Original post by Vionar
!

Did you listen?
Reply 9301
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Not good morning! I feel tired :frown:

The surname wrong :lol:

Did you listen?

Hahaha i woke up pretty early today - quite unusual.
Lool im used to it. I thought my surname was something for 11 years until i went to secondary and found out my surname was something else. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9302
Original post by Jina
Haha maybe because you are... When you choose to be. And i meant that you remind me of myself in terms of my maturity! -_- hahahaa

Dont know what manila is but its those standard brown envelopes that you rip
Open. Haha your surname is pretty easy too! Haha actually it isnt.
Ermm... Well everyone in my house has a different surname and they named me after my mum. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

When I choose to be :mmm:!

Yeah, it's those big brown ones that documents are always in! (at least that's what I think they are!)
It always gets another e somewhere! But my first name has caused so many problems! One n or two, an o or an e and even the r!
Why do you all have different surnames? I only have a different surname to my mum is because my parents are divorced and my sister and I got our dad's name.
Original post by Jina
Hahaha i woke up pretty early today - quite unusual.
Lool im used to it. I thought my surname was something for 11 years until i went to secondary and found out my surname was something else. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not that hard :lolwut:
Reply 9304

Did you listen?

:angry2: It still won't let me! But when I go to my dad's I'll be able to! I should be going there next weekend but I've got a practice DofE walk so it'll be another two weeks after that! Why does my internet have to be like this!?
Reply 9305
Original post by Vionar
When I choose to be :mmm:!

Yeah, it's those big brown ones that documents are always in! (at least that's what I think they are!)
It always gets another e somewhere! But my first name has caused so many problems! One n or two, an o or an e and even the r!
Why do you all have different surnames? I only have a different surname to my mum is because my parents are divorced and my sister and I got our dad's name.

Well you can give up on that hope. Its a small envelope and you dont get a NI card... -_-
Oh wow... Haha i see the problem! I'd spell it with 2 n's and an O.
Idk... Everyone just got given different surnames.
Mum and dads are different. All the brothers have one name then all us sisters have another. Half the nephews have another and the other half another. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
:angry2: It still won't let me! But when I go to my dad's I'll be able to! I should be going there next weekend but I've got a practice DofE walk so it'll be another two weeks after that! Why does my internet have to be like this!?

What DofE are you doing? Silver?
omg herp a derp I have my Silver Expedition on the 23rd June :frown:
Original post by Pabblethefish

Posted from TSR Mobile

Our school doesn't even do DofE
Reply 9309
Original post by Jina
Well you can give up on that hope. Its a small envelope and you dont get a NI card... -_-
Oh wow... Haha i see the problem! I'd spell it with 2 n's and an O.
Idk... Everyone just got given different surnames.
Mum and dads are different. All the brothers have one name then all us sisters have another. Half the nephews have another and the other half another. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, I like those big envelopes!
People who've known me for about ten years still don't spell it properly. :colonhash:
That's just weird! You have a weird family name situation!

Original post by Pabblethefish

Bronze! Silver I can't do yet, I could technically start silver, but my school doesn't do silver.
Reply 9310
It's not that hard :lolwut:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368263591.226199.jpg. ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar

Ask jina what it sounds like:wink: you'll have to waaaaaaiiiit, and then whar if I'm trolling
Original post by Vionar

Bronze is easy in theory, just depends who you are with. I put up and took down my tent single-handedly, and cooked dinner, because my 'partner' in it ****** off to 'do the cleaning'
Reply 9313
Original post by Leechayy
Posted from TSR Mobile

Our school doesn't even do DofE

Loool lets not start on your school. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9314
Ask jina what it sounds like:wink: you'll have to waaaaaaiiiit, and then whar if I'm trolling

Jina!!!!! By the time I get to my dad's I'll probably have forgotten about it! But I won't - I don't forget important things like this! :colone:

Original post by MattFletcher
Bronze is easy in theory, just depends who you are with. I put up and took down my tent single-handedly, and cooked dinner, because my 'partner' in it ****** off to 'do the cleaning'

Yeah, we were planning our route yesterday, luckily the people I'm with are the nicer ones, so I should be fine!
Reply 9315

Lol were you trolling? :/

I think its great! He really puts his own "stamp" on the song.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
Jina!!!!! By the time I get to my dad's I'll probably have forgotten about it! But I won't - I don't forget important things like this! :colone:

Yeah, we were planning our route yesterday, luckily the people I'm with are the nicer ones, so I should be fine!

:mmm: :rofl:

Don't get too excited
Reply 9317
Original post by Vionar

I hear my name!!!! Haha i replied!
Its a unique sound! Fish should make a youtube account to sing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar

haha most of the group were good, and it was a good laugh, (the one without the instructor) but we were 10 yards from the first "teacher post" when one of the group got his foot stuck, we were halted for 5 minutes, a group overtook us, and we had to wait with the teacher for 15 minutes! We spent the rest of the day playing metaphorical leapfrog with the other group :wink:
Original post by Jina
Lol were you trolling? :/

I think its great! He really puts his own "stamp" on the song.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it's really me :tongue:

Latest