The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Have a little Patience has returned in today's dramatic breaking headline

Original post by laurenatlantic
Aw thank you! I'm sure your ex is prettier:smile:

I'm having none of it, you are her equivalent and perhaps even her superior - your eyes are the one.
Original post by danielnkwocha
I'm never telling :colondollar:

Ah but you have to now. You brought it up after all when you said, "Well who knows what I really think deep down?" :tongue: The question mark means you must have wanted me to reply, only for to tell me what you actually think. :tongue:
Reply 3222
image.jpg

I have yet to take a picture of myself without looking retarded :frown:
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Ah but you have to now. You brought it up after all when you said, "Well who knows what I really think deep down?" :tongue: The question mark means you must have wanted me to reply, only for to tell me what you actually think. :tongue:

I just got schooled in linguistics by a Welsh Chemistry student :emo: You saw right through me! Besides, I'm not one for PDA's :wink:
I just got schooled in linguistics by a Welsh Chemistry student :emo: You saw right through me! Besides, I'm not one for PDA's :wink:

Turns out I'm actually rather observant. :tongue: You can make an exception for me, or just PM me. :wink:

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with being Welsh or a Chemistry student! :tongue:
Reply 3225
Original post by bubblyraindrop
Sorry about the quality! Months of revision paid off for an exam I had today so I can now procrastinate on TSR :smile: ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368203951.370696.jpg

How the hell did I overlook this?! My goodness :zomg:

I need a girl like you in the passenger of my convertible for summer, you'd make me look like a bawseee. xoxoxo
Original post by Yawn11
How the hell did I overlook this?! My goodness :zomg:

I need a girl like you in the passenger of my convertible for summer, you'd make me look like a bawseee. xoxoxo

:rofl:

It's like reading a sitcom script.
Turns out I'm actually rather observant. :tongue: You can make an exception for me, or just PM me. :wink:

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with being Welsh or a Chemistry student! :tongue:

Maybe I will Becca, maybe I will...

And I never said there was! It's just that English is supposed to be my thing, yaknow? Otherwise I should just give up now :lol:
Maybe I will Becca, maybe I will...

And I never said there was! It's just that English is supposed to be my thing, yaknow? Otherwise I should just give up now :lol:

Destined for failure. :wink:
Original post by eliza.anne
That means you should post a pic :mmm:

Okay, I will but later :mmm:

You should post a pic too :teehee: :sexface:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ironandwine
nooope, i just set my flag as it ages ago 'cos it's my favourite country :smile: never changed it back ahaha

Can't be bothered to quote your pic. What's your tattoo of?
Original post by Wilfred Little
Can't be bothered to quote your pic. What's your tattoo of?

Original post by ironandwine
It's a gypsy lady with some roses and a quote "veni, vidi, vici," which is Latin for "I came, I saw, I conquered."

Spoiler

I got it two years ago, that picture is from when it was done but it looks exactly the same. As for inspiration, it signifies getting over an event from my childhood which impacted my life somewhat.

The response I got when I asked.

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with being Welsh

Who said there was?!

Original post by Elm Tree
The response I got when I asked.

Thanks Elm Tree.

I'd pay her a compliment but I'm not sure if she's banned me in the past or not.
Original post by Wilfred Little
Thanks Elm
Tree.

I'd pay her a compliment but I'm not sure if she's banned me in the past or not.

*don't know If serious or not*

That's a pretty dumb criteria for who you give compliments to.

If she has banned you in the past, it's because you were breaking TSR rules :smile: Have you been running rampant in Fashion and Beauty? If not, then I doubt she's ever banned you.
webcam-toy-photo5.jpg
Original post by This Excellency
*don't know If serious or not*

That's a pretty dumb criteria for who you give compliments to.

If she has banned you in the past, it's because you were breaking TSR rules :smile: Have you been running rampant in Fashion and Beauty? If not, then I doubt she's ever banned you.

:rolleyes:

Did you not realise that the post itself was a compliment?
Oh what the hell - I've been on this site long enough... plus I'm a little tipsy after the football!

Here I am walking on water...
564014_10150950892862671_546936967_n.jpg
Reply 3238
Original post by haydyb123
Oh what the hell - I've been on this site long enough... plus I'm a little tipsy after the football!

Here I am walking on water...
564014_10150950892862671_546936967_n.jpg

Walking on water? Are you who I think you are? :adore: Will you forgive my foolish atheist mind lord? :adore: Also, looking heavenly good sir :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Walking on water? Are you who I think you are? :adore: Will you forgive my foolish atheist mind lord? :adore: Also, looking heavenly good sir :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm just a really awful chemist went from brewing my own alcohol to somehow treading water... although maybe the was the alcohol????

Latest