Reply 9441
Original post by Vionar
:lol: Scare them!

Lol. Im the perfect person for that. I make children hate me! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9442
Original post by MattFletcher
Children are annoying. Help.

Basically, it's all about the eyes. Use them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9443
Original post by Jina
Lol. Im the perfect person for that. I make children hate me! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't need to make children hate me, they hate as soon as I walk into a room!
My friends RE and Drama exams clash and he had to drop RE because the drama performance takes up the entire day and the school said he can't take it any other time :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9445
Original post by Olympiad
My friends RE and Drama exams clash and he had to drop RE because the drama performance takes up the entire day and the school said he can't take it any other time :O

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah... Surely after school is an option if he has an invigilator with him the while day! Also we once had a girl stay at a teachers house so she could take the exam the next day. Such a shame flr him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9446
Original post by Vionar
I don't need to make children hate me, they hate as soon as I walk into a room!

You win. Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

children love me :biggrin: .. don't see why, nobody else does :L .... maybe they just find me funny looking ;D
Reply 9448
Original post by techno836
children love me :biggrin: .. don't see why, nobody else does :L .... maybe they just find me funny looking ;D

Awww i'm sure you're loved! :smile: If anything children know good people from the bad, its them you want to impress. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Awww i'm sure you're loved! :smile: If anything children know good people from the bad, its them you want to impress. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

hahaha I guess :L :smile: can't wait until 23rd so I can not go to school Monday Tuesday and Friday :biggrin: ... then I get to go to my primary school :biggrin:
Reply 9450
hahaha I guess :L :smile: can't wait until 23rd so I can not go to school Monday Tuesday and Friday :biggrin: ... then I get to go to my primary school :biggrin:

How comes?
Omg my primary school have probably forgotten me. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
How comes?
Omg my primary school have probably forgotten me. -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

just sorta volunteering :smile: an dmy mum works there with SEN :smile:
Reply 9452
just sorta volunteering :smile: an dmy mum works there with SEN :smile:

That's really cool! :smile: ahh... The 3 SEN girls from my class left school on Friday, it was really sad seeing them go. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
That's really cool! :smile: ahh... The 3 SEN girls from my class left school on Friday, it was really sad seeing them go. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yupp it all counts as experience :biggrin: .... that reminds me I volunteered at my hospice this morning and I was in the EMI unit (dementia care ) and it had just turned 8 oclock I turned a corridor to find one of the woman residents strolling around naked O.O ,,,,, I nearly died :L

and did you talk to them ?
Original post by Jina
Basically, it's all about the eyes. Use them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Vionar
:lol: Scare them!

It's alright! I inflicted my power on the football section, they aren't half viscous when it comes to trying to tackle, so I'd boot it at them (it's only a fly-away) and they'd get distracted and I'd run past them, it's all good :smile:
Reply 9455
Original post by MattFletcher
It's alright! I inflicted my power on the football section, they aren't half viscous when it comes to trying to tackle, so I'd boot it at them (it's only a fly-away) and they'd get distracted and I'd run past them, it's all good :smile:

:lol: Football, I couldn't play to save my life. Actually, I'd refuse to play even if it would save my life.
Reply 9456
Yupp it all counts as experience :biggrin: .... that reminds me I volunteered at my hospice this morning and I was in the EMI unit (dementia care ) and it had just turned 8 oclock I turned a corridor to find one of the woman residents strolling around naked O.O ,,,,, I nearly died :L

and did you talk to them ?

I'd love to work at a hospice! How do you deal with people dying though?
And omgggg LOoOlL...that must've been traumatising.

Well one of the girls has severe epilepsy and sight impairment and 2 had down-syndrome. I'd talk to them during registrations and lessons such as art/music/drama and dance but they usually have their own classes. Great girls though and very funny at times.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
:lol: Football, I couldn't play to save my life. Actually, I'd refuse to play even if it would save my life.

I'm not good, but I brought the average age up by 4 years by myself :lol:
Original post by Jina
I'd love to work at a hospice! How do you deal with people dying though?
And omgggg LOoOlL...that must've been traumatising.

Well one of the girls has severe epilepsy and sight impairment and 2 had down-syndrome. I'd talk to them during registrations and lessons such as art/music/drama and dance but they usually have their own classes. Great girls though and very funny at times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

well actually speaking of that somebody died yesterday but I wasn't there .... he went into hospital yesterday around 1 before I walked in ( to find out my hours for today ) and they got a call 5 minutes before I went to say he passed away ...

we also currently have somebody dying now who has had to be moved out of the residential area into the EMI unit :/ ... but so far I haven't nothing like that whilst I have been there :smile:

and awww disabled people can be very friendly :smile:
Reply 9459
well actually speaking of that somebody died yesterday but I wasn't there .... he went into hospital yesterday around 1 before I walked in ( to find out my hours for today ) and they got a call 5 minutes before I went to say he passed away ...

we also currently have somebody dying now who has had to be moved out of the residential area into the EMI unit :/ ... but so far I haven't nothing like that whilst I have been there :smile:

and awww disabled people can be very friendly :smile:

Ahh i'd never be able to do that. Imagine befriending someone and them dying a few days later. Good on you though. :smile:

Ahh yeah... They're so innocent and the world through their eyes is so pure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest