The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by alhub94
Haha yeah I have, I went to Dalriada, I was Head Girl there this year! What are you studying at Edinburgh?

Ah okay, happy days! I've firmed Edinburgh for maths and then Queens is my insurance, you?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Anyone firmed Edinburgh for Computer Science? If so, shoot me a PM and let's talk about our deeds we've already accomplished in this field :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by dylanmarks
Naah, didn't get the chance! But I visited Edinburgh several times, and I was fairly confident I was making the right choice in choosing to firm my offer. :smile:

I would confidently say that it's the nicest city on Scotland, anyway! If you don't mind me asking - what type of qualifications are you going to be receiving?
Original post by ConnorDuffy
I would confidently say that it's the nicest city on Scotland, anyway! If you don't mind me asking - what type of qualifications are you going to be receiving?

Not at all! I'm doing the IB - and I'm actually in the middle of my exam period right now! :P Only one week to go. After that I have to wait till July to get my results, though...
And yeah - Edinburgh's a great city to study in. :smile:
Reply 344
Original post by benlove88
Ah okay, happy days! I've firmed Edinburgh for maths and then Queens is my insurance, you?

Firmed Edinburgh for Arabic and Economics and St. Andrews is my insurance! :smile:
Reply 345
Original post by alhub94
Firmed Edinburgh for Arabic and Economics and St. Andrews is my insurance! :smile:

Sorry for asking, but was your offer for St Andrews higher than Edinburgh? I received an offer from St Andrews and it was considerably higher then the one I firmed for Edinburgh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im firmed for biological sciences, and from manchester, anyone else??
getting a bit excited for uni now!
Reply 347
Original post by JackCroxford
hey, no not yet!:/ Been looking at it all today and decided on self catering but just dunno where plus alot of the Unite/IQ accommodation seems to be fully booked already?:/ You sorted anything out yet?:smile:

Self catered too. :smile: And nah I don't think they are, because I went for chalmers st, portsborough court and meadow court all through edinburgh uni, and it's not first come first served as far as i know.. I'd defo go for unite :wink: they look nice like. X
Reply 348
Firmed for Illustration :smile: can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anabel123456789
Im firmed for biological sciences, and from manchester, anyone else??
getting a bit excited for uni now!

I firmed biological sciences too! I'm from just south of Glasgow :smile: I can't wait, Edinburgh is so nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 350
Firmed for Chinese :tongue:
Firmed for BA Hons Painting (second year intake) <- gunna be odd explaining how i'm a fresher but a second year :\ many other people coming into second years?
Reply 352
Original post by Ines-Hermione
Firmed for BA Hons Painting (second year intake) <- gunna be odd explaining how i'm a fresher but a second year :\ many other people coming into second years?

I'm going into second year illustration! Definately going to get tedious explaining haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
HI !
i have been given an offer to study chem eng.

I take 4 alevels including my native language(maths chem phys , language)
In the offer letter it says that I need 3 alvels including maths and chem (compulsory ) but doesnt mention what my 3 rd a level can be.
Does it means they will consider my language a level? As part of the 3 a-level offer
I checked all the faq and admission enquiries it doesnt say anywhere that they wont ,
It just makes getting 3 A so sooo more achievable.
Thanks very much ! :colondollar:
Anyone firmed psychology? :smile:
Original post by racheland95
It's so strange! I thought there would have been more? I'm a psychology student too by the way

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too :smile:
Original post by vrose185
I'm going into second year illustration! Definately going to get tedious explaining haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Urgh I know! Hahaa. You going into halls?
Original post by KatieGorrie
Me too :smile:

Our ranks are growing, there are a couple of Psych people here and in the Facebook group.
Reply 358
firmed for theoretical physics... queen mary is my insurance...
anyone got their CAS yet???
Reply 359
Original post by Ines-Hermione
Urgh I know! Hahaa. You going into halls?

Yeah I am. I've put Portsburgh, charmers street and black friars as my preferences :smile: are you going into halls?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending