The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NoMathsPlease
Dont worry about it, I'm only doing it so early because I have 9 exams that week and so revising for everything throughout the week will be impossible :/

CIE or edexcel igcse ?
Original post by sarahiscool
CIE or edexcel igcse ?

IGCSE like you :smile:
Digging a bit of digestive system now #mastication
Original post by Jina
I was. I wouldn't water it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But it needs water to survive
Original post by NoMathsPlease
First one is Thursday 23rd may, second is week after half term.

I would just like to add my new motivation for these exams is that Luisa from the apprentice followed me on twitter and sent me a gl message on private message :eek: :colondollar:

Lol
You do know shes lesbian right ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
Anyone doing AQA Biology Unit 2 AND 3 on the 14th? Apparently we're not even allowed to get up! :mad:

What do you mean get up? I think you have a half an hour break before you proceed onto your next bio exam :smile:
Original post by pinkgorilla
Lol
You do know shes lesbian right ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

She separated from her husband before apparently. That photo of her kissing a girl in a nightclub was probably just drunk... Seen that kinda stuff happen before :tongue:
Original post by PriyaPaul
I'm only doing Unit 3 Biology on the 14th.. Ohh that's harsh.. back-to-back exams

My school is so stupid lol should have just done Unit 2 in January.... So annoying
Original post by Jina
Haha and you personally? Do you find them cute?

Posted from TSR Mobile

As with everything, it depends on the baby :mmm:
Original post by BuddingAchiever
What do you mean get up? I think you have a half an hour break before you proceed onto your next bio exam :smile:

On my exam timetable, there is a 10 minute gap but that is only to get ready for Unit 3 and for the double-science people to get out of the exam room. My brother said that he wasn't allowed to get up
Reply 9409
On my exam timetable, there is a 10 minute gap but that is only to get ready for Unit 3 and for the double-science people to get out of the exam room. My brother said that he wasn't allowed to get up

That's so sad. :frown: how are you dividing up your revision time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
That's so sad. :frown: how are you dividing up your revision time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is :frown: I have no idea tbh, just doing different subjects each day, biology today lol
Reply 9411
It is :frown: I have no idea tbh, just doing different subjects each day, biology today lol

:frown: Thats so stupid of them! :/
I hope you do well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Physics, English, RS and Spanish this week :holmes:
Original post by Jina
:frown: Thats so stupid of them! :/
I hope you do well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! You too! :smile:
Original post by Bude8

Well, one of those isn't terrible.
3 hours of work done, I have to go to a large heated play area for my brother's birthday soon though :frown:
Reply 9416
Original post by MattFletcher
3 hours of work done, I have to go to a large heated play area for my brother's birthday soon though :frown:

I've almost done no work today, I need to get started now!
Original post by MattFletcher

Sounds like the most horrendous thing ever haha. Still, 3 hours sounds like a good shift. Go "enjoy" yourself :tongue:
Original post by Vionar
I've almost done no work today, I need to get started now!

you should probably get started :tongue: :wink:
Original post by Bude8

I only have biology this week :smile: and then chemistry, physics , English lit week after :smile:

Latest