The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

IMG_0384.JPG

My boyfriend likes this picture, but I don't. All I can see are the things I don't like about myself. D:
Original post by beccagood95
IMG_0384.JPG

My boyfriend likes this picture, but I don't. All I can see are the things I don't like about myself. D:

N'aww you have a lovely smile :smile:

In other news, I'M FRICKING BALD :eek3:2013-05-12 17.28.04.jpg
Original post by danielnkwocha
N'aww you have a lovely smile :smile:

In other news, I'M FRICKING BALD :eek3:2013-05-12 17.28.04.jpg

Jigga
Original post by Elm Tree
Jigga

I was thinking more Earl Sweatshirt, but that works too
Original post by danielnkwocha
I was thinking more Earl Sweatshirt, but that works too

You look like him a lot too :smile:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368388666.597769.jpg
Not the best quality, haha. Had a haircut today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JollyGreenAtheist
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368388666.597769.jpg
Not the best quality, haha. Had a haircut today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww, it's nice to finally have a face to the TSR name. Your hair looks good. :yep:
Original post by Elm Tree
You look like him a lot too :smile:

Thanks :lol: I mean I lack the fat lips and the talent but yaknow.
Reply 3328
Original post by azg545
Lets go zombie killing :biggrin:.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Out of Zombieland. :wink:
Reply 3329
Original post by Emre944
Out of Zombieland. :wink:

I still have to watch that movie

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3330
Original post by azg545
I still have to watch that movie

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should definitely.
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Awww, it's nice to finally have a face to the TSR name. Your hair looks good. :yep:

Thanks :smile:, although it's not very ambitious. I really fancy having a more 'out there' look, but my hair is impossible to work with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks :smile:, although it's not very ambitious. I really fancy having a more 'out there' look, but my hair is impossible to work with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just grow it out for a while and then see what you can do. Or just shave it all off - that's pretty 'out there' :tongue:
Just grow it out for a while and then see what you can do. Or just shave it all off - that's pretty 'out there' :tongue:

Oh no. When it grows out, it grows out wildly. There's a picture in my year 11 year book of me really rocking the nutty professor hairdo. I looked ridiculous - my hair literally grows out horizontally and gets incredibly curly and unyielding.

I think bald might be a bit too transgressive. By 'out there', I was thinking maybe leaving another 1/4 inch on the top and taking it from there.
Oh no. When it grows out, it grows out wildly. There's a picture in my year 11 year book of me really rocking the nutty professor hairdo. I looked ridiculous - my hair literally grows out horizontally and gets incredibly curly and unyielding.

I think bald might be a bit too transgressive. By 'out there', I was thinking maybe leaving another 1/4 inch on the top and taking it from there.

Ah year 11. I don't think anyone looked good in year 11. My hair was shocking (not that it's any better now).

To be honest it looks fine the way it is now. I'm all about the extremes though, that's why I suggested just getting rid of it all. I cut my hair super short in year 11 and, although it looked okay, I instantly regretted it.
Reply 3335

:undefined:afro

Also you lot are a very attractive bunch :perv:
Ah year 11. I don't think anyone looked good in year 11. My hair was shocking (not that it's any better now).

To be honest it looks fine the way it is now. I'm all about the extremes though, that's why I suggested just getting rid of it all. I cut my hair super short in year 11 and, although it looked okay, I instantly regretted it.

Ah, thanks, haha. Yeah, I think a conservative approach to hairstyle is probably the best for me, in terms of sparing embarrassment.
Ah, thanks, haha. Yeah, I think a conservative approach to hairstyle is probably the best for me, in terms of sparing embarrassment.

I live for embarrassing myself on a regular basis. :tongue:

Just don't let people shave your head at York. One of my Chemistry friends shaved another Chemist's hair when drunk and he ended up with a massive bald patch on the side of his head. I nearly died when I saw him the next day. :rofl:
Original post by beckyyx
:afro:

Also you lot are a very attractive bunch :perv:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1368391900.213166.jpg

I didn't want to have to post this, but if my hair was as symmetrical as that emoticon, I wouldn't be complaining so much, haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I live for embarrassing myself on a regular basis. :tongue:

Just don't let people shave your head at York. One of my Chemistry friends shaved another Chemist's hair when drunk and he ended up with a massive bald patch on the side of his head. I nearly died when I saw him the next day. :rofl:

That sounds like a good craic all the same, haha. I'm disturbingly well acquainted with drunken mishaps. I fell out of a taxi coming home in the early hours of Saturday morning, and have a rather nasty gash across my shin.

Latest