john liverpool moores university - pharm

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by martialartist123
Lol..... definitely come!
Its gonna be amazing :biggrin:
You from kent or London?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry I meant London, I haave noooo idea why I said kent before, must have been stressed out about chem coursework :/
Will do as long as you do everything for meee :biggrin: ..that's including buying my weekly food :colondollar:
Original post by Izar
Sorry I meant London, I haave noooo idea why I said kent before, must have been stressed out about chem coursework :/
Will do as long as you do everything for meee :biggrin: ..that's including buying my weekly food :colondollar:

Haha dony worry its cool i was just wondering whether medway is a good uni for pharmacy?
Yeah not a problem everything i said! Food, cleaning whatever .... :biggrin:
As long as you pay me ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Haha dony worry its cool i was just wondering whether medway is a good uni for pharmacy?
Yeah not a problem everything i said! Food, cleaning whatever .... :biggrin:
As long as you pay me ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR makes my phone so slooowwwww :frown:
I believe it is.. Have you applied there?
Pay you? Sorry you've lost me there.. *pretends he did NOT just say that and leaves the room*
Original post by Izar
TSR makes my phone so slooowwwww :frown:
I believe it is.. Have you applied there?
Pay you? Sorry you've lost me there.. *pretends he did NOT just say that and leaves the room*

Ita not charity week! :ahee:
Nope my cousin went there,
Noooo its alright with my phone doesnt nake it slooooowww!
What phone dyu have?

Haha get back in the rooom!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Ita not charity week! :ahee:
Nope my cousin went there,
Noooo its alright with my phone doesnt nake it slooooowww!
What phone dyu have?

Haha get back in the rooom!:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i am charity. :rolleyes:
i wanted to apply but they were asking for ABB and i was like ehhhh thats too much
a BB, it takes ten minutes to type in just one letter
i will do once you agree to pay for my weekly food, if not i'll continue to walk *raises eyebrow*
Original post by Izar
i am charity. :rolleyes:
i wanted to apply but they were asking for ABB and i was like ehhhh thats too much
a BB, it takes ten minutes to type in just one letter
i will do once you agree to pay for my weekly food, if not i'll continue to walk *raises eyebrow*

Well then im too poor to give any charity :colondollar:

They cant be that good tbh because they had loads of places on clearing available and ABB is what all unis are asking for.

Lol it takes a second, you are very lazy! :cool:

Dont walk on :eek:, if not Liverpool where would you go?
Reply 46
Well then im too poor to give any charity :colondollar:

They cant be that good tbh because they had loads of places on clearing available and ABB is what all unis are asking for.

Lol it takes a second, you are very lazy! :cool:

Dont walk on :eek:, if not Liverpool where would you go?

well then im too poor to come to liverpool

Meadway is beeeaaauuutttifuuul, i can imagine myself studying there...and really? they had a lot of clearing spaces? :O dont get me happy :O

not all , ie liverpool :wink:

if not liverpool then i might just get married to an old freshie smelly fat man and become a housewife ...BIGGEST LOL of my life.
ermm i dont actually know, like liverpool is the easiest uni to get into compared to my other choices which are expecting either AAB or ABB. I just hope i get the grades man really dont want to take a gap year (n)

i sweearrr upon my redbull that it literally takes 10mins to type a single letter....and just to let you know, i LOVE my redbull.
what phone do you have?
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Izar
well then im too poor to come to liverpool

Meadway is beeeaaauuutttifuuul, i can imagine myself studying there...and really? they had a lot of clearing spaces? :O dont get me happy :O

not all , ie liverpool :wink:

if not liverpool then i might just get married to an old freshie smelly fat man and become a housewife ...BIGGEST LOL of my life.
ermm i dont actually know, like liverpool is the easiest uni to get into compared to my other choices which are expecting either AAB or ABB. I just hope i get the grades man really dont want to take a gap year (n)

i sweearrr upon my redbull that it literally takes 10mins to type a single letter....and just to let you know, i LOVE my redbull.
what phone do you have?

Oh well hard luck then! Most people are :holmes:

All unis offer the ABB trust me and then are a bit more leanient when it comes to results but get the B in chem you should be ok. Ljmu offered me ABB too like all others. The only unis that arent are manchester and a few other good ones.
Stop drinking redbull, you really do sound like a liability! :biggrin:
Dont worry gap year will help you understand life :tongue:

Ive got an S2, you?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
Oh well hard luck then! Most people are :holmes:

All unis offer the ABB trust me and then are a bit more leanient when it comes to results but get the B in chem you should be ok. Ljmu offered me ABB too like all others. The only unis that arent are manchester and a few other good ones.
Stop drinking redbull, you really do sound like a liability! :biggrin:
Dont worry gap year will help you understand life :tongue:

Ive got an S2, you?
Posted from TSR Mobile

...and suddenly ive lost all interest in you.

Why did they offer you ABB? they offered me BBB..

drinking redbull makes me a liability?

I already understand life -________- mehh i dont really like you anymore.

and a BB? Blackberry? ^ive already answered that question x_x

annyyywaayyysss, im off dis ting my phone's having a heart attack..i guess TSR is too much for it :colondollar:

Speak soon x
Original post by Izar
...and suddenly ive lost all interest in you.

Why did they offer you ABB? they offered me BBB..

drinking redbull makes me a liability?

I already understand life -________- mehh i dont really like you anymore.

and a BB? Blackberry? ^ive already answered that question x_x

annyyywaayyysss, im off dis ting my phone's having a heart attack..i guess TSR is too much for it :colondollar:

Speak soon x

I do apologise :frown:
I thought we were friends

Probably because im too intelligent.
Haha that was a joke but yeah you sleep all the time and drink red bull! Hope you never took to heart didnt mean to hurt your feelings :frown:

Lool your not the only person! I dont like people either.

Byyye sad to see you go :dontknow:
stay on this! Oh yeah i dont pay enough attention sometimes... ooops, but thought you were cool! PLEASE STAY!:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
I do apologise :frown:
I thought we were friends

Probably because im too intelligent.
Haha that was a joke but yeah you sleep all the time and drink red bull! Hope you never took to heart didnt mean to hurt your feelings :frown:

Lool your not the only person! I dont like people either.

Byyye sad to see you go :dontknow:
stay on this! Oh yeah i dont pay enough attention sometimes... ooops, but thought you were cool! PLEASE STAY!:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So did I..so did I *sad song plays in the background*
Too intelligent? If you were intelligent you would have known how to win my heart over ..not stab it with your harsh words *dies on the floor* I'm imagining Romeo and Juliet here :/
You didn't hurt my feels don't worry, I'm a tough cookie :biggrin:
Tsr makes my bb slow, I'm being dead serious..not being funny or anything. I started writing this message at 4..and now its like 4.25ish
Everything else works on here at normal speed..apart from this :/ but I'll stay if youu want x
Original post by Izar
So did I..so did I *sad song plays in the background*
Too intelligent? If you were intelligent you would have known how to win my heart over ..not stab it with your harsh words *dies on the floor* I'm imagining Romeo and Juliet here :/
You didn't hurt my feels don't worry, I'm a tough cookie :biggrin:
Tsr makes my bb slow, I'm being dead serious..not being funny or anything. I started writing this message at 4..and now its like 4.25ish
Everything else works on here at normal speed..apart from this :/ but I'll stay if youu want x

wow noooo not one of them bollywood soap songs! :eek:

yesss of course your right im not that intelligent then, its impossible to win your heart over :P
haha your making this tooo romantic!

BB are fairly bad phones though no offence... and how does it take you sooo long to type!!! you must have some big fingers :rolleyes:

And get a new phone, samsungs are the best dont get an iphone either theyre crap.....

yess ofcourse i want you to stay :biggrin:
Reply 52
:colone:
wow noooo not one of them bollywood soap songs! :eek:

yesss of course your right im not that intelligent then, its impossible to win your heart over :P
haha your making this tooo romantic!

BB are fairly bad phones though no offence... and how does it take you sooo long to type!!! you must have some big fingers :rolleyes:

And get a new phone, samsungs are the best dont get an iphone either theyre crap.....

yess ofcourse i want you to stay :biggrin:

I was actually listening to tujjhe bhula diya x_x
I wasn't being romantic bro -_- you haven't even seen my romantic side
:frown: bb's are not baddd </3
Original post by Izar
:colone:

I was actually listening to tujjhe bhula diya x_x
I wasn't being romantic bro -_- you haven't even seen my romantic side
:frown: bb's are not baddd </3

Good for you, i dont listen to much bollywood music so i dont know.

Yessss you was broo! Thanks but no thanks i'll Live' dont want to see your romantic side :wink:
They are awfulllllll!
Whats your name anyway, is it izar, thought that was a boys name :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Good for you, i dont listen to much bollywood music so i dont know.

Yessss you was broo! Thanks but no thanks i'll Live' dont want to see your romantic side :wink:
They are awfulllllll!
Whats your name anyway, is it izar, thought that was a boys name :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I listen to bollywood songs quite a lot..even though I don't understand a single word.

I think I would know whether I was trying to be romantic or not. I didn't say I was going to show you my romantic side. You're getting a tad bit carried away here :smile: .

They're not. Your face is awful, leave my bb alone -.-!

Well you thought wrong, its a girls name too. What's your name?
Original post by Izar
I listen to bollywood songs quite a lot..even though I don't understand a single word.

I think I would know whether I was trying to be romantic or not. I didn't say I was going to show you my romantic side. You're getting a tad bit carried away here :smile: .

They're not. Your face is awful, leave my bb alone -.-!

Well you thought wrong, its a girls name too. What's your name?

You sound a tad weird my friend.
As i clearly said in plain english no thanks which means i didnt want to see your romantic side, its quite clear you obviously want to see mine. :biggrin:

You've not even seen my face, what does your face look like? Im sure your not that beautiful yourself to judge others. Oh well atleast im not insecure about myself ..

