The Student Room Group

Higher Exams 2013

Scroll to see replies

French, German and History are fine but I'm so stressed about English and Modern Studies. :frown:
Reply 41
Original post by ladymarshmallow
French, German and History are fine but I'm so stressed about English and Modern Studies. :frown:

for english i just did alot of extra critical essays in the house, which really helped, but for a while i didnt and i began to lose confident and so come time when i did ones in class i was only writing around 2 and half pages. Recently however i have been getting back up to writing 3 and a half which had got me 21 (from a previous 17 and prior to that 13) Overall i have written 12 critical essays in the house however i dont know how i am going to do well in close reading.. :s-smilie: what did you do for your folio? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
How did everyone find music? I thought it was alright :P! Our teachers went over the answers with us afterwards so I know I've made a few stupid errors, but I've definitely passed, so hopefully it's a B at least and with my practical I'll get an A.. how's everyone else feeling?
Reply 43
Original post by kerrydouglas
How did everyone find music? I thought it was alright :P! Our teachers went over the answers with us afterwards so I know I've made a few stupid errors, but I've definitely passed, so hopefully it's a B at least and with my practical I'll get an A.. how's everyone else feeling?

Erm, can you remember any of the answers, I found it really hard and I need some reassurance that I might have actually passed?
Reply 44
Original post by shabz97
Erm, can you remember any of the answers, I found it really hard and I need some reassurance that I might have actually passed?

Same here, so worried I got loads wrong! Our teacher kept telling us that madrigals were acapella, and then after the exam she said that this was not always the case! Ugh. How did you all find it?
Reply 45
Original post by JTR__
Same here, so worried I got loads wrong! Our teacher kept telling us that madrigals were acapella, and then after the exam she said that this was not always the case! Ugh. How did you all find it?
<br />
<br />

Yeah and the map style question was crazy, I had no idea!
Original post by shabz97
<br />
<br />

Yeah and the map style question was crazy, I had no idea!

I found the map alright! We're not 100% sure what the tonality was for the last q but the rest I've got right :biggrin:
The tonality at the end was minor :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
English next :eek: :work:
12 days until my next exam! Wooooooooooooooo

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending