Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I'm unfortunately retaking this too :frown:
Hopefully boundaries won't be as high!
Reply 3
Original post by super121
I'm unfortunately retaking this too :frown:
Hopefully boundaries won't be as high!

I know I'm in the same position! The grade boundaries were horrible this January, and I desperately need an A!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Do you guyz find it weird how the f335 exam is before f334. Shouldn't it be the other way round..
Im doing both f334 and f335 for first time in June. F334 seems easier than f335..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
got a C the fist time :frown: need an A
Reply 6
Original post by kaypc
got a C the fist time :frown: need an A

Although it'll be tough let's make these exams count :biggrin: if you don't mind me asking what do you want to do at uni? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Sammydodga
Do you guyz find it weird how the f335 exam is before f334. Shouldn't it be the other way round..
Im doing both f334 and f335 for first time in June. F334 seems easier than f335..

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know, I've got exams on Monday and Tuesday as well :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by Pie1213
Although it'll be tough let's make these exams count :biggrin: if you don't mind me asking what do you want to do at uni? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I want to do Pharmacy, need AAB. how about you?
Reply 9
Original post by kaypc
I want to do Pharmacy, need AAB. how about you?

I want to do vet med and I need AAA :smile: gonna be a loooooong summer for us both. :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
If the grade boundaries go up like they did this year by donkey amounts... I swear I will chain myself to OCR's headquarters :tongue:

I find F334 and F335 really complementary though; especially all the organic stuff from F334 which is built up in F335.
Sitting this for the first time :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sammydodga

Posted from TSR Mobile

YES! I was trying to find out why... no answer :frown:
Reply 13
Original post by abzy1234
If the grade boundaries go up like they did this year by donkey amounts... I swear I will chain myself to OCR's headquarters :tongue:

I find F334 and F335 really complementary though; especially all the organic stuff from F334 which is built up in F335.

My sentiments entirely!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Pie1213
My sentiments entirely!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oddly enough I think the grade boundaries are going back to how they were in the legacy papers.

These are the grade boundaries onwards from January 2008 till June 2010:

A B C D
68 60 53 46
70 63 56 49
69 62 55 48
72 65 58 51
72 64 56 49
72 65 58 51

:eek:

Here's hoping that doesn't happen! :tongue:
Reply 15
If anyone needs the Jan 2013 F334 paper, let me know and I can scan mine and upload it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by suncake
If anyone needs the Jan 2013 F334 paper, let me know and I can scan mine and upload it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would be great if you can upload it! My school still hasn't got my paper back :/

Thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 17
It would be great if you can upload it! My school still hasn't got my paper back :/

Thanks! :biggrin:

Alright, I'll do it later this evening. You'll have to ignore my scribblings :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Original post by suncake
Alright, I'll do it later this evening. You'll have to ignore my scribblings :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! And if I can remember, didn't you get an A? I'm sure your scribblings will be useful then :tongue:
Reply 19
Thank you! And if I can remember, didn't you get an A? I'm sure your scribblings will be useful then :tongue:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/1sdHMYjo9qqZslsPAlbdN_DoQTxO0gEJapvUKPDHMPMnjkPKS3egQH2XDf5ja/edit?usp=sharing

Here you go. Yeah, ignore the incorrect scribbles then :wink: And excuse my awful scanning skills :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending