The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by Princepieman
By relaxing and thinking about how I would eventually become a successful private equity buff if I pass them. The key is to not let nerves take over; not to say that you shouldn't be nervous - you should. That nervousness is there to give you an extra kick of adrenaline, in the end helping you to recall things better.

tl;dr Relax more, tone down the revision and dream of mansions :wink:

😭😭😭😭😭 that's it.... I'll marry rich. Off to become beautiful... The brains not up to scratch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
About to somehow .... *retains words because of warning points*.... Yeaah. I don't like you very much right now. You're too strong.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can call me draconis :rofl2:
Reply 602
Original post by Vionar
:frown: It's not fair!

Indeed he is!

:yes::yes::yes:
Reply 603
Original post by sarahiscool
I wouldn't complain, next week I have 9 exams in four days :frown:

:/ The thing is... I haven't revised for the 4 exams next week. You'll be fine though :smile: Good luck! And thanks for today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 604
Original post by EduWiz
:yes::yes::yes:

:emo:
Reply 605
Original post by Elm Tree
You can call me draconis :rofl2:

I can call you a lot of things... But i dont and i wont. I'll stick to "unwatered elm tree"...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 606
Original post by Jina
It just ain't happenin.... <\3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Know right:angry:
Original post by Elm Tree
I've done atleast 7 hours revision today :sigh:

:eek2:
Original post by Jina
:/ The thing is... I haven't revised for the 4 exams next week. You'll be fine though :smile: Good luck! And thanks for today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't either :s-smilie: oh well I have this whole week to cram
Reply 609
Original post by EduWiz
Know right:angry:

Yesterday it was happening! Hate how they make us come up with 4 points for a topic that really... Logically... Has 1 point!!!! I am a logical being! I cannot conjure up points from nowhere!!!! :frown: rant over.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 610
Original post by Pabblethefish
:smile:

I know I'm a bit late but how are you doing? :biggrin:
Reply 611
Original post by sarahiscool
I haven't either :s-smilie: oh well I have this whole week to cram

:s all nighters FTW... Come at me panda eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Inbetweeners Movie on C4 now. god I want a holiday like that :rofl: :biggrin:
Reply 613
Original post by Jina
Yesterday it was happening! Hate how they make us come up with 4 points for a topic that really... Logically... Has 1 point!!!! I am a logical being! I cannot conjure up points from nowhere!!!! :frown: rant over.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha Ikr the fact that I learnt the topic 2 weeks ago and I can't remember anything worries me:frown:
Reply 614
Original post by EduWiz
Hahaha Ikr the fact that I learnt the topic 2 weeks ago and I can't remember anything worries me:frown:

Hahahaha i can't remember things from yesterday. Just envision ripping up your rs book of two years tomorrow. Imagine it. Now go back to revising.

I don't even know what'll happen if media comes up. Lol we watched East is East... Vera Drake and bruce almighty buh.... We didn't analyse it. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jina
😭😭😭😭😭 that's it.... I'll marry rich. Off to become beautiful... The brains not up to scratch.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whatever floats your "yacht" :wink:
Reply 616
Original post by Vionar
:emo:

What's wrong
Original post by Jina
I can call you a lot of things... But i dont and i wont. I'll stick to "unwatered elm tree"...

Posted from TSR Mobile

What did I ever do?
Original post by MattFletcher
:eek2:

Reply 618
Original post by Princepieman
Whatever floats your "yacht" :wink:

Looool that was a guurddd one!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 619
Original post by Jina
Hahahaha i can't remember things from yesterday. Just envision ripping up your rs book of two years tomorrow. Imagine it. Now go back to revising.

I don't even know what'll happen if media comes up. Lol we watched East is East... Vera Drake and bruce almighty buh.... We didn't analyse it. Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol I've seen a bit od East and East it's so funny:tongue: I'll do that but in going to bed in a minute good luck

Latest