The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
Ahh... How are you revising? I find community cohesion ^{*}*]%{^}€#!!!

Also part C's! How do you come up with 4 points... I get stuck on 2/3...

Posted from TSR Mobile

same :five: I keep forgetting my points ! What questions do you think will come up as the 8 marks ?
Original post by Jina
Ahh... How are you revising? I find community cohesion ^{*}*]%{^}€#!!!

Also part C's! How do you come up with 4 points... I get stuck on 2/3...

Posted from TSR Mobile

same i think believing in God is probably the easest out of the 4.
Same here...i think you give 4 points and and explain them
Its 8 marks isn't it?
Original post by Jina
Hahaha... Eurgh.. Theres a reason why i hate going to hospitals to see new babies. How the poop do you lie and tell the parents the babies cute. I have anther nephew/niece coming in 2 weeks... *cries*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't say that they're cute :lolwut: just say... Awww, (while thinking, (s)he's so unlucky) :mmm:
Original post by Armani786
same i think believing in God is probably the easest out of the 4.
Same here...i think you give 4 points and and explain them
Its 8 marks isn't it?

Yeah.. that's right. Have you finished revising ? :smile:
Original post by PriyaPaul
Yeah.. that's right. Have you finished revising ? :smile:

No need to do a bit more revision.
How are you revisng for this exam?
:smile:
Biology revision today.. Lucky me. Got to be the most boring exam to revise for no?

I'm kinda behind on my revision.. But yh just trying to memorise the points..but they won't stick in my head :tongue:
Original post by Jina
Hahaha... Eurgh.. Theres a reason why i hate going to hospitals to see new babies. How the poop do you lie and tell the parents the babies cute. I have anther nephew/niece coming in 2 weeks... *cries*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Taht's so mean lol
Original post by PriyaPaul
I'm kinda behind on my revision.. But yh just trying to memorise the points..but they won't stick in my head :tongue:

same...I should have started revising a bit earlier
Reply 9369
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Anyone can understand the gist!

I'll ask you some questions:
What did he say he wants to do with his experience?
What does he say about films?
What does he think about Limitless?

I think I understood some of it, but not hose questions! I think he doesn't want to make a sequel to a film, because he likes it the way it is, although I don't know what film he was talking about then. I did get that he was in a car without any clothes on and he thought that would make it successful or something. I think that Robert de Niro is a good friend of him, and he thinks he's incredible. He wants to inmprove his experiences as an actor I think. Actually, I'm not too sure about my second sentence of this paragraph, I don't think that's right!
Reply 9370
Original post by Pabblethefish
Oh cool! I finished my bronze in September 2012 but I started late with silver (a month or two ago) so I decided against doing it as if I were to do gold too then I wouldn't finish until the very end of year 13/start of uni. Instead, I've decided to skip silver and start gold in September :smile:

I'd have to do silver at college, and then gold at uni if I were to do them, as my school doesn't offer silver. Wow, good luck with gold!
Original post by NoMathsPlease
Biology revision today.. Lucky me. Got to be the most boring exam to revise for no?

No idea why, but biology is my favourtie subject to revise for , which board are you on ?
Original post by Vionar
I think I understood some of it, but not hose questions! I think he doesn't want to make a sequel to a film, because he likes it the way it is, although I don't know what film he was talking about then. I did get that he was in a car without any clothes on and he thought that would make it successful or something. I think that Robert de Niro is a good friend of him, and he thinks he's incredible. He wants to inmprove his experiences as an actor I think. Actually, I'm not too sure about my second sentence of this paragraph, I don't think that's right!

He wants to learn from his acting experience, he thinks Limitless is incredible :tongue:

He was in a car without clothes... I swear he said sexy :rofl:
Reply 9373
Original post by L'Evil Fish
He wants to learn from his acting experience, he thinks Limitless is incredible :tongue:

He was in a car without clothes... I swear he said sexy :rofl:

Ohh, that makes a bit more sense! I thought he said apprendre somewhere! And I knew he said something was incredible, but I thought it was Robert de Niro!

Yeah, I thought he said gagner and something that sounded like success, so that was my guess!
Reply 9374
Original post by Elm Tree
Taht's so mean lol

We agreed im mean last night didnt we?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sarahiscool
No idea why, but biology is my favourtie subject to revise for , which board are you on ?

We cannot speak to each other.

I kid, but seriously, really? I'm on IGCSE, you? I just find it extremely detailed and so time consuming and just stuff I'm really not interested in. Then again, judging from my A Level choices, that's hardly surprising!
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368272444.299837.jpg

I was drawing a smiley face then my sister walked in so I quickly had to pretended I was revising electricity thus drawing a "circuit"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9377

Reading the textbook and my exercise book and crying simultaneously. Lolol

You, me and priya should open a group chat and go over things we find difficult!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by NoMathsPlease
We cannot speak to each other.

I kid, but seriously, really? I'm on IGCSE, you? I just find it extremely detailed and so time consuming and just stuff I'm really not interested in. Then again, judging from my A Level choices, that's hardly surprising!

I'm on IGCSE too

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9379
Original post by Vionar
Sounds like you're horse racing or something, being released from the pen thingys!

Yeah, it would be nice but it would be dishonest and corrupt.

Yeah it would be

Latest