The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen Mary Law - my chances?

Hi,
I am an international student currently on a gap year. I got conditional offer for Law on Queen Mary for 36 IB points. Last year I got 34 points and I was planning on re-taking one exam so I had predicted 37 points, but due to my job oversea I wasn't able to attend the exams. Do you think I have any chance to get in? Are there any students who get into uni missing 2 points??

Thank youuu :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by jssss
Hi,
I am an international student currently on a gap year. I got conditional offer for Law on Queen Mary for 36 IB points. Last year I got 34 points and I was planning on re-taking one exam so I had predicted 37 points, but due to my job oversea I wasn't able to attend the exams. Do you think I have any chance to get in? Are there any students who get into uni missing 2 points??

Thank youuu :smile:

You should do, especially as a international student........even home students have gotten in with AAB instead of the A*AA
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Iqbal007
You should do, especially as a international student........even home students have gotten in with AAB instead of the A*AA

Thank you very much!! :smile: I was quite nervous about it... I hope it will turn out well.
Reply 3
Original post by Iqbal007

Hi! just a quick question! Do you know anyone who got in with AAB this year(2013)? I know that QMUL's conditional offer is A*AA and i was wondering if some students are still let in if they haven't exactly met their grades?
Reply 4
I got in with an A*AB through adjustment :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by 12146
Hi! just a quick question! Do you know anyone who got in with AAB this year(2013)? I know that QMUL's conditional offer is A*AA and i was wondering if some students are still let in if they haven't exactly met their grades?

I haven't even started yet and haven't met anyone from the new intake......but loads from the 2012 intake got in with AAB, and i believe it has been very similar this year as well

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending