The Student Room Group

Question your guys: what are your intentions

After you've pulled on a night out/party?

Would you still keep in contact or stay away ?

Just curious
Reply 1
Sorry for the horrible horrible typo
I might still make an effort to keep in contact if either I felt a connection with them (which means I might like to see them again for more than just sex) or if she was a really good shag in which case I would intend for a booty-call.
Reply 3
Original post by Llewellyn_J
I might still make an effort to keep in contact if either I felt a connection with them (which means I might like to see them again for more than just sex) or if she was a really good shag in which case I would intend for a booty-call.

If you were to try and see them again, would you feel awkward about seeing them again?
Original post by Anonymous
If you were to try and see them again, would you feel awkward about seeing them again?

I'm not sure lol. It would really depend on a number of factors, like how well the one night stand went and how she acts when we meet. If it went well and she doesn't act all uptight or unwilling to talk or be there then I don't see why it would. I'm not gonna go into it but the only one night stand I ever had, I messed up really embarrassingly due to my feeling really conflicted about my ex that I was on the verge of getting back together with, so I would feel pretty awkward about seeing her again.
Reply 5
It's usually sex for me but they always ask for my number or leave theirs. I do contact them though.
Reply 6
Original post by jazzykinks
It's usually sex for me but they always ask for my number or leave theirs. I do contact them though.

When you contact them what do you talk about ? Do you ever bring up the ONS?
Reply 7
If they've left their number with me then I'll text them and take it from there, though more as I sort of see it as being polite that really caring about staying in touch in most cases. Staying in touch afterwards just tends to either confuse things (I get more attached when I remain in contact) or they string out texting until they just stop randomly. Saying that there is one guy who I'm now good mates with after staying in touch, not that it didn't have it's difficult moments, but generally it's just easier to leave it at that and stay away.
Reply 8
After you've pulled on a night out/party?

Would you still keep in contact or stay away ?

Just curious

I sometimes make the girl a quick breakfast but after that I hope to God almighty that I never see her again.
Reply 9
Original post by Clone93
I sometimes make the girl a quick breakfast but after that I hope to God almighty that I never see her again.

Hope you don't mind me asking but why is that ?
Reply 10
Hope you don't mind me asking but why is that ?

The plan for the night was to have fun, the fun had been had then plan for the next day is to reboot to a point before the fun had been had so I can go out and have more fun.
After "pulling" in a club and bringing her back to mine. I messaged her on Facebook 2 days later saying "Hi, had a really fun night the other night. Thanks! xx"

10 months later we are still together and make an incredible team! Love it.
Reply 12
Original post by Clone93
The plan for the night was to have fun, the fun had been had then plan for the next day is to reboot to a point before the fun had been had so I can go out and have more fun.

Could you see yourself having fun with the same girl or is the fun the thrill of the chase and working your way around more girls?
Reply 13
Could you see yourself having fun with the same girl or is the fun the thrill of the chase and working your way around more girls?

It's nothing quite so predatory, I just don't want them to get the wrong idea. I'm about 15 years away from wanting to settle down. Right now I'm enjoying youth and freedom from commitment and responsibility.
When you contact them what do you talk about ? Do you ever bring up the ONS?

I don't bring up the ONS; if they want to talk about it they can ask me. Other than that, I just talk to them generally, try to get to know them a bit. x
If my intention was to just have sex, I most likely wouldn't contact them again - unless I felt there was potential to have a casual relationship. Don't want to end up in a Binky x Andy situation :rofl2:

If I were on the look for a committed relationship though, I wouldn't sleep with her on the first night of getting to know her. Sorry, just the way I do things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending