The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bubblyraindrop
Sorry about the quality! Months of revision paid off for an exam I had today so I can now procrastinate on TSR :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368203951.370696.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yo' goddamn beautiful.
Peak times.
Original post by laurenatlantic
Super happy,my new lta shirt came today and I'm starting my new job tomorrow!
No foundation, do excuse the odd spot :ahee:
1368201604167.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ehh, you have lovely hair and lovely eyes :smile:
Original post by de_monies
A levels or uni?

Uni :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amanbabbar./
Yo' goddamn beautiful.
Peak times.

Thankyou yo gorgeous yourselff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'll continue my theme of not following this thread's intended purpose and post an old-ish picture (9 months?). This is when I got back really drunk and decided to pluck my eyebrows. Not my best look ever.

Original post by bubblyraindrop
Thankyou yo gorgeous yourselff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aha, no problemo :biggrin:

Original post by JordanR
I'll continue my theme of not following this thread's intended purpose and post an old-ish picture (9 months?). This is when I got back really drunk and decided to pluck my eyebrows. Not my best look ever.

Ahh, I see the eyebrows, they don't look too bad to be honest.
I actually really like the hair, :biggrin:
You look good dude.
Original post by JordanR

You actually did a great job of plucking your own eyebrows. Better than some of the girls I've seen.
Original post by JordanR

lifting version of Harry Styles :wink:

also I still can't get over that jawline, I want to stroke it in real life...

no hetero

It's not good is it :frown:

I wonder if I could get extenuating circumstances, based purely on exams actually relating to the deterioration of my health :tongue:
Original post by JordanR

Dat harry styles weave
Original post by R4INBOW
Dat harry styles weave

That's who he reminded me of :rolleyes: I thought he looked familiar :lol:
Original post by Amanbabbar./
Aha, no problemo :biggrin:

Ahh, I see the eyebrows, they don't look too bad to be honest.
I actually really like the hair, :biggrin:
You look good dude.

They didn't look bad, just odd. They didn't balance out my face properly since my lower half is reasonably masculine(?) and then the top half looked like Joey's did on that episode of Friends. Thanks, though!

Original post by eliza.anne
You actually did a great job of plucking your own eyebrows. Better than some of the girls I've seen.

I don't know how you can mess it up when you're literally only plucking 1-2 eyebrows at a time!

Original post by AreebWithaHat
lifting version of Harry Styles :wink:

also I still can't get over that jawline, I want to stroke it in real life...

no hetero

mirin'?

it's not quite as good as the holy son's, though :frown:

text me

Original post by R4INBOW
Dat harry styles weave

OK this Harry Styles thing has to stop
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by JordanR
They didn't look bad, just odd. They didn't balance out my face properly since my lower half is reasonably masculine(?) and then the top half looked like Joey's did on that episode of Friends. Thanks, though!

I don't know how you can mess it up when you're literally only plucking 1-2 eyebrows at a time!

mirin'?

it's not quite as good as the holy son's, though :frown:

OK this Harry Styles thing has to stop

Aha, na they look fine, although I've never met a guy that plucks his eyebrows :')
Ahh, joey, gotta love him :')
and no problemo dude :smile:
Original post by eliza.anne
:lol: She brought it upon herself by using a fake photo. :nopity:

That's one way of looking at it. Another way of looking at it is that she wanted to live in a world of fantasy: a perfect society where she could have her dream look- and so she chose 'Ariane Rinehart'. :yep:
Original post by laurenatlantic
If I could edit it with a filter I would,but the aim is the first photo you take and unedited so there we have it!
But thank you :blush:

You are welcome. :h:
Original post by de_monies
At the very least, she could have used her (or his) brain, downloaded it and posted it as an attachment. That way, it wouldn't have a twitpic link

:rofl:

Just saw this.
Original post by JamesNeedHelp2
That's one way of looking at it. Another way of looking at it is that she wanted to live in a world of fantasy: a perfect society where she could have her dream look- and so she chose 'Ariane Rinehart'. :yep:

Of course, and I can sympathise. I feel sorry for her as she clearly lacks confidence. But if that's the case she shouldn't have posted on this thread at all, what did she have to gain except a few nice comments which she didn't actually deserve? :dontknow: oh well, I won't post anything else about it as I'm sure she feels rather embarrassed :redface:
stage one of pastelly pink hair. bit peachy hahahaaa

Spoiler

Oh man, I miss patience12.

Even though she was the queen of trolls, she just had me in stitches!
Original post by ironandwine
stage one of pastelly pink hair. bit peachy hahahaaa

Spoiler

jheeeezzeee

Latest