The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jina
There were quite a few of them in the house and i guess so. Her structure was kinda manly, she was reallly tall and her voice box was unchanged... :/ But very perty and well groomed. I guess its not for everyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least she(he?)'s happy, too many people alter themselves for no reason but to 'impress' the other sex - in the process making themselves even less attractive than before.
Original post by Jina
Ahh that's so cool! Do you speak Japanese? I thought you were Afghan for some reason. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am lol 1/4 Japanese and 3/4 Afghan :P
Well I do speak Japanese with my uncle who lives in Japan but I learn then forget 'cause not much people speak it to me lol. My level is above GCSE though lol
Reply 62
Original post by Princepieman
At least she(he?)'s happy, too many people alter themselves for no reason but to 'impress' the other sex - in the process making themselves even less attractive than before.

I agree...

They were gay btw. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
Original post by Xmarksthesh0t
I am lol 1/4 Japanese and 3/4 Afghan :P
Well I do speak Japanese with my uncle who lives in Japan but I learn then forget 'cause not much people speak it to me lol. My level is above GCSE though lol

Im jealous! Thats a really interesting mix! :smile: is your mum half Japanese? :smile: haha above GCSE...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 64
Goodnight guys! The Jina is extremely sleepy! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
Im jealous! Thats a really interesting mix! :smile: is your mum half Japanese? :smile: haha above GCSE...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na my grandma, but my dad is half :P
But I do look japanese but I am like very fair skinned, so not too dark, but not even light compared to most the Japans, but my uncle is quite dark lol and he has a japanese wife :P I met her once when I was 8 but then she went back to japan with my uncle (only came to visit)
How'd you know?
I traveled around the world, stalked the people, learnt their life, got back home, went on Skype, added them and pretended I never met them before :smile:.

Yeah, that's basically my morning routine. Otherwise why else would I have all of these weirdos (friends) from all over the world on skype as well?
Original post by Jina
Goodnight guys! The Jina is extremely sleepy! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am just going to get started on my book, so good night and try do fajr if you can...
Yeah, that's basically my morning routine. Otherwise why else would I have all of these weirdos (friends) from all over the world on skype as well?

One man's insanity is another man's reality :smile:
One man's insanity is another man's reality :smile:

You better believe it! :wink: With that I bid adieu. Ciao, mes chéries et bon nuit.
You better believe it! :wink: With that I bid adieu. Ciao, mes chéries et bon nuit.

Sayanora/Ja Matashta wathinso yujin :smile:
Reply 71
night:moon:

:nyan:
Is anyone else doing the french exams on 13th May 2013 with AQA?How is your revision going?-its going well for me and I think I have adapted to the change from Foundation to Higher well and that I will be able to get an A* overall, after believing I would only get an A all year.Also, I have finished my 2 GCSE course in Sport, before everyone else and will be an A*, if it isn't moderated down through after school courses and a lot of work completely outside school so I have upped my predicted grade to an A because I do have a nasty feeling that it will get moderated down and that my teacher has marked them too slackly.A lot of my French grade depends on my coursework, my speaking is (53/60) which equates to 77 UMS if it isn't moderated down and my teacher has estimated the highest mark I could get (60/60) and the lowest possible (52/60)-after looking at example online I think both pieces are at least 29/30 each.
Reply 73
Slept right through it, I did :argh:
Cool, new thread !

I need to go and study, three exams this week .
The moment I take my retainers out, my mouth feels so weird

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Hooray! New thread, but I wasn't the one who made that picture of everyone, I think it was Elm.
I only have Physics this week - on Tuesday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bonjour, who's sitting French tomorrow?
Hello again all. One day... **** me.

Original post by Dalek1099
Is anyone else doing the french exams on 13th May 2013 with AQA?How is your revision going?-its going well for me and I think I have adapted to the change from Foundation to Higher well and that I will be able to get an A* overall, after believing I would only get an A all year.Also, I have finished my 2 GCSE course in Sport, before everyone else and will be an A*, if it isn't moderated down through after school courses and a lot of work completely outside school so I have upped my predicted grade to an A because I do have a nasty feeling that it will get moderated down and that my teacher has marked them too slackly.A lot of my French grade depends on my coursework, my speaking is (53/60) which equates to 77 UMS if it isn't moderated down and my teacher has estimated the highest mark I could get (60/60) and the lowest possible (52/60)-after looking at example online I think both pieces are at least 29/30 each.

Firstly, I really think that there are worse fates than getting an A instead of an A*. Take into consideration that not many people take a language at GCSE, and even so a lot of people get low grades in a language GCSE.

Hopefully your grades won't be changed (to be lower at the least). Teachers get continuous training, and exam boards hold conferences to teach teachers how to mark properly. Unless you go to a very bad school they are normally not changed that much.

And good luck! I'm doing French tomorrow too, so I'm in with everybody else who's worrying about it!

Latest