The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2280
Original post by Musester
I would if it wasn't so expensive and I wasn't a first year student at Uni.

What uni do you go to?
Reply 2281
Original post by chigyy
What do you mean? He's not ****, he's a bit rash. He'll learn....hopefully.

No, he's not going to learn, he's 25, all he can do is run hard and score the odd important goal, he can't control a midfield(see luiz's performance) can't pass, can't cross and he has little to no technical ability, it's not the case of thomas muller as his footballing brain is around the level of lampard/inzaghi

Ramires should not start for us. Luiz and lampard(although he's leaving) should be the pairing next season or luiz and essien/romeu as long as mikel and ramires are not in the starting line up we can go on to win things.
Reply 2282
Original post by chigyy
What uni do you go to?

Kingston. Got an exam on Monday as well so should be revising #YOLO
Reply 2283
Original post by jam277
No, he's not going to learn, he's 25, all he can do is run hard and score the odd important goal, he can't control a midfield(see luiz's performance) can't pass, can't cross and he has little to no technical ability, it's not the case of thomas muller as his footballing brain is around the level of lampard/inzaghi

Ramires should not start for us. Luiz and lampard(although he's leaving) should be the pairing next season or luiz and essien/romeu as long as mikel and ramires are not in the starting line up we can go on to win things.

I see where you're coming from, but he's valuable to our team. He's fast, he doesn't stop running. Maybe he shouldn't start, but I wouldn't say not to him coming on for the last 20-30 mins for fresh legs.
If Mourinho comes back I'm 100% positive he will force Abramobitch to give Lampard another contract.
I think he will now.
Original post by cleveradam
Yes we did. it was 2-2 then. Benayoun can't defend or attack, which meant we were playing with 10 men on the field.

Anyone can defend. You could defend.
Reply 2286
Kingston. Got an exam on Monday as well so should be revising #YOLO

Lol, I have an exam on Friday (S1), should also be studying, and I should also be in college for a study sessions #REBEL.
Win the europa cup now and get a draw against Everton for a third place finish.
Reply 2288
Original post by chigyy
I see where you're coming from, but he's valuable to our team. He's fast, he doesn't stop running. Maybe he shouldn't start, but I wouldn't say not to him coming on for the last 20-30 mins for fresh legs.

He's valuable, doesn't mean he's good. He's a useful player when we're parking bus or the team needs energy in midfield but that's really it, if he had an ounce of technical ability, be it being able to pick out a pass, putting in a good cross or being able to dribble past his man he'd be a world class player.
Reply 2289
Original post by chigyy
Lol, I have an exam on Friday (S1), should also be studying, and I should also be in college for a study sessions #REBEL.

I've got 6 in the next three weeks, and a Europa and Champions League Final to watch in between it all.
Reply 2290
Original post by chigyy

I rarely went in for maths lessons lol. I've got to revise for my tests but I'm ****ing screwed atm. Looks like a trip to the library is in order.
Reply 2291
Original post by jam277
He's valuable, doesn't mean he's good. He's a useful player when we're parking bus or the team needs energy in midfield but that's really it, if he had an ounce of technical ability, be it being able to pick out a pass, putting in a good cross or being able to dribble past his man he'd be a world class player.

tbf, his chip against Barca last season would be hailed as one of the greatest ever goals if it was Messi.
Reply 2292
Original post by jam277
I rarely went in for maths lessons lol. I've got to revise for my tests but I'm ****ing screwed atm. Looks like a trip to the library is in order.

Examsolutions is a life saver! He's such a boss, tbh he got me an A in C1.

tbf, his chip against Barca last season would be hailed as one of the greatest ever goals if it was Messi.

That's so very true.
Reply 2293

Yeah, but messi does that with consistency. Explained this to my mates during the tottenham game, he'll score an important goal but if you watch his general play he's a pretty **** player. Proven by his top class finish vs tottenham and the **** touch when we were in a very good position the same match.
Reply 2294
I've got 6 in the next three weeks, and a Europa and Champions League Final to watch in between it all.

When is the CL final?
Reply 2295
Original post by jam277
Yeah, but messi does that with consistency. Explained this to my mates during the tottenham game, he'll score an important goal but if you watch his general play he's a pretty **** player. Proven by his top class finish vs tottenham and the **** touch when we were in a very good position the same match.

Tbf he did slip. However that could've won us the game, and I was really pissed off after that.
Reply 2296
Original post by chigyy
Examsolutions is a life saver! He's such a boss, tbh he got me an A in C1.

That's so very true.

Don't worry I've done A levels already and used exam solutions, finished my year 12 maths exams in half an hour and did pretty well overall :lol:. II'm a second year in uni.
Reply 2297
Original post by chigyy
When is the CL final?

25th May
Reply 2298
Original post by jam277
Don't worry I've done A levels already and used exam solutions, finished my year 12 maths exams in half an hour and did pretty well overall :lol:. II'm a second year in uni.

Mate, I can't wait till uni, and I cannot wait to get out of London, although 3 of my choices will be here lol.
Reply 2299
Original post by chigyy
Mate, I can't wait till uni, and I cannot wait to get out of London, although 3 of my choices will be here lol.

Don't worry the wait is worth it. Word of advice, enjoy the moments you have now as you'll never get them again.

Back to the subject of football, we're back in the CL bitches!! Time to win the mickey mouse cup, and continue our record against guardiola to be the only team he hasn't beat at the top flight level. Might play with 9 men this time, maybe his team might stand a chance against us then.

Latest