ1Vth1uMu-uOzmIVHjQ0f6lX65TYVAQsXAmwhKl21KsTIvnJY4iz-ZBfCMG0YgUXemSGIMvaeHbhdOUJRjs_1kwQYBtA7pC9PcfaRZ9JR_1G9LZ5SrwUuIX1SHJ3Lg1g_1bEI2Zo_1u9j7RyVibf_1gSxv9gmjsI-bv4HXDh4XtrOk5PTTKBAu8X2kaN-JdGmZkvX15_11pY4KdjAshd2V8XaSOFHMdd7hExzStUrJUp_1LBKblkTFa-w3pIshCYfj_1edcR8rLuQ3vxVnkuknBnUNucQ_1OI&ei=Ax6NUfzgD8TDhAfAqoCAAg&start=0&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643

But yeah, she is pretty
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by CD2112
Why do you keep posting photos of yourself? It's not as if your face changes on a daily basis and you have to keep updating us all.

Well, the purpose of this thread, is to post photos of yourself, so it's a bit obvious as to why she is posting on here.
Original post by de_monies
Tad harsh?

I have to admit it is a bit harsh, but he's been doing this to everyone like he actually has the right to rate every girl on this thread out of ten

Original post by eliza.anne
Lol, don't feel stupid, the photo looked believable even though it was clearly edited :rolleyes: Some people :lol:

Ehh, I could see it was edited but I said nothing of it, whereas people (yawn whatever his name is) jumped down my throat because the flash of my camera had made my photo look a bit weird.
Lool no

https://www.google.co.uk/search?safe=off&hl=en&tbs=sbi:AMhZZissojJ8Ia9VFQxWh0864iiXHLl8iU8XFf7d6JUR9OtVqNqWBUdd_1FnhlF342hH9p4ZdQkRmpz7SDtlnmw8eepZAq7_1bxh2Cf5LaLMLTxuJeuqdpp2bRK6pyZpgzVJq0I_1gymkmB1fhqa16NIKbBuGhLKv2A5uBiWSU3I1qsXnMGU19ESY5kvEKc_19J5mDR20S5CufypQLlz4rNnIEiXoH_1ddRyErwRLT8ScePsv8T3sx-VSmmh8ofEh8v1RQgujCjgw0IR6OmM4pH6yH64yXxunlN4KSOW4uaPMEbYMonAkd4W8ngVGJTslZ-2UZLaICS2BaOJnXBW6vV_1IDfex1r-kLwaBQn7DCI9rO9BA8Nir6rDDvv_1trKAyTaJOq-V6wZreWJh6v7fFezTarvFAgn4Til3vV95KD9yHUTTstvJLIYnUbf8MbR2o8x2FiNpDex6al1ecwsA1-klcyc0o_1NfRMxudgVzQ91t6cvvThB26DE9-KKIzgdX6A21iN2-jUZT58mR-Ts93fLyznJe7G4GLm-aapGnkh1YvSjie6hW-k4XjEuLqkj-EAQcfM8FWCp0_1repA3-dUzAShT-ioUges0QfU1CSTwVPtoIrvINuLtdOMyQYwbKXmr-gzUnu-qwRPENpbkLCnTvz2jmMhzZgEmeLmkJZWRNVWgXSBSiSE2rQ-j5Bkl9WaDYEPVScRuDM5p3s9QhpsA6MBOE0dfzA0kEOxz6X-aVyOLBqDxetX-h830JKcAa6IKL_1mUOPFQoXQfT_1c5B-zSK-HPLvkfARcu2vk1JqBwzk4G6kzeW4Tc1VFZdXNKgwNPLL2_1Oc7XOyCs1dKJVsTl2MC_1P2nF5LJv5XD1cPdY4ToNFjQFmTzoNxiz9OqyOC-_1mPfjmadnQ20zYwO8Jouqit8nutYxMTN3IWBy-nQ_1mkz-hw08fkb06RrwwV7MD8bTkZSpQG4_1bspZyA_1aAbz9HdGUw8uWQsPZwLvY27sxsznTrIulprN4ezEclwxR99B9mWzOOt-oOuCHNoh7N0B8UYEmYVpANPVXSqJ1Vth1uMu-uOzmIVHjQ0f6lX65TYVAQsXAmwhKl21KsTIvnJY4iz-ZBfCMG0YgUXemSGIMvaeHbhdOUJRjs_1kwQYBtA7pC9PcfaRZ9JR_1G9LZ5SrwUuIX1SHJ3Lg1g_1bEI2Zo_1u9j7RyVibf_1gSxv9gmjsI-bv4HXDh4XtrOk5PTTKBAu8X2kaN-JdGmZkvX15_11pY4KdjAshd2V8XaSOFHMdd7hExzStUrJUp_1LBKblkTFa-w3pIshCYfj_1edcR8rLuQ3vxVnkuknBnUNucQ_1OI&ei=Ax6NUfzgD8TDhAfAqoCAAg&start=0&sa=N&biw=1366&bih=643

But yeah, she is pretty

Naa, but yeah, I'm still jealous of how pretty she is.
Original post by lilmissshady
Damn, the amount of meansters just keep increasing in here...why here though? Take it elsewhere now that y'all had your fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol :lol:
I second that! :biggrin:

Original post by Holby_fanatic
I think I'm going to take this as a compliment. :tongue:

Crying with laughter! :lol:

Thanks. :smile:

Bye!! Goodluck with your revision :biggrin:
I love how ILoveUSA clocked two weeks later that a google image search could show her twitter profile, directly from the search results :rofl:
Wow! ILoveUSA is beautiful! She is also Ariane Rinehart, an actress about to star alongside Emma Watson in Noah :rolleyes: Do these people not know about google image search? No wonder she took her photo down :rofl:

looool :rofl: I feel stupid
Original post by player19
Sorry, but it was not a compliment.

If you're gonna judge people post your own photo then.
You look beautiful :smile: Your eyes are so pretty! :h:

I look tired after college :frown:
But thank you so much,your hair is to die for! Can we swap,pretty please:innocent:
I look tired after college :frown:
But thank you so much,your hair is to die for! Can we swap,pretty please:innocent:

Haha you don't look tired at all! And thank you! :h: I gladly would, it's been 6 months since I had a haircut, a trim is desperately needed :lol:
Reply 3091
Well, the purpose of this thread, is to post photos of yourself, so it's a bit obvious as to why she is posting on here.

The purpose is to post a photo of yourself. My guess is she posted one initially, then got a couple of nice comments and now seems to be fishing for more, most probably because she doesn't get much attention in real life and is looking for reassurance. Yes that is harsh but my point is that it can be unhealthy to get addicted to this sort of thing.
Wow! ILoveUSA is beautiful! She is also Ariane Rinehart, an actress about to star alongside Emma Watson in Noah :rolleyes: Do these people not know about google image search? No wonder she took her photo down :rofl:

I was fooled into believing it was her!
I feel very stupid now :frown:

Tad harsh? Though I guess if you're comparing him to Ariane Rhinehart, that's a bit of an achievment :biggrin:

OH Snap. What the bloody hell!

I kind of feel sorry for ILOVEUSA now. :/
1368201604167.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

You look like my ex! She was purdy, and you are to :biggrin:
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
OH Snap. What the bloody hell!

I kind of feel sorry for ILOVEUSA now. :/

:lol: She brought it upon herself by using a fake photo. :nopity:
1368201604167.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

I love your hair!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bubblyraindrop
Sorry about the quality! Months of revision paid off for an exam I had today so I can now procrastinate on TSR :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368203951.370696.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

A levels or uni?
Original post by James A
I love how ILoveUSA clocked two weeks later that a google image search could show her twitter profile, directly from the search results :rofl:

At the very least, she could have used her (or his) brain, downloaded it and posted it as an attachment. That way, it wouldn't have a twitpic link
Original post by hskjlclcn
You look like my ex! She was purdy, and you are to :biggrin:

Aw thank you! I'm sure your ex is prettier:smile:
Original post by bubblyraindrop
I love your hair!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apart from the colour it's all natural,couldn't find the effort in straightening the beast today!:cute:
But thank you c:
At the very least, she could have used her (or his) brain, downloaded it and posted it as an attachment. That way, it wouldn't have a twitpic link

Yeah but even if she did do it as an attachment, we could still download the picture. Then check it on google images. Remember the image search allows you to find similar looking images, so just look for the picture that matches :biggrin:

Latest