The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
Might get an A now bitch :mmm:

It's okay, I got a U in my drama mock :lol:
Original post by RhymeAsylumForever
Haha, the 6 markers :frown: I harshly mark so hopefully it's fine in the end. Do you do RS?

Yeah! I've got 100% in all my mocks so far (except one I got 39.5/40 but she said she just wanted to deduct)

6 markers...

I (dis)agree with the statement because...

(example) also supports this view...

Some people say this...

And this supports that view...

People may argue back this...

I believe this...
Looking at the first page stats, I don't understand, how do you find out how many posts someone has made on the forum or who has made the most?
Yeah! I've got 100% in all my mocks so far (except one I got 39.5/40 but she said she just wanted to deduct)

6 markers...

I (dis)agree with the statement because...

(example) also supports this view...

Some people say this...

And this supports that view...

People may argue back this...

I believe this...

WOW, that is like perfect haha.
Yeah that's good, I need to organise my answers properly, which board are you on?
Reply 504
Might get an A now bitch :mmm:

What, like photography?

I had to! :mmm:

Original post by Pabblethefish
Yeah I guess :smile: Well I'm going back in September anyway! I just miss all the doss lessons. Like I miss having art period 3 after break in year 9. We'd bimble in and spend the whole lesson doing nothing. One time we made 3D glasses (the rubbish ones with red and blue lenses) and wore them to chemistry afterwards! :tongue: I also miss being half an hour late to German and still getting there before the teacher did! :biggrin:

:lol: So you just don't want to grow up? Don't worry - you will have plenty of fun in year twelve!
WOW, that is like perfect haha.
Yeah that's good, I need to organise my answers properly, which board are you on?

AQA
Original post by Vionar
What, like photography?

:lol: So you just don't want to grow up? Don't worry - you will have plenty of fun in year twelve!

:slap:
Original post by Vionar
What, like photography?

I suppose :tongue: I'm really excited for the summer - the summer starts June 14th! Well, June 14th, after my maths exam :wink:
Reply 507
AQA

:slap:

I couldn't not do it!
AQA

Which units are you doing? I'm doing Religion and Life Issues and Religion and Morality. I think that's unit 2 and 3.
hmm in hungry
Reply 510
I suppose :tongue: I'm really excited for the summer - the summer starts June 14th! Well, June 14th, after my maths exam :wink:

Judging by that, my summer starts tomorrow! But I have to go to school for many more weeks! :frown:
Which units are you doing? I'm doing Religion and Life Issues and Religion and Morality. I think that's unit 2 and 3.

3 and 4?:tongue:

Religion and Morality!
Which modules? (we have to self teach unit 3)
Original post by Bluffroom
hmm in hungry

Me too. I'm going to make some tortellini pasta after revising for an hour and a half (starting in a couple of minutes) :tongue:
Me too. I'm going to make some tortellini pasta after revising for an hour and a half (starting in a couple of minutes) :tongue:

right im gonna start revising after eating. TTYL
Original post by Vionar
Judging by that, my summer starts tomorrow! But I have to go to school for many more weeks! :frown:

I don't! :biggrin:
3 and 4?:tongue:

Religion and Morality!
Which modules? (we have to self teach unit 3)

Yes! We didn't do Poverty (last one). I'm probably going to do the remaining 4 without elderly and death.
Yes! We didn't do Poverty (last one). I'm probably going to do the remaining 4 without elderly and death.

Aah! So medical ethics, drug abuse, crime and punishment, and rich and poor?
Reply 518
Original post by Vionar
Well 25th... But to quote MattFlethcher "We're very chatty" :biggrin:

Cedric's right:wink:
Reply 519
x

You're back:biggrin:

Latest