The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DJMayes
Feeling pretty good about them. :colone:

:lol: re sitting to get full ums in a row?
Original post by MathsNerd1
My lord this thread is on fire today! So how's everyone feeling about C1/M1 tomorrow?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Feel nervous but I should feel very confident

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zaphod77
I'm doing M1, and I'm somewhat nervous... I keep doing such stupid mistakes :frown:

eugh same

Wheter I get a decent mark or not is now totally down to luck

I have done all I am doing
Original post by krishkmistry

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am so nervous I can't revise :lol:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
So I set the thread on fiiiire, we can learn maths faaaster, than the.... Cant think of a woooord...

Either, way, I feel ready :colone: come on C2 :woo: wish C2 and HY1 were swapped... The dates

Aha and well just do your best and don't get fooled by some questions, like for M1 you can be given 5-6 marks which can be written in just 2 lines, I'm always trying to find a different answer as it seems too simple for that amount of marks :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zaphod77
I'm doing M1, and I'm somewhat nervous... I keep doing such stupid mistakes :frown:

I'd suggest you just relax, take your time and check through your answers, I would suggest more tips but they are in included in the notes that DJMayes created :smile:

Best of luck by the way :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by upthegunners
I am so nervous I can't revise :lol:

I've got a resit and I got an E last time - I will literally cry on results day if I can get an A in maths from all 3 exams in the summer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DJMayes
Feeling pretty good about them. :colone:

Lol, that's cause you've already got your mark and don't have to sit them :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wick3d
I'm going to hopefully secure 90+ ums tomorrow for C1. I am ready to make that exam my bitch. :smile:

That's the spirit! You can do anything when you set your mind to it! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

bloody hell, you're everywhere!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Especially with an exam as easy as C1, compared to other core exams. :smile:
Lol, that's cause you've already got your mark and don't have to sit them :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ssh....

Original post by L'Evil Fish
:lol: re sitting to get full ums in a row?

C1 isn't actually full. M1 is, although I do feel like getting a copy of the paper once the exam is done to have a go at it and see what it's like this time around. :lol:
Original post by krishkmistry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well just try to remain calm and don't let the nerves get to you, I know from first hand experience that they tend to make you do the silly mistakes or change a correct answer for an incorrect one, best of luck though, you'll do great! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 153
I'd suggest you just relax, take your time and check through your answers, I would suggest more tips but they are in included in the notes that DJMayes created :smile:

Best of luck by the way :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I'm trying to relax, I have biscuits to help with that, I just hope I don't get confused between East and West like I did on one past paper :tongue: Silly mistakes get me every time...
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by nukethemaly
bloody hell, you're everywhere!

It's my form of procrastination from Chemistry, plus I like to help out others too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's my form of procrastination from Chemistry, plus I like to help out others too :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel you, I feel you.
Reply 156
Original post by DJMayes
I do feel like getting a copy of the paper once the exam is done to have a go at it and see what it's like this time around. :lol:

I didn't realise that Edexcel hadn't made the markscheme yet :wink:
Original post by Wick3d
Especially with an exam as easy as C1, compared to other core exams. :smile:

Well I wouldn't be fooled as its the only one that you can't use a calculator in, so most of the silly mistakes will mainly be arithmetic ones, so just make sure you're extremely careful when answering the questions :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well just try to remain calm and don't let the nerves get to you, I know from first hand experience that they tend to make you do the silly mistakes or change a correct answer for an incorrect one, best of luck though, you'll do great! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

cheers mate,really appreciate this :smile: you too for the f321 and your other exams :smile: ps if you still need help then I'm free for f321 - just haven't gone on here for a bit - also do you know what the rough mark is on C1 for 100 or 90 UMS ? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aha and well just do your best and don't get fooled by some questions, like for M1 you can be given 5-6 marks which can be written in just 2 lines, I'm always trying to find a different answer as it seems too simple for that amount of marks :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Taken!:biggrin: okay I shall do that
Original post by DJMayes
Ssh....

C1 isn't actually full. M1 is, although I do feel like getting a copy of the paper once the exam is done to have a go at it and see what it's like this time around. :lol:

:lol: I might... So I keep up practise :tongue:

Latest