The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2820
Original post by Converse girl
:lol:

I remember when I was taking one of my badges we had to swim with our clothes on I remember one boy was practically drowning and the instructor just kept on barking at him poor kid

Haha that poor innocent kid.

I can't remember if I ever had to swim with my normal clothes on actually...I may have done. I remember going to a beach and some dude ran into the sea and started swimming with his jeans on and them came out 5 minutes later complaining that his jeans were rubbing against his legs and it hurt...*facepalm*
Reply 2821
Yeah there were chickens horses and I also remember peacocks :mmm:

We uses to chase the ducks

Where we used to live there was a lake opposite our house and there were a load of ducks there so what we used to do was get bread and leave a trail an lead it to our house and our neighbours and the ducks would just follow :moon:

No ducks down my end :nah: No horses either, that would have been amazing :moon: They were a few horses not far away though, I remember driving by a field full of horses of all sizes :moon: Good times :moon:
Nooooo not the red ring of doom :cry2:

These are times I really hate being so clumsy :angry:
Original post by IDukem
Haha that poor innocent kid.

I can't remember if I ever had to swim with my normal clothes on actually...I may have done. I remember going to a beach and some dude ran into the sea and started swimming with his jeans on and them came out 5 minutes later complaining that his jeans were rubbing against his legs and it hurt...*facepalm*

:facepalm: indeed.
Original post by ipoop
No ducks down my end :nah: No horses either, that would have been amazing :moon: They were a few horses not far away though, I remember driving by a field full of horses of all sizes :moon: Good times :moon:

Yeah after school we used to always go and just watch them and this one time we got to feed them but they are beautiful creatures :yep:
Reply 2825

Your X Box dead? :hugs: :console: GET A PLAYSTATION! :fuhrer: Or have it fixed which seems more sensible :tongue: And you won't have to purchase new games :mmm:
Yeah after school we used to always go and just watch them and this one time we got to feed them but they are beautiful creatures :yep:

That sounds amazing :gah: I'm so jealous Salama Wama banana!
No one notices my absence ever :unimpressed:

I am finished with art guuuuuuiiiise

Who wants to see my awesome final piece?:rolleyes: (it's not awesome)

You have an Xbox?!!! You never said :angry:
Original post by ipoop
Your X Box dead? :hugs: :console: GET A PLAYSTATION! :fuhrer: Or have it fixed which seems more sensible :tongue: And you won't have to purchase new games :mmm:

That sounds amazing :gah: I'm so jealous Salama Wama banana!

Yeah it was :sigh: I wish we could back to our childhood times:sad:

:stomp: yeah I want to give my self a break from bloody maths and this is what happens :sad:

Okay I am officially bored
It's broken now :emo:

:stomp: yeah I want to give my self a break from bloody maths and this is what happens :sad:

Le fish fash :ahee: :hugs:

Original post by L'Evil Fish

Reply 2831

There's no point mentioning you being absent anymore, you seem to get banned every week now :pierre:

I DO!! :gah:
Le fish fash :ahee: :hugs:

Original post by ipoop
There's no point mentioning you being absent anymore, you seem to get banned every week now :pierre:

I DO!! :gah:

Ready?:mmm:

Heil Das Fuhrer :fuhrer:

The idea behind it is Hitler being a puppeteer and getting the fat **** to sign the Munich Agreement

1368291349789.jpg

Messed up the arms
Reply 2833

Oh no :hugs: I I too will play video games today, after I finish the footy game on tv, heading to a friend's for some footy on PS3 :mmm:

Honestly, thank **** I sold my piece a few months ago, I don't think I would be so ahead of my studies if I hadn't :nah:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by This Honest
You have an Xbox?!!! You never said :angry:

I have one too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olympiad
I have one too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't lie. You trying to make me high? :hmmm:

If so, what's your gamertag?

The idea behind it is Hitler being a puppeteer and getting the fat **** to sign the Munich Agreement

1368291349789.jpg

Messed up the arms

That is amazing :gasp: it are those wolverines claws :crazy: if it is it is genius I love it :ahee:

Can I join :ahee:
although I am really bad at football games :mmm:

I have self control:smug: okay maybe not i have to put it away and only get it out on Saturday and Sundays when it is exam times :mmm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2837

1368291349789.jpg

Messed up the arms

I actually like the arms :holmes: Give Adolf a weird figure, something abnormal about him which is not far from reality :wink: Also *idiot spewing bs alert* from how I'm interpreting it... the weird hands inadvertently draws attention to how the Munich Agreement was kind of a foolish move on the part of the Fuhrer - not the deal itself but the events after the deal :holmes: So the hands being disfigured fit well the piece and probably is the most striking element of your work :smile:

P.s.s I love how frail Churchill seems under the control of Mein Fuhrer :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ipoop
I actually like the arms :holmes: Give Adolf a weird figure, something abnormal about him which is not far from reality :wink: Also *idiot spewing bs alert* from how I'm interpreting it... the weird hands inadvertently draws attention to how the Munich Agreement was kind of a foolish move on the part of the Fuhrer - not the deal itself but the events after the deal :holmes: So the hands being disfigured fit well the piece and probably is the most striking element of your work :smile:

I love your interpretation :wink:

:lol: my coursework was marked 64/80, 3 marks from an A.

So I'm hoping my exam work will be three marks above an A, so I can have an A overall.

Really pleased considering I was going to "lose" my folders and get a U to save myself the embarrassment :mmm:
Reply 2839
That is amazing :gasp: it are those wolverines claws :crazy: if it is it is genius I love it :ahee:
They are the string Hitler is using to control his puppet :mmm: But I did think Wolverine at thirst too :mmm:

Can I join :ahee:
although I am really bad at football games :mmm:

I have self control:smug: okay maybe not i have to put it away and only get it out on Saturday and Sundays when it is exam times :mmm:

I have self control but, FIFA is ****ing addictive, especially Career Mode for me :grumble:

No girls allowed hun, but Queen Goats are welcome with open arms :ahee: :adore:

Latest