The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by haydyb123
I'm just a really awful chemist went from brewing my own alcohol to somehow treading water... although maybe the was the alcohol????

You're a Chemist?
Reply 3241
I'm just a really awful chemist went from brewing my own alcohol to somehow treading water... although maybe the was the alcohol????

I see :mmm:
Original post by Holby_fanatic
You're a Chemist?

I saw him first! :hand: and where is picture in lab coat? :hmmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
DSCF1684.jpg

:facepalm:
You're a Chemist?

Haha evidently a very poor one at that!
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're married! We're supposed to share. :tongue: My love, the lab coat picture is not being put up!

Haha evidently a very poor one at that!

It's because you're not at York. :mmm:

Original post by ForgetMe
DSCF1684.jpg

:facepalm:

You're so adorable! :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3245
We're married! We're supposed to share. :tongue: My love, the lab coat picture is not being put up!

My pm box is opened :pierre: I know we are meant to share but I want him to myself! :ahee: just this once, I want to be greedy :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I do have one from fresher's week but it's far too embarrassing for the public domain!
Original post by ipoop
My pm box is opened :pierre: I know we are meant to share but I want him to myself! :ahee: just this once, I want to be greedy :fuhrer:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're lucky I'm not the male analog of a feminist!
Haha I do have one from fresher's week but it's far too embarrassing for the public domain!

This was directed at me, haha! You should post it though! I may consider posting mine then...

Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry, no.

I always look awkward in all the pictures :tongue: But thanks :hugs:
Original post by ForgetMe
I always look awkward in all the pictures :tongue: But thanks :hugs:

Story of my life, haha. You don't though! And you're welcome. :h:
Reply 3251
This was directed at me, haha! You should post it though! I may consider posting mine then...
I'm sorry, no.

You will hear from my divorce lawyers sometime next week unless you satisfy your man's needs! :fuhrer: :mmm:
You're lucky I'm not the male analog of a feminist!

In that case, hello there :flutter:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Story of my life, haha. You don't though! And you're welcome. :h:

Aww :hugs:
Original post by white dwarf
webcam-toy-photo5.jpg

I may need to take away the camera from you :h:
Original post by ipoop
You will hear from my divorce lawyers sometime next week unless you satisfy your man's needs! :fuhrer: :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You didn't appreciate my naked sauce! I don't think you realise how much effort I put into that! :emo: Divorce me and I'll get every possible penny from you. :pierre:
Original post by ipoop

Posted from TSR Mobile

Salut
Reply 3256
You didn't appreciate my naked sauce! I don't think you realise how much effort I put into that! :emo: Divorce me and I'll get every possible penny from you. :pierre:

You never sent mo sauce :pierre: telling lies already, I see I may need the best lawyers money can buy :colonhash:

You coukd, if only you hadn't signed the prenup :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
My brother said he was going to post a picture in this thread tonight but I'm yet to see his face pop up. :frown:

matthewoingram
x

Maybe by quoting him he'll post quicker... :beard:

Original post by ipoop
You never sent mo sauce :pierre: telling lies already, I see I may need the best lawyers money can buy :colonhash:

You coukd, if only you hadn't signed the prenup :smug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you'll find I sent you sauce. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2135665&page=318&p=42510106&highlight=#post42510106

I thought our love was forever...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3258
Salut

Speaks French :ahee: Bonsoir :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wilfred Little
Thanks Elm Tree.

I'd pay her a compliment but I'm not sure if she's banned me in the past or not.

Hehe, you always have to keep your distance with the mods. Some I get on with well, so I know they are lenient towards me (somewhat).

Latest