The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Malevolent
Holy crap 11/10 Boumvilla! Would do filthy things to her...

*Boumavilla

But yes, indeed. :sexface:
Original post by boumavilla
*Boumavilla

But yes, indeed. :sexface:

Sorry haha!

She is quite simply phwoaaar.
Reply 2742
Stop drooling over her guys :rolleyes:

Original post by The Epicurean
^is most likely beng 100% serious :mmm:

:mmm: :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why not she's drool worthy :tongue:
Reply 2744
Why not she's drool worthy :tongue:

Well do it discreetly or someth! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Well do it discreetly or someth! :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No I'l do it publicly :colone:

:dice:
^^ :mmm:

^ :mmm:
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Random question, but if anyone were to know it, you'd be the one >_>
:mmm:

Why do dominatrix always wear leather and ish like that? :holmes:
Reply 2748
Random question, but if anyone were to know it, you'd be the one >_>
:mmm:

Why do dominatrix always wear leather and ish like that? :holmes:

:mmm: you know me too well breh :mmm:

Well, shockingly I don't know. I will say though, latex looks amazing without exception! And I think it is more free, not much tangling will ever happen so the mistress may focus more on her client :ahee: and also spandex, corsets etc do go well with the look... From my interpretation, the whole thing oddly paints an image of a shy full time speak when spoken to housewife from old times. And the latex does give a certain freedom, which the housewife has in her household (kitchen and kids) :holmes:

Also, most people into BDSM do have a latex fetish, and I have a latex fetish :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2749
^ Likes rimming.
Reply 2750
In other news... My dear little brother has written a poem about Paris which will be published in a 'Young Authors Anthology' :proud: and he has the chance to win 1k if his poem is voted best overall! :king1:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who doesn't love a good latex/leather/PVC outfit? Some girls who wear those wetlook leggings holy Jesus...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2752
Who doesn't love a good latex/leather/PVC outfit? Some girls who wear those wetlook leggings holy Jesus...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amen brother! :hifro:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
Amen brother! :hifro:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woo thank god some one else shares my views! Was a little worried there haha. Shiny outfits on girls for the win :drool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop
:mmm: you know me too well breh :mmm:

Well, shockingly I don't know. I will say though, latex looks amazing without exception! And I think it is more free, not much tangling will ever happen so the mistress may focus more on her client :ahee: and also spandex, corsets etc do go well with the look... From my interpretation, the whole thing oddly paints an image of a shy full time speak when spoken to housewife from old times. And the latex does give a certain freedom, which the housewife has in her household (kitchen and kids) :holmes:

Also, most people into BDSM do have a latex fetish, and I have a latex fetish :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha :mmm:

Haha, we will have to agree to disagree on how amazing latex is :mmm: I can't stand latex and leather and all that ish. But interesting answer nonetheless :pierre:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me lol :mmm: Can't stand it. I find it an instant turn off :yucky:
Haha :mmm:

Haha, we will have to agree to disagree on how amazing latex is :mmm: I can't stand latex and leather and all that ish. But interesting answer nonetheless :pierre:

Me lol :mmm: Can't stand it. I find it an instant turn off :yucky:

Dude! Latex on a girl if not too much is such a turn on haha. Unless you were allergic to it then no excuses to not like it :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dude! Latex on a girl if not too much is such a turn on haha. Unless you were allergic to it then no excuses to not like it :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe it is just me, but I find it just looks like plastic :dontknow: I just genuinely think it looks ugly :mmm:
Maybe it is just me, but I find it just looks like plastic :dontknow: I just genuinely think it looks ugly :mmm:

Its the shine haha thats so intriguing each to their own though :tongue:

Is there anything you do like?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2758

It looks different in real life breh :holmes: have you ever met a dominatrix in full attire? Might change your views :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You sir, must join me one day on a trip to Amsterdam :bootyshake::whip:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I like girls wearing normal cothes...or better yet, no clothes :teeth:

Original post by ipoop
It looks different in real life breh :holmes: have you ever met a dominatrix in full attire? Might change your views :holmes:

No, I have never met a dominatrix :mmm: But your question makes me think that you possibly have? :holmes:

Latest