Lets just say i have a better name than you, Okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
You sound a tad weird my friend.
As i clearly said in plain english no thanks which means i didnt want to see your romantic side, its quite clear you obviously want to see mine. :biggrin:

You've not even seen my face, what does your face look like? Im sure your not that beautiful yourself to judge others. Oh well atleast im not insecure about myself ..

Lets just say i have a better name than you, Okay?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Having an interest in different music in different languages doesn't make me weird 'my friend'
'Want to see mine' erm, okay you carry on thinking like that (y) if being nice to you means that 'I want to see ' your romantic side, then I should probably stop being nice from now on.

You've just judged me without even seeing my face 'I'm sure your not that beautiful' LOOl, I never once said I was beautiful, in fact I never once said how I looked like :biggrin: you shouldn't have taken that to heart, it was a comment to upset you or anything, its something I just say.

And as I said before : ...I've suddenly lost all interest in you.
Friendship is now dead. Burried deep in the ground where it can no longer be seen.
Goodbye.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Izar
Having an interest in different music in different languages doesn't make me weird 'my friend'
'Want to see mine' erm, okay you carry on thinking like that (y) if being nice to you means that 'I want to see ' your romantic side, then I should probably stop being nice from now on.

You've just judged me without even seeing my face 'I'm sure your not that beautiful' LOOl, I never once said I was beautiful, in fact I never once said how I looked like :biggrin: you shouldn't have taken that to heart, it was a comment to upset you or anything, its something I just say.

And as I said before : ...I've suddenly lost all interest in you.
Friendship is now dead. Burried deep in the ground where it can no longer be seen.
Goodbye.

Ok im just gonna cut the crap, already had a warning on this for getting too 'offensive' and being 'sexist' but....
Why do you act like the world evolve around you or something, 'ive lost all interest in you' LOL that is terrible, what is somebody supposed to say to that.... I dont even know you. Its ok for jokes but the comments after that just top it off.
BTW I only come on forums and stuff to check latest things about work and to get help here and there.... So if you think this is a dating site go elsewhere, wasnt trying to flirt with you at all.
And yeah you said your not judging. 'Your face is awful' Wow this gets better, if thats not an offence or is something you just say in general then you must be Amazing! :cool:
Cant believe how illusive you are, 'friendship is dead and buried' WTF.! Stuck up much ...
Its down to you now ive said my bit cos ill give you a tip: emotional blackmail doesnt work. :biggrin:

Sorry if i have said anything but i wasnt intending anything bad, big or small, you keep threatening to leave. Like im supposed to care. I hope you are beautiful make no difference to me. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
Ok im just gonna cut the crap, already had a warning on this for getting too 'offensive' and being 'sexist' but....
Why do you act like the world evolve around you or something, 'ive lost all interest in you' LOL that is terrible, what is somebody supposed to say to that.... I dont even know you. Its ok for jokes but the comments after that just top it off.
BTW I only come on forums and stuff to check latest things about work and to get help here and there.... So if you think this is a dating site go elsewhere, wasnt trying to flirt with you at all.
And yeah you said your not judging. 'Your face is awful' Wow this gets better, if thats not an offence or is something you just say in general then you must be Amazing! :cool:
Cant believe how illusive you are, 'friendship is dead and buried' WTF.! Stuck up much ...
Its down to you now ive said my bit cos ill give you a tip: emotional blackmail doesnt work. :biggrin:

Sorry if i have said anything but i wasnt intending anything bad, big or small, you keep threatening to leave. Like im supposed to care. I hope you are beautiful make no difference to me. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Should have got a warning point for being a jerk and starting all of this.
A dating site? LOOL you can't be serious
This is just a joke and a half
Threatening to leave? First time I said it, you really did annoy me and I really wanted to go, it wasn't a threat? This time round, you've really turned out to be a jerk, so I really want to go. I see no threatening going on here?
I'm not a person to like arguments, I'd prefer it if I stayed away from them, but when a douchebag like yourself starts one I'm obviously going to retaliate. There's no point saying you're sorry when you're not.
Really don't see the point in continuing this converstation because its just going to get uglier.
Original post by Izar
Should have got a warning point for being a jerk and starting all of this.
A dating site? LOOL you can't be serious
This is just a joke and a half
Threatening to leave? First time I said it, you really did annoy me and I really wanted to go, it wasn't a threat? This time round, you've really turned out to be a jerk, so I really want to go. I see no threatening going on here?
I'm not a person to like arguments, I'd prefer it if I stayed away from them, but when a douchebag like yourself starts one I'm obviously going to retaliate. There's no point saying you're sorry when you're not.
Really don't see the point in continuing this converstation because its just going to get uglier.

Oh well its your choice then.
One thing i actually dont understand is why people always think theyre perfect, except for me. Im always wrong every effin time.
Your obviously to cool for me, I'll be that douchebag then.
Tbf i cant be arsed either, and your right im not sorry i dont regret anything i do so fairplay to you for noticing.
Goodbye then dont think it was meant to be
Good luck with your awesome life!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply