The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elm Tree
I know :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If only I got an a* that day:hmpf:
Morning everyone! I've got to go to school for some IGCSE English revision...since we only started learning about it two weeks ago. :facepalm: Revision plans for today guys? :work:
Does anyone have any notes on OMAM they could share with me? Preferably corresponding with the AQA syllabus but if not any is fantastic :smile:
Reply 9263
Original post by JustaDreamer
Morning everyone! I've got to go to school for some IGCSE English revision...since we only started learning about it two weeks ago. :facepalm: Revision plans for today guys? :work:

I have french at school, 10-4 :frown:
Reply 9264
Original post by Jina
I'll PM it little child.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hooray! I am almost literally a little child in relation to you - I'm basically two years younger!

Original post by Jina
Haha the real Elm...

Well.....

ELM! You have a chance to defend yourself...
But he's meaan... And makes meaaan jokes and ... Blackmails. Lol like the time he changed one of my quotes and made it seem like i was dying to marry Bude..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I'll just leave you and Elm to sort it out for yourself!
Morning, Revision, then my brother's party. :work: :frown:
Original post by gomg
I have french at school, 10-4 :frown:

That's a long day! Mine's from 11-2 :biggrin: How are you feeling about the French? :france:
Original post by sarahiscool
How did you find it ?

Easy. One question I couldn't do - everyone was tweeting/FBing about it xD
If I got right every question I did that's 96% for me.
Original post by MattFletcher
Morning, Revision, then my brother's party. :work: :frown:

I should be revising right now I suppose, morning is when I revise best...:rolleyes:
Original post by Bude8
Easy. One question I couldn't do - everyone was tweeting/FBing about it xD
If I got right every question I did that's 96% for me.

Most people in my school could do that question, god knows how it was impossible but I could do all the other questions although I completely mucked up one of the other 4 markers as I didnt read the question properly, so thats 92% and minus all the stupid mistakes probably mid 80's ... atleast i hope
Reply 9270
Original post by Vionar
Hooray! I am almost literally a little child in relation to you - I'm basically two years younger!

I think I'll just leave you and Elm to sort it out for yourself!

Haha i know right! I actually feel really old when I talk to you.

Pssh....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9271
Original post by Jina
Haha i know right! I actually feel really old when I talk to you.

Pssh....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you? I don't really notice the age difference!
Reply 9272
Original post by JustaDreamer
That's a long day! Mine's from 11-2 :biggrin: How are you feeling about the French? :france:

hmmm along with geography, my most confident subject
Original post by gomg
hmmm along with geography, my most confident subject

What exam board are you on for geography and what topics?
Reply 9274
Original post by Pabblethefish
What exam board are you on for geography and what topics?

OCR B, the exam is about rivers and coasts, natural hazards and economic development
Original post by gomg
OCR B, the exam is about rivers and coasts, natural hazards and economic development

Oh, does OCR have two exams? In AQA there are two, one human - I'm doing tourism, the development gap and changing urban environments - and one physical - I'm doing coasts, rocks and scenery and the restless earth.
Reply 9276
Original post by Vionar
Do you? I don't really notice the age difference!

I notice age! Its frustrating that I turn old months before all my friends. -_-
But i dont think of you as a 14 (?) year old haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Leechayy
Oh no I meant the resit is on my birthday

Posted from TSR Mobile

For the past two years, I've had exams on my birthday so I know the feeling :sadnod:
Reply 9278
Original post by usycool1
For the past two years, I've had exams on my birthday so I know the feeling :sadnod:

That's terrible. Whats worse would be an exam the day after your bday because you'd spend the day revising.
This is why everyone should have their babies in September! Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by usycool1

quick question, why are you not allowed to talk about edexcel exams straight afterwards but you are allowed to talk about CIE ones ? surely the same rules should apply as their igcse's are taken across the world ( atleast I think they are )

Latest