The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
LOOOOOLOOOOOLOOOOOL

Posted from TSR Mobile

:mmm:
Original post by MangoFreak
Yeah, don't judge me :emo: I wouldn't even show up but I have a Latin exam on the same day and time.

My idea :smug:
Reply 9521
Yeah, don't judge me :emo: I wouldn't even show up but I have a Latin exam on the same day and time.

Ahh... I know how you feel. :/ music is the bane of my existence as RS is yors. I'd do your RS exam for you if it meant you could do my English. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
One 'noob' question. How do you give rep to things on the TSR app:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vionar
:sexface:

Seriously, I have no idea! Do you stick at things or are you like me and do you just jump from thing to thing every few minutes?

I'm determined to make a popular blog, I'll stick to it for about 8 months I reckon, aiming for years though! I was struggling for what to call it though! I'm not calling it 'Matt The Cynic' and The Fletcher Files is already taken! :tongue:
Original post by alexgr97
CIE is a UK based exam board I think.

Original post by Vionar
Edexcel is, but they both have exams outside of the UK - especially seeing as CIE stands for Cambridge International Examinations...

Original post by sarahiscool
quick question, why are you not allowed to talk about edexcel exams straight afterwards but you are allowed to talk about CIE ones ? surely the same rules should apply as their igcse's are taken across the world ( atleast I think they are )

CIE have specifically told us that we don't need to restrict them. :smile:
Original post by Leechayy
One 'noob' question. How do you give rep to things on the TSR app:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you don't
Reply 9526
Original post by Jina
Not promising anything! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please don't do it during Casualty!

I've heard different responses from whoever I ask but as you plan on doing this I'm going to presume that you'll have a definitive answer for me; do U grades need to be declared on UCAS forms etc. or not? :tongue:
Reply 9528
Original post by Vionar
Please don't do it during Casualty!

Ahh no ones chatty today. Think it'd have to be tomorrow. :smile: Does the thread just close after 10,000 posts... Im excited to witness this for the first time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Tail Chaser
I've heard different responses from whoever I ask but as you plan on doing this I'm going to presume that you'll have a definitive answer for me; do U grades need to be declared on UCAS forms etc. or not? :tongue:

If it's been certified (which it can be under the discretion of your centre), then yes, you do. If not, then no. :smile:
Reply 9530
Original post by Little Tail Chaser

Can't you leave out any you want? :/ Like D's or E's... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9531
Original post by MattFletcher
I'm determined to make a popular blog, I'll stick to it for about 8 months I reckon, aiming for years though! I was struggling for what to call it though! I'm not calling it 'Matt The Cynic' and The Fletcher Files is already taken! :tongue:

Ah, I always change whatever I do constantly! I'm awful at coming up with names, so I'm not one to ask!

Original post by usycool1
CIE have specifically told us that we don't need to restrict them. :smile:

That's weird, do we know why?
Original post by MattFletcher
you don't

Oh. Right.:facepalm: stupid me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9533
Original post by Jina
Ahh no ones chatty today. Think it'd have to be tomorrow. :smile: Does the thread just close after 10,000 posts... Im excited to witness this for the first time!

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're kind of chatty today! Yeah, it will probably go into tomorrow! No, a mod has to close it, but last time, there wasn't a mod around so it went on for about an extra 100 posts! :mmm:
Original post by usycool1
If it's been certified (which it can be under the discretion of your centre), then yes, you do. If not, then no. :smile:

So...would my school listen if I asked not to have it certified?
Original post by Vionar
We're kind of chatty today! Yeah, it will probably go into tomorrow!

Ahhh, we've came a long way:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9536
Original post by Leechayy
Ahhh, we've came a long way:ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Certainly, it seems like yesterday the last thread was finishing!
I will retain my title of 10k post victor :pierre:
only 85 more posts until 10,000.... why would it close anyway ?
Reply 9539
Original post by Elm Tree
I will retain my title of 10k post victor :pierre:

No that's just greedy! But who will make the new thread?

Latest