The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chloe--
Yep :smile: I'm confident for religion, it's biology on Tuesday that I'm less confident for :s-smilie:

nice :biggrin: I have yet to start :sigh:
Original post by Bluffroom
nice :biggrin: I have yet to start :sigh:

:sigh: stop procrastinating.
Reply 562
Original post by MattFletcher
I'm not one of those who sits in the front room watching it on the television, I actually go to the match, and someone who supports Everton! You should want to be one :wink: we're just a brilliant team :tongue:

Oh, so you're one of the obsessed ones! But please tell me you can talk about something other than football! I knew what an Evertonian was, just not what we go the game meant! I really shouldn't, I wouldn't want to if it was the only team in the world!
:sigh: stop procrastinating.

But i'm too good at procrastinating :sad:
Original post by Vionar
Oh, so you're one of the obsessed ones! But please tell me you can talk about something other than football! I knew what an Evertonian was, just not what we go the game meant! I really shouldn't, I wouldn't want to if it was the only team in the world!

ouch. And yes, I have other interests, I spend most of my life listening to Music. :biggrin:
But i'm too good at procrastinating :sad:

You are pretty Good
Reply 565
There we go guys... exams start....

Good Luck with the exams everyone. I'm sure we'll all do great :wink:
Original post by PriyaPaul
There we go guys... exams start....

Good Luck with the exams everyone. I'm sure we'll all do great :wink:

thanks :biggrin: Good luck to everyone too! I'm sure you'll be fine! :biggrin:
Reply 567
ouch. And yes, I have other interests, I spend most of my life listening to Music. :biggrin:

You are pretty Good

I wouldn't support any football team to save my life, so it's not exactly that bad! Phew! I cannot stand people who can only talk about football! Although in real life, I hardly talk!
Reply 568
Original post by EduWiz
Know how you feel I've got the same problem and good luck to you too:wink:

It just ain't happenin.... <\3

Posted from TSR Mobile
GCSE exams are here! :eek3: And on that note...

Please remember that you cannot discuss Edexcel exams until midnight for morning exams and 4:30am the next day for afternoon exams. I'll be obliged to warn anyone who breaks this rule :sadnod: See here for more information: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=80&a=629

Thanks, and good luck with exams! :biggrin:
Original post by usycool1
GCSE exams are here! :eek3: And on that note...

Please remember that you cannot discuss Edexcel exams until midnight for morning exams and 4:30am the next day for afternoon exams. I'll be obliged to warn anyone who breaks this rule :sadnod: See here for more information: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/announcement.php?f=80&a=629

Thanks, and good luck with exams! :biggrin:

I only have stats on Edexcel :woo:

You are pretty Good

I am so ****ed for english - we aren't finished with anything yet - apart from CAs.
Original post by King Amukee
dont be nervous, biology is the easiest of all three sciences! physics has so much content :/

Biology is also really content heavy, and I find it really difficult to actually work out what the question wants as an answer :s-smilie:

It's currently Chemistry I'm most comfortable with :smile: although my English Literature is on the same day! Been so unlucky with the exam draw
I am litteraly bursting at the seams here hahahahahah.. Rahs are hilarious creatures even when they CHUNDER EVERYWAH!!!

[video="youtube_share;eKFjWR7X5dU"]http://youtu.be/eKFjWR7X5dU[/video]
Original post by EduWiz
You're back:biggrin:

:smile:
I am so ****ed for english - we aren't finished with anything yet - apart from CAs.

We've only just finished reading the About a Boy, (Well the class has, I've read Chapter21 - like 4 times) and Everyone watched the film today and classed it as revision, even though the last half of the film is completely different to the novel :biggrin:
We've only just finished reading the About a Boy, (Well the class has, I've read Chapter21 - like 4 times) and Everyone watched the film today and classed it as revision, even though the last half of the film is completely different to the novel :biggrin:

Yeah, it is... We haven't finished it as a class yet... :lol:

It's **** imo
Original post by Molly_xox
Biology is also really content heavy, and I find it really difficult to actually work out what the question wants as an answer :s-smilie:

It's currently Chemistry I'm most comfortable with :smile: although my English Literature is on the same day! Been so unlucky with the exam draw

Same with Chemistry and English Lit exam.. I find Biology to be in between, with Physics the easiest and Chemistry slightly harder than Bio. That being said, Biology is the only one I can't really get an A* in, but I'm not doing it for A Level so not too saddened.:frown:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Yeah, it is... We haven't finished it as a class yet... :lol:

It's **** imo

The books quite good :smile: but the first 16 chapters are dull, it get's better
Reply 579
Its so unfair how my friends have 4 exams this half term and I have 6.... I just want to run away to the wilds and live with animals.

They're spaced so **** too! -_-

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